剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
or at least give us a target. Look at that.
或者至少给我们指明目标 看这个
That's a home address. You see that? Go!
是家庭地址 看到了吗 快去
You really shouldn't be here, congressman.
你真的不该来这里 议员先生
Oh, really?
是吗
As head of the oversight committee,
作为监督委员会的首脑
I can supervise any operation I like,
我可以监督任何我想监督的行动
make sure the paperwork's done.
确保文书工作的完成
For example, do you have your warrant?
比如说 你有搜查证吗
It's on its way.
马上到手
We'll wait.
那就等着
Get me a warrant.
给我搞张搜查证来
32. That's-- here.
32号♥ 就是这里
Dr. Udall?
尤德尔博士
Dr. Udall! It's an emergency!
尤德尔博士 事态紧急
Really not looking forward to finding another body.
真不希望再发现一具尸体
Focus on the research.
专心调查
If he's got a computer, that's all I need.
只要他有电脑就行了
Thank you.
多谢
Your jacket.
你的外套
Hey.
等一下
Eliot? Eliot?
埃利奥特 埃利奥特
Did you hear a click?
你听到嘀嗒一声吗
Wood floors don't "click."
木质地板不会有嘀嗒声
You mean I'm standing on--
你是说我站在...
Yeah, he put a pressure plate underneath the flooring.
对 他在地板下放了块压板
Creative.
真有才
Pull him back.
把他拉回来
I can't just pull him back.
不能直接把他拉回来
Explosion velocity of a Claymore is 4,000 feet per second,
克莱莫地雷的爆♥炸♥速率是每秒1.2千米
and we ain't that fast.
我们跑不了那么快
Oh, you're just full of fun facts, ain't you?
你就一肚子趣味科学是吧
Whole area in front of the floor could be rigged.
地板的全部区域都可能被控制了
I got a plan.
我有个主意
Kiss for luck?
亲一个 来点好运
I don't believe in luck.
我不信运气
I can see the connection.
我能看到引线
I just have to pull the wires.
只需要拔掉电线
So, we're thinking...
所以我们认为...
Udall is Ahmed.
尤德尔就是艾哈迈德
Good, we're all on the same page.
很好 英雄所见略同
I'm in.
我进去了
I got a letter of suspension here
这里有封疾控中心
from the CDC biowarfare research department.
细菌战研究部的停职信
"Erratic behavior."
行为怪异
That's... great.
这... 太好了
I got an e-mail from them.
这里有一封他们发来的邮件
"Your repeated warnings of a biological attack on the U.S.
你反复警告美国将有一场生物袭击
have crossed the line into hysteria.
行为出格 几近疯狂
Colleagues are claiming harassment."
同事们声称受到骚扰
Okay, I got all his research here.
好了 这里有他全部的研究成果
Device design.
器械设计
There's a briefcase with a 2-part detonator.
公文包里装了两部分雷♥管♥
The virus is mixed in with a gas,
病毒与毒气混合
and the bomb detonates, and it spreads the infection.
引爆♥炸♥弹 扩大传染面
It's like a germ dirty bomb.
就像个细菌脏弹
It's...
它...
Wait.
等等
All his research is here.
他所有的研究成果都在这里
Experiments at the pig farm, his research is here.
实验在养猪场 研究却在这里
Oh, hell, no.
该死 不对
So what's the trailer for?
那活动房♥用来做什么
Move, move, move.
上 上 上
Come on. Come on.
快接 快接
Hello. Give me Vance!
喂 让万斯接电♥话♥
Who is this? Who this?! Give me Vance!
你是谁 你是谁 让万斯接电♥话♥
This is a secure line.
这是密线
Listen to me. This is an emergency.
听我说 事态紧急
I need to speak with--
我要跟...
He's leading them right into an ambush.
他正带领他们深入伏击
And we sent him there.
是我们害他去那里的
We got to warn him.
我们必须得警告他
Is he near his car?
他在车附近吗
What? His car! Is he near his car?!
什么 他的车 他在车附近吗
Give me the phone. Give me the phone.
电♥话♥给我 电♥话♥给我
He's got a bluetooth speakerphone link.
他有蓝牙免提连接
The phone's connected to the car.
电♥话♥跟车相连
允许
远程控制
If the car's off...
如果车熄火了...
There's always a little power.
总会有点电的
That's why electric locks work.
这样电子锁才能工作
Boom. There's the electrical system.
有个电路系统
Okay.
好了
Testing protocols.
测试方案
Three long.
三长
Three short.
三短
Your car is signaling S.O.S.?
你的车在紧急呼叫
The hacker.
是黑客
Spencer's using the hacker.
斯宾塞让黑客传递信息
Move! Get out!
快走 撤退
Go! Go! Go! Go!
快快快
Did it work?
成功了吗
I-- I don't know.
我 我不知道
I'm trying to get the phone speaker.
正想打开电♥话♥扬声器
Move, move, move! Get to cover!
快撤 找掩护
Pull everyone back to the perimeter!
所有人回到防御带
Ohh! My boy!
好小子
That is what I'm talking about.
我就说你聪明
I need a head count asap!
尽快给我统计人数
Want to make sure everyone's okay!
确保大家都没事
We got to find this guy. It's up to us.
我们得找到这家伙 全靠我们了
Udall is smart.
尤德尔智慧过人
He's gonna want to release the virus in a public place.
他一定会在公共场合释放病毒
A grocery store?
比如杂货店
The fridge is full of eggs.
冰箱里全是鸡蛋
Full of 'em.
全是
Weird, but no.
很奇怪 但不是
I can track his phone.
我可以追踪他的电♥话♥
He's gonna want to go somewhere
他会选择
with a lot of people, somewhere crowded.
人多拥挤的地方
He's trying to block his phone's GPS,
他试图屏蔽电♥话♥定位
but there's enough wi-fi around to nail him.
但无线信♥号♥♥的强度足够将他锁定
Wait, there! There! There!
等等 这里 就在这里
He just went underground!
他刚刚去了地下
Subway. Go! Go! Go!
地铁 快走
He's not here.
他不在这里
Check the other side.
去对面看看
Which one is he? I can't tell.
哪个是他 不知道
What do you mean, you can't tell?
什么叫你不知道
I got a 100 feet of concrete and live wires.
这里有三十米厚的混凝土和通电电线
Give me a second.
给我点时间
Doors opening. Stand clear.
车门开启 请乘客远离站台
Train departing. Please stand clear.
地铁开出 请远离站台
Okay, the signal's moving.
好了 信♥号♥♥在移♥动♥
He's on the train.
他在车上
So am I!
我也在
All right. When you pick him out of the crowd, call us!
好的 等你找到他以后告诉我们
No, I'm on the train!
不 我在车顶上
I'm...
我在
Never mind.
算了
Eliot? Eliot!
埃利奥特 埃利奥特
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表