剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
the rules of WITSEC to you.
联邦证人保护计划的规定
I just want an hour -- half-hour.
我只想要一小时 半小时
Unless you want a mob bullet in the back of your skull,
除非你的后脑勺想吃黑帮的子弹
do not engage in any activities from your old life.
请不要参与和你以前生活相关的任何活动
Never contact anyone from your old life.
绝不能联♥系♥和你旧生活相关的人
This isn't what I signed up for.
我当初签协议可没想这样
I just want five minutes.
我只想要五分钟
Could you forget about rules for five minutes?
你能忘记这些规定五分钟吗
You've been forgetting about the rules for 10 months now,
你都忘记这些规定十个月了
and I'm still mad at you for that little trip
我还在气你那天的
to the golf course the other day. You're mad?
高尔夫球场之行呢 你生气
I'm supposed to be in Arizona, not Portland.
我应该待在亚利桑那 而不是波特兰
They're headed your way, and the marshal is all over him.
他们朝你们方向来了 那个法警总跟着他
We need a 10-second window.
我们需要十秒
I'll see what I can do.
我想办法
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I'm so sorry to bother you,
很抱歉打扰你
but I was hoping you could help me.
但希望你能帮助我
Um, my grandfather just passed.
我的祖父刚过世
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾听到这消息
Well, he left me a farm nearby,
他在附近留了个农场给我
and in the back barn, I found a classic car, I think.
在后谷仓里 我找到了一辆古董车
A Packard 110-something-or-other.
帕卡德110之类的
But I know so little about cars, I was wondering if you...
但我对车知之甚少 想知道你是否
Well, there's a guy called Phil.
有个人叫菲尔
He's set up over there.
他就在那里展示
He's got a beautiful Alfa Romeo.
他有辆漂亮的阿尔法·罗密欧
I'm sure he can help you.
我肯定他能帮到你
Thanks. Good luck.
谢谢 祝你好运
See the evolution of the Porsche 911
请看北草坪上保时捷911
through the decades on the north lawn.
数十年的演变过程
You know, I- I always felt
我一直觉得
they made the judges in these things dress too serious.
评委穿这身衣服太严肃了
Yeah, no, no.
不 不
They told me you'd be here at 11:15.
他们说你11点15到这里
It's 11:30.
现在都11点30了
I just wanted you to see my sweetheart before --
我想让你先来见见我的甜心...
Yeah, it's just right over here.
它就在那里
It's this beauty right here, this --
就是这位美人 这...
I'm not a judge.
我不是评委
Are we gonna have a problem?
有问题吗
Uh, excuse me, miss.
打扰一下 小姐
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
I couldn't help but overhear you earlier.
我无意间听到了你说的话
Oh, about my grandfather?
是关于我祖父的吗
I know. It's such a shame, isn't it?
我知道 真令人遗憾 是吗
No.
不
I- I mean, yes, it -- yeah, of course it's a shame.
我是说 是的 当然很令人遗憾
But I was actually talking about the car that he left you.
不过我要谈的其实是他留给你的那辆车
The Packard 1101 coupe?
帕卡德1101双座跑车
You're familiar with it?
你很熟悉吗
Oh, yes.
是的
Oh, terrific!
太棒了
Yes, um, well,
好极了
my grandparents immigrated from Italy after World War II
我的祖父母二战后从意大利移♥民♥到美国
and brought it back with them.
同时也把它带了回来
But grandpa's kept it in the barn ever since, so...
但从那时起 祖父就把它闲置在谷仓
Probably didn't want anyone to think he'd stolen it.
八成不想让人以为 车是他偷来的
An immigrant, he was poor.
身为移♥民♥ 穷困潦倒
What --
什么
I could go look at it right now if you'd like.
如果可以的话 我想现在就去看一下
Um, no, I'm sorry.
不 抱歉
It's -- it's still a little --
只是 只是还有一点...
I understand.
我理解
I've had things I love taken away from me, too.
