剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Udall, this is not what we agreed to!
尤德尔 我们说定的可不是这样
This was a 3-month rental agreement.
这是一份为期三个月的租赁合同
It was up two weeks ago!
两周前就终止了
I want you out, or I'm calling the police.
你给我滚 要不我就报♥警♥了
Yes, we suffered some delays, but we're back on track.
我们稍有耽搁 但已重回正轨
Unfortunately, your timetable has suddenly accelerated.
很不幸 你的时间表突然加速了
What?!
什么
I want you to know that your sacrifice
我希望你知道 你的牺牲
will save millions of lives.
将拯救万千生命
What is that?
那是什么
What's going on?! What is this?!
什么情况 这是什么鬼东西
What is this?
这是什么
That, congressman, is the report
这是一份反恐行动
of a successful counter-terrorism operation.
取得成功的报告 国会议员
You're welcome.
不用谢
An operation involving a CIA agent, an FBI profiler,
行动包括一名中情局特工 一名联调局分♥析♥员
two electrical engineers from NASA,
两名国家航♥天♥局电气工程师
a pilot from the Navy...
一名海军飞行员
Damn fine aviator, too.
还是个很牛的飞行员
You have the CIA agent operating domestically,
你让中情局特工执行国内任务
which is against the law.
这是违法的
You got an FBI agent shooting up Rome.
你让联调局探员在罗马开枪
One cafe in Rome, sir -- one.
只是罗马的一个咖啡馆 长官
Some of these people don't even have security clearance.
这些人中 甚至还有没做过忠诚调查的
This team is in violation of every jurisdictional rule.
这个小组几乎违反了所有司法条例
They were the team I needed
这是我铲除恐怖组织
to take out a leading terrorist bomb maker, sir.
炸♥弹♥制♥造♥头目所需的团队 长官
Colonel Vance, thank you for your --
万斯上校 感谢你的
Look, terrorists and other yahoos
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和其他残暴者
know what our "rules" are.
都知道我们所谓的"条例"
They know we're big and slow,
知道我们的机构臃肿 办事拖沓
so they're running smaller, leaner, faster.
所以他们的行动更加干净利落
It's asymmetrical warfare.
这本就是场不对等作战
It's a tactic we need to use.
我们需要这样的战术
Colonel Vance, thank you for your testimony.
万斯上校 感谢你的证词
I just do the same thing, with my teams.
我和手下的小组都做着相同的事
I throw together the right team for each different threat,
当中情局还在起草文书时
while the CIA is still filling out the paperwork.
我已凑出合适的团队应对各种威胁
The committee finds you and all your operations
全体委员一致认为你和你的所有行动
in violation of the interagency security act.
违反了跨机构安全法案
And therefore illegal under federal law.
在联邦法下 即属违法行为
You slap together another one of your little "asymmetry" teams
你若再次抽调联邦特工 组成所谓的
from federal agents, Colonel Vance,
"不对等"队伍 万斯上校
you and everybody around you is out of a job and in jail.
你和身边所有人都将面临解雇和蹲大牢
These "slow, giant" agencies you mock
那些你所嘲笑的"拖沓臃肿"部门
were designed by very smart people.
都是由绝顶聪明的人创办
So was the Titanic.
泰坦尼克号♥也是如此
Security, did you clear the elevator?
安保部 你们彻查电梯了吗
Security, come in.
安保部 请回答
Security?
安保部
'sup, Eliot?
怎么样 埃利奥特
Who?
谁
Not talking to you.
没跟你们说话
Cameras good?
监控如何
Good for two minutes.
两分钟内没问题
Two minutes for a Kerensky 217 with motion sensors?
两分钟内进入带运动传感的217型克伦斯基
Thanks.
谢了
Babe, I got the motion sensors.
宝贝 运动传感搞定
Lasers, on the other hand...
不过 激光嘛...
Look, you got a minute-40.
你还有一分四十秒
Cool.
棒极了
Kiss for luck?
亲一个 来点好运
Who needs luck?
