剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Human Target...
《替身标靶》 前情提要
Good afternoon.
下午好
I think, with your friends' welfare on the line,
我看 为了你的朋友着想
You give me exactly what I want.
你最好照我说的做
Winston?
温斯顿
You know what to do, right?
你知道该怎么做了吧
Gonna get him back.
把他救回来
Well, Mr. Winston...
好了 温斯顿先生
You look very presentable.
你现在非常迷人了
I am sorry... that it had to come to this.
不好意思 事情发展成这样
What you had to go through these last 48 hours
你在过去两天里经历的一切
in order to tell me the truth...
就是为了告诉我真♥相♥
I just can't help but think
我总是忍♥不住去想
How much better your life would have turned out
如果你从未遇见克里斯托·吉斯
if you'd never met Christopher Chance.
那你的生活该比现在好得多
Enough chitchat.
闲话到此为止
Let's go get my book.
现在去拿我的东西吧
Next.
下一位
How can I help you, sir?
有何能为您效劳 先生
Morning...Denise.
早上好 黛妮丝
I'd like to make a withdrawal.
我想取款
Certainly. I can help you with that.
当然 没问题
How much? Uh...everything.
要取多少 全部
I'd like to close my account.
我要注销这个账户
Sorry to hear that. May I ask why?
真遗憾 能问问原因吗
Well, I'm gonna be leaving town
我准备离开这里
for a little while.
暂时不回来了
Relax. I'm one of the good guys.
别紧张 我是好人
Chance, they're comin' out.
吉斯 他们出来了
Denise, would you be a doll
黛妮丝 能不能请你行个方便
and reach under the counter and trip the alarm, please?
把手伸到柜台下 按一下警报
What's up, bro?
怎么了 哥们
Can't let him get to the door.
可不能让他们走到门口
This could get messy.
不然就大条了
Denise, I'm not gonna shoot you.
黛妮丝 我不会朝你开枪
Just reach under the counter and trip the alarm, please.
你只要伸手去按一下警报就行 拜托
What happened? Where's the sound?
怎么回事 怎么没有响声
It's a silent alarm. You're kidding me.
这是无声警报 没搞错吧
Well, now that you got what you came for,
现在你达到目的了
Answer me one question.
请回答我一个问题
What the hell is in that book?
那本子里到底是什么鬼玩意
Secrets, Mr. Winston,
秘密 温斯顿先生
Things the world does not need to know.
一些必须隐藏于世的东西
Come on, dude. It's now or never.
快点 老兄 机不可失失不再来
Stay down!
趴下
What the hell's going on?
到底怎么回事
These guys are trying to rob the place.
这些家伙要抢银行
Keep them covered.
盯住他们
Mr. Chance!
吉斯先生
I was expecting you.
我正等着你呢
Don't do anything stupid.
别做傻事
Just wanna show you something.
我只想让你看点东西
So...
明白了吗
You're gonna put your guns down.
你最好乖乖放下枪
And we're gonna walk outta here with my book.
让我们带着本子离开这里
Or you'll be picking up pieces of him for weeks to come.
不然就等着他被炸成碎片你再慢慢收尸吧
Winston...
温斯顿
I'm sorry for getting you into this mess.
很抱歉把你牵扯进这个烂摊子
Sorry for whatever torture
很抱歉你因为我
you had to endure because of me.
而忍♥受的各种折磨
Most of all...
最重要的是
I'm sorry about Aunt Suzy.
苏茜阿姨的事 我很抱歉
Aunt Suzy?
苏茜阿姨
Oh, man... not Aunt Suzy.
哥们儿 别来苏茜阿姨这招啊
You got him? Yep.
准备好了吗 好
Drop your weapons!
放下武器
Put 'em on the floor!
放在地上
Down. Put 'em down!
放下 快放下
Stop, dude!
站住 伙计
Drop 'em!
快放下
Smart.
这才对
You gotta get this thing off me, man.
你能把这玩意拆掉吗 伙计
I don't wanna die.
我可不想死
You know how to diffuse it?
你知道怎么拆吗
No.
不知道
Either way, this is good-bye.
不管怎样 我都要和你道别了
What?
什么
You ready?
你准备好了吗
I'm ready.
准备好了
Chance.
吉斯
Chance!
吉斯
We gotta get out of here.
我们得离开这儿
Wait! Where's Chance?
等一下 吉斯呢
That's it for Chance, bro.
吉斯这人到此为止了 老兄
What are you talking about?
你说什么
What do you mean? He's gone.
什么意思 他走了
Dude got too attached.
他有太多割舍不下的东西
That's the last you're ever gonna see of Chance.
你以后再也不会看到吉斯了
Come on. Come on.
来吧
Come on, Winston. Let's get outta here.
走吧 温斯顿 我们离开这里
Left you too, huh?
他把你也抛弃了吗
You boys looking for protection?
你们要找人保护吗
We're looking for Christopher Chance.
我们找克里斯托·吉斯
Gone.
他走了
When will he be back?
他什么时候回来
Well, that's a good question.
这问题问得好
I work for a single employer, a person of great means,
我的那位雇主 腰缠万贯
who is in need of Mr. Chance's rather...
他现在需要吉斯先生的... 怎么说呢
Specific services.
特定业务
Any idea where I might find him?
知道我能去哪儿找他吗
I don't think you're gettin' it.
我觉得你没明白我的意思
You see, when I say he's gone,
要知道 我说他走了
I don't mean he's down in Florida taking some r&r,
可不是说他去弗罗里达度个假
Shacked up with a lady friend somewhere.
与那里的小妞亲密火热一阵什么的
I mean gone. Forever.
我说他走了 是永远消失了
Might as well be dead.
也许现在已经死了
You could search the end of the earth,
就算你追到天涯海角
and you wouldn't find him.
也找不到他
Got that?
明白了吗
My employer's very persistent.
我的雇主十分执着
Thank you.
谢谢你
We'll be sure to check the end of the earth.
我们就去天涯海角找找看
Wiseass.
装什么逼
尼泊尔
六个月后
Wow.
哇
I'll give it to you, Mr. Chance.
我真是服你了 吉斯先生
When you say you want to disappear, you really commit.
说消失就消失
It's taken me six months,
我费了半年的时间
an embarrassing amount of money,
还有巨额资金才找到你
and more time in a helicopter
而且这次坐飞机的时长
than I ever dreamed my ass would spend.
已经超出我的想象范围了
So I have one thing to say to you.
所以呢 我得警告你
You'd better be worth it.
你最好物有所值
While I appreciate the time, the money,
对于您付出的时间 金钱
and the discomfort of what must have been
以及坐直升机颠疼的臀部
a very bumpy helicopter ride,
我深表感激
I have to tell you that I'm out of the protection game.
但我得告诉您 我不接保护任务了
I'm retired. Yes, so I've been told.
我退休了 我听说了
It's a 30-hour flight home.
我坐了30多个小时的飞机
Albeit on a private plane.
即使是私人飞机也够受的了
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表