剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
What I don't know is where to find him.
但我不知道的是 到哪里能找到他
Tell me where to find the compound--that's all I need.
我只需要你告诉我 基地在哪里
And what do I get out of this exactly?
我咋从这鬼地方出去
You get to get off your ass,
你起身
come up here,
到这来
and point your finger on a map
在地图上指出确切地点
or I get the guards to open this door and I come in there.
要么我就叫守卫开门 我自己进来
Man, I missed you.
伙计 我想死你了
So what's the story with those two anyway?
话说 他俩到底有什么渊源
Well, before Chance
在吉斯
was...Chance,
还不是吉斯的时候
he and Baptiste worked for the same boss.
他和巴蒂斯特曾为同一老板工作
A master assassin who took them both in
一个收留并训练了他们的
and trained them.
终极杀手
They called him "The old man."
他们叫他"老爷子"
And in a weird way,
从某种怪异的角度来说
they were the closest thing Chance had to family.
他们曾是吉斯拥有的最接近家人的存在了
So why does Chance hate him so much?
那吉斯为何对他如此深恶痛绝
He wanted out of that life.
他想告别那种生活
Well, that didn't go over too well.
但却不太顺利
And a woman close to Chance ended up getting killed over it.
后来 一个和吉斯很亲近的女人因此而被杀了
Baptiste killed her?
巴蒂斯特杀了她
I promise you,
我发誓
do not mess with me on this one.
你这次最好别跟我作对
And I promise you that's not my intention.
我也发誓 我没那个意思
I just simply do not know where the compound is.
我是真的不知道基地的位置
You were there yourself. Blind folded on the way in.
你曾只身前往过 去的时候眼睛被蒙上了
And coming out,
出来的时候
transportation was provided for me.
车辆也都是准备好了的
Provided by who?
谁提供的
A gentleman by the name of Esteban.
一位叫做埃斯特万的先生
He's a local enemy of Cervantes.
他是塞万提斯在当地的死敌
The Triple Frontier
三方国界
is not a particularly welcoming place.
可不是个热情好客的地方
Esteban helped because he knew me.
埃斯特万是因为认识我所以肯帮忙
But for you, not so much.
但对你 就不会这么热情了
What are you saying?
你想说什么
What am I saying?
我想说什么
I'm saying I can't help you find Cervantes
我想说 我无法帮你找到塞万提斯
unless you take me with you.
除非你带我一起去
Fat chance.
门都没有
Have a nice life.
蹲监狱愉快
You will never find her without me.
没有我你永远也找不到她
Cervantes is a ghost down there.
塞万提斯神出鬼没
And if you had another option,
而且如果你有其他选择
you wouldn't be here in the first place.
你就不会出现在这里了
What's this all about anyway?
你到底打的什么算盘
You want to get close to Cervantes?
你想靠近塞万提斯
You want to kill him? Settle a score? What?
想杀了他 想谈生意 还是什么
Grudges are for the weak of spirit.
软弱的人才会充满怨恨
And you know that's not me.
你知道我不是那种人
Then why?
那到底为什么
Geezer has my watch.
那老头拿着我的表
I beg your pardon?
啥
The target Cervantes
塞万提斯雇用我
hired me to liquidate,
去暗♥杀♥的那个目标
he wore a vintage Breguet,
他带了一只宝玑古董表
Heritage Collection.
传统系列
It's a work of art, really.
那真是件艺术品
And when I escaped, it got left behind.
我逃出来的时候把它落下了
Give me the chance to retrieve it
给我个机会重新得到它
and I'll help you save the girl.
我就帮你救那姑娘
I give you my word, junior.
我说话算话 小子
What the hell are you doing to my conference room?
你在我的会议室干嘛
Does she really need to know
她有必要知道么
or is this one of those things it's better off if she doesn't?
还是这是她最好不知道的事情之一
Sidebar.
安装点小工具
It's hardware that allows us to piggyback
是种硬件设施
on a military spy satellite so we can keep an eye
让我们可以借用军方间谍卫星
on Chance and Baptiste.
来监视吉斯和巴蒂斯特
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that that's illegal.
意思是我得担风险 而我猜那并不合法
Extremely.
极度违法
Look, I didn't want Chance
听着 我一开始就不想让
talking to Baptiste in the first place, remember?
吉斯和巴蒂斯特有接触的 记得吗
At least this way, wherever they go,
至少这样 无论他们去哪里
I can watch his back.
我都能保护他
I need temporary custody of prisoner Baptiste.
我要暂时接管囚犯巴蒂斯特
Custody?
接管
What makes you think I would agree to that?
你凭什么认为我会同意
This, my friend,
这个 朋友
is a Private Bank of Geneva Black Card.
是日内瓦某私人银行的黑卡
Airport club access, concierge services,
可进入机场俱乐部 享受礼宾服务
no spending limit.
无金额上限
Compliments of Ilsa Pucci.
是伊尔莎·普奇的馈赠
I'll have Baptiste back in 48 hours.
我会在48小时内把巴蒂斯特送回来
Until then, knock yourself out.
在此期间 请尽情享用
There is only one problem.
只有一个小问题
Prisoners must be within sight of a guard
囚犯必须时时处于
at all times.
狱警的监视之下
Not now.
现在不行
I need you on your toes.
我需要你保持警惕
Plus I don't have to tell you what's gonna be waiting for us
还有 不用我说你也知道 等下了飞机
when we get off this plane.
等待我们的将是什么样的龙潭虎穴
Let's go over some ground rules.
我们来复习下基本守则
Ground rules?
基本守则
We're at grammar school now, are we?
咱现在是在语言学校吗
Rule number one, cuffs stay on at all times.
第一条 手铐必须一直拷着
You're kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Rule number two, you will not touch a weapon of any kind.
第二条 你不能接触到任何形式的武器
I'm ashamed to know you. I truly am.
认识你真是耻辱 真的
Rule number three.
第三条
When this is finished,
这事完结之后
you're going straight back to that prison.
你得径直回监狱去
Are we clear?
懂了吗
All except rule number three.
明白 除了第三条
That's non-negotiable.
没得商量
We'll see.
走着瞧
Who is that?
那是谁
His name's Captain Mike Harmen.
他是迈克·哈曼上校
He's the contact of the Defense Department.
是国防部的合约商
I've been on the phone with him all week
我这周一直在与他通电♥话♥
trying to get some help with Susan.
试图获得他的帮助来救出苏珊
I'll be right with you, Captain Harmen.
我马上就来 哈曼上校
I'll go with you.
我跟你一起去
Why?
为什么
Highly-illegal satellite setup.
屋里装着极度违法的卫星装置呢
Chance on ground with fugitive assassin.
吉斯和亡命杀手在一起
We need to make sure this goes very carefully.
我们得确保万无一失
I once sat a poker table with Rumsfeld, Kissinger,
我曾和拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥尔♥德♥ 基辛格
and the Chief of Operations for the Mossad.
以及摩萨德的老大同坐过一张扑克桌
So?
那又怎么样
Rummy still owes me 1,000 bucks.
拉姆还欠我1000元呢
So what can I do for you, Captain?
有何能效劳的 上校
Mrs. Pucci, we have a problem.
普奇太太 有一点麻烦
Look, I get it.
听着 我知道
You told me not to go after Susan Connors
你让我别去寻找苏珊·康纳斯
and I went anyway.
但我还是去了
Your boss put some heat on you.
你老板给你施压了吧
He told you to come down here
他让你来这儿
and put some heat on me.
也给我施点压
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表