我还要靠运气
I never get tired of that.
真是永远都看不腻
Well, Prime Minister Entabe is about to find out
因塔比总理即将发现自己没有
he's not as good at hiding his assets as he once thought.
想象中那么会藏资产
Yeah.
是啊
No, you should be able to buy four n--
不 你应该能买♥♥四...
eight new schools.
是八所新学校
Okay, take care, Sister Agnes.
保重 艾格尼丝修女
They're so shiny. Couldn't I have just kept one?
它们太闪了 我就不能留一个吗
Road to redemption, Parker.
救赎之路 帕克尔
Just think how good it's gonna feel
想想当收到那些孤儿寄来的
when you get that Christmas card from those orphans.
圣诞卡时 你会有多高兴
Hell, we may even get Eliot to smile.
埃利奥特说不定都会笑
Are you cool, man?
你还好吗 伙计
How'd you get this number, Riley?
你怎么知道这个号♥码 莱利
Hitter like you comes back to D.C., and... buzz-buzz.
像你这样的打手回到华府 自有人通报
Hell, three foreign presidents choppered out of the city
一听说你在附近 三名外国总统
when they heard you're around.
就坐直升机出城了
What do you want? I got a job for you.
你想干什么 有个活要你做
Right here in town, got to be this morning.
就在城里 今早就得完成
No, I don't do that anymore.
不 我不再干这事了
The rumors are true? Damn it.
传言成真了吗 可恶
That's like Picasso throwing away his paint brush.
就像毕加索丢掉了画笔
Later, then.
再会了
Shame.
可惜
That's that thing -- thing you don't do anymore.
就是那事吧 你不再做的那件
No, I don't.
是的 我不再做了
So we keep walking.
那就继续走吧
The thing is, just cause I'm not doing it
重点是 就算我不做
doesn't mean it's not getting done.
同样会有人做
So you're saying that somebody, somewhere...
也就是说 有人会在某处...
Yeah, boss?
老板
Tell Marco we've got cash coming in.
跟马可说我们有钱要进来
Lock up the back.
锁住后门
A lot of guys, this is the last thing they ever see.
对于很多人来说 这是他们生前所见最后场景
Isn't mine, is it?
可不是我的 对吗
I already told you I ain't in the game anymore.
我已经说过了 我不再干这行了
But I can't let this go down,
但我不能袖手旁观
so I'm gonna need to see that file.
我需要看那份文件
Why'd you quit, anyway?
你为什么不干了呢
Started running with some different people...
因为遇见了不同的人
like a hacker...
比如黑客
and a thief.
还有小偷
Click.
要开枪吗
Now, I'm gonna need that file.
现在 我要那份文件
You said this morning,
你说今早
so I know you got the intel on you.
我知道你肯定有情报
Now.
快点
Good night.
晚安
They got full surveillance on her, everyday timeline.
他们对她进行了全天候监控
She gets off her train from work in 15 minutes.
十五分钟之内 她会下班坐地铁
You want to take somebody out in an open space like this,
要想在这样的露天场所暗♥杀♥一个人
you don't do it up close.
不能太近距离
Target can see you, they can evade.
目标一旦发现 他们就会逃跑
Your exit path is blocked by screaming witnesses.
而自己的逃跑路径也会被惊慌人群阻拦
Drive-by's not gonna work, 'cause a handgun's unreliable
驾车开枪也不行 因为街道距离
over the distance from the street.
会降低手♥枪♥的命中率
And that means...
也就是说...
Sniper.
只剩狙击手了
Open roof, clear line of sight to the subway exit.
高楼平台 面朝地铁出口的开阔视野
Behind me.
就在我身后
Don't look!
别看
I'm gonna keep her alive.
我要救她
You guys find a way to get her out of here.
你们去找条带她逃生的路线
With what?
怎么找
I don't care.
我不管
You stole a Michelangelo with tinfoil and chewing gum.
你用锡纸和口香糖就偷了米开朗基罗的大卫
Figure it out!
给我搞定它
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表