我也失去过挚爱之物
Okay.
好吧
W- wait.
等一下
I'm Bonnie Myerson.
我叫邦妮·迈尔森
Jim. Jim Cole.
我叫吉姆 吉姆·科尔
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你
Shall we?
请吧
Yes.
好的
The barn's just about two miles from here.
谷仓离这里就两英里远
Okay, Hardison, Eliot,
好了 哈德森 埃利奥特
are we up and running at the barn?
谷仓里准备就绪了吗
Not exactly.
还没有
The freeway was like a classic-car parking lot.
高速公路就像是古董车的停车场
Thought somebody was gonna try to race us for pinks.
还以为有人要和我们进行赛车争夺战
Okay, well, we got less than five minutes
好吧 我们还有五分钟不到的时间
to turn a car that looks brand-new
把一辆崭新的车
into the old relic that Erickson is coming to see,
变成埃里克森要来看的旧车
or we are blown.
否则就黄了
Let's go!
我们走
Thanks for the help. Appreciate it.
多谢帮忙 非常感谢
It's a 1934 Packard 1101.
这是1934年的帕卡德1101
It is spectacular.
太惊人了
Some of these pieces look like they've been restored.
有些零件好像被修复过
Old-world craftsmanship.
这是古时的工艺
They used to build these to last.
他们常常造这些延长使用寿命
Push the history, Parker.
加历史 帕克尔
You know, I think someone very wealthy
我觉得是某个非常有钱的人
gifted this car to my grandfather
将这辆车送给了我祖父
right before Italy bowed out of the war.
应该是在意大利战败前
You know, maybe someone he worked for?
或许是他的某个雇主
But you don't know where he worked?
但你不知道他在哪里工作
No, he didn't really talk about it.
是的 他并没谈起过
But my grandmother once let something slip
但我祖母曾有次说漏了嘴
about "the palace."
提到了"宫殿"
That's interesting.
有意思
Parker, drop some more Italian names.
帕克尔 再提几个意大利人名
She's got it, Nate.
她没问题 内特
You know, the trick is knowing when to leave the party.
诀窍是急流勇退 及时离场
When does it end?
什么时候算及时
Gabe Erickson could tell you.
盖比·埃里克森会让你明白的
Sometime before you lose everything you showed up with.
及时就是在你失去一切之前
You know, I-I showed up to the party empty-handed,
我是一无所有 两手空空入场的
but I met a nice girl.
却我遇到了一位好姑娘
You know, maybe if I play my cards right--
只要我做得漂亮...
Nate, the reason you can't look to the future...
内特 你之所以无法展望未来...
Sophie.
苏菲
is because you're still motivated by the past.
是因为你仍沉溺于过去
I just hope that one day--
我只希望有一天
with or without me-- 'cause that doesn't matter--
无论是否有我相伴 因为这不重要
you can put it all behind you.
你能抛下过去的包袱
I read online that Clark Gable had two of these.
我在网上看到说克拉克·盖博有两辆这样的车
It's probably just a myth.
可能只是个传说
I had an old car buddy of mine named Charlie.
我有个精通古董车的哥们儿叫查理
knew every rumor in the book.
所有的流言他都了解
Hell, he probably made up half of them
大概一半都是他编造出来的
to pump up the sale price.
只为抬高售价
What if I told you that I wanted to buy this car?
如果说 我想买♥♥下这辆车
Oh, well, I-I was just hoping
我只是希望
you could tell me if it was valuable.
你能告诉我它是否值钱
Oh, any car from this era is gonna have value,
那个时代的所有车都值点钱
but the engine's on its last legs,
但这辆车的引擎不行了
and the inlaid wood in the coach, the paint--
车上的镶嵌木和油漆...
I'll tell you what-- why don't I go home?
这样吧 要不我先回去
I'll do a little research, I'll come back,
先查查看 然后再回来
and I'll make you a fair offer.
给你个公平的报价
You can trust me.
你可以相信我
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表