剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah, clear me a desk.
好的 给我个地方
That's good. That's good.
很好 很好
Nice teamwork, pal.
合作愉快 哥们
Thanks.
谢谢
So where are you, anyway?
话说 你在哪儿了
I'm under the Opera House.
我在剧院的下面
It looks like we were right.
看来我们推测的没错
Terrorists hammered their way into the sewers.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥们打通了下水道
What about Ilsa and Connie? Are they okay?
伊莉莎和康妮呢 她们还好吗
Oh, don't worry. They're in good hands.
别担心 有人照顾她们
"Professionals of the highest caliber"?
最顶尖的专业人士
What if your professionals end up getting us killed?
你的专业人士不会把我们害死吧
I don't understand.
我不明白
How can he hold a gun on you? I thought he was your employee.
他怎么能拿枪指着你呢 我以为他是你雇的
He's more of a freelance, really.
他更像个自♥由♥职业者
What was that Mr. Chance was saying about recent events?
吉斯先生说的"最近发生的事"是怎么回事
Have you been in some sort of danger before this?
你之前还出过什么危险吗
Connie. Come on, Ilsa.
康妮 拜托 伊尔莎
I think I deserve to know the truth.
我有权知道真♥相♥
Okay, well...
好吧
There was this situation...
是这样的
Some maniac broke into her apartment.
有个疯子闯进了她的公♥寓♥
It was a random thing. Security caught him.
纯属意外 保安已经捉住他了
It's not big deal.
没什么大不了的
Maybe the board was right.
也许董事会是对的
Right about what?
什么对的
Earlier when I said they had concerns,
之前我说他们有些担心
I was being diplomatic.
其实我只是在打官腔
The truth is, they think you've completely lost sight
事实是 他们觉得你已彻底忘掉了
Of Marshall's mission.
马歇尔的使命
They want to take a vote straight away
他们要立即进行表决
To remove you as head of the foundation.
解除你的基金会首脑职位
All right, sounds like you guys could use a moment.
好吧 貌似你俩需要单独聊聊
I'm warning you, though-- keep it civil.
不过我要警告你 客气点
Lost sight of Marshall's mission?
忘掉了马歇尔的使命
But you don't honestly believe that.
可你并不相信吧
Is that why there's no sign of him anywhere in your office,
不然你办公室里怎么完全没有他的痕迹
Not even a picture?
连张照片都没有
You do agree with them? I defended you.
你是赞同他们的 我为你辩解了
I said things can't be as bad as they looked.
我说事情不可能像他们所见的那么糟
Turns out they're worse.
结果发现比他们所见的更糟
Even if we manage to get through this night alive,
即使我们今晚能活着出去
You have got to promise me that you will sever all ties
你也得向我保证
With these people.
跟这些人划清界限
Otherwise you leave me no choice.
否则你就让我别无选择了
Winston, I think I got something.
温斯顿 我想我发现了点什么
We were right again.
我们又猜对了
They're drilling up into the surface.
他们正在钻孔通向地面
We got to find out what's nearby
我们得找出附近有什么地方
That's worth killing for.
值得为之大开杀戒
All right, give me your location.
好 告诉我你的位置
I'm about 150 meters northeast of the Opera House.
我在歌♥剧院东北方150米左右
That's underneath some-- some office buildings.
那是某个办公楼的下方
Hold on a second. Hey, kid, do me a favor.
稍等 小子 帮我个忙
N me a search on an address.
帮我查个地址
5566 Kearny Street.
尼基尔街5566号♥
Vance, come here, would you?
万斯 过来一下好吗
Why can't I see in that building?
为什么不能查看那大楼的内部情况
I think it's pretty obvious.
很明显吧
It's a C.I.A. Facility. We don't have clearance.
那是中情局的大楼 我们没有权限
Well, that's a problem.
那可成问题了
Well, I don't know what to tell you.
我也无能为力了
We're blocked out. There's nothing I can do.
我们被屏蔽了 无计可施
Well, actually--
其实...
Sanford, don't even think about it.
桑福德 想都别想
Hang on a second, would you? Go ahead, kid.
您歇会成不 孩子 继续说
I could run an intrusion script.
我可以运行一个入侵脚本
Got it on my personal laptop.
我的私人笔记本上有
Get us through in a couple seconds.
只需几秒就能黑进去
And break about five federal statut in n ehprocess.
然后破坏五六条联邦法规
No, thank you. No way.
谢了 不行
Hang on a second.
等等
Now, I've been on this case longer than you have, Vance.
我跟这案子的时间比你长 万斯
And I got a hunch whatever these guys are after
我有预感 这些家伙想要的东西
Is in that building. A hunch?
就在那栋大楼里 预感
Vance, in this job,
万斯 干咱们这行
Sometimes when you want to do the right thing,
有时候如果想做正确的事情
You're gonna have to throw out the rule book, okay?
就得抛开教条 明白吗
Now, you need to make up your mind.
现在 你得做个决定
What do you want to do?
你到底想怎么做
You want to save lives, or you want to save your career?
是挽救他人性命 还是保住你自己的工作
Go ahead.
干吧
here it is.
找到了
"Special Prisoners Division."
"特殊囚犯部"
This is some kind of safe house.
这是某种安全屋
There's a phone number right there.
这儿有个电♥话♥
You need to call it right now.
马上拨♥打♥这个号♥码
Vance.
万斯
You got a high-profile prisoner
两个街区外的歌♥剧院
Two blocks away
发生了人♥质♥劫持事件
From this hostage situation at the Opera House.
有一个明目张胆的囚犯正在为所欲为
What more do you need?
还需要什么理由吗
They're on the move.
他们行动了
Clock's ticking, Vance.
时间紧迫 万斯
Come on. We're running out of time.
拜托 我们快没时间了
They're patching me through now.
他们正在帮我转接
Good to see you again...
再次见到你真高兴
Brother.
哥哥
No answer.
没人接听
I think we're too late.
我想我们已经晚了
All right, time for plan "B."
好吧 得执行B计划了
all right, listen up.
好吧 听着
We need to find out the name of that prisoner,
我们得查出那犯人的名字
Like, right now.
马上
Pulling up the file now.
正在调出档案
His name's Victor Rosko--
他叫维克多·罗斯科
Ex-chechnyan army turned weapons dealer.
前军人转业成了军♥火♥商
Works with his brother Eli.
跟他的弟弟伊莱合伙
C.I.A. Caught them selling suitcase nukes,
在贩卖♥♥手提箱核弹时被中情局抓了现行
But Eli slipped away. Well, I guess we know
可伊莱逃脱了 看来我们知道
Who's got the Opera House, then.
是谁劫持了歌♥剧院了
Sir, can I talk to you in private?
长官 能私下跟您聊聊吗
What is it?
怎么了
I called DHS to get temporary permissions
我打给国土安♥全♥局♥ 为我们那位朋友
For our friend over there.
申请临时权限
Guess what they told me.
猜猜他们怎么跟我说的
Agent farrell. Yeah.
费雷罗探员 在
That is your name, right?
你是叫这个名字吧
Yes, Vance, why?
是的 万斯 怎么了
Bcause according to your office,
你办公室的人说
You retired six months ago...
你六个月前就退休了
To Aruba.
去了阿鲁巴岛
we're moving out of the tunnel now.
我们马上要出隧♥道♥了
Hey!
喂
Get him!
抓住他
Get him now!
快抓住他
What's happening?
出什么事了
Not sure.
不知道
Hold it.
且慢
All right, fellas,
好了 小伙子们
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表