剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
What's the matter? Don't you trust me?
怎么 你不信我吗
I was just returning Mrs. Pucci her bracelet!
我只是要把手链还给普奇太太而已
I'm with these guys!
我是跟这些人一起的
Part of the team!
我也是他们的一员
Right? Tell them!
对吧 快告诉他们呀
I'm sorry I left.
对不起 我不辞而别了
You know, the ashram and all that...
就那样跑去修道院了
Are you looking for more than this?
这还不够对吧
Yes.
不够
I was wrong. That'll do.
我错了 这还差不多
I don't know if we should have given her carte blanche
我不知道该不该让她全权负责
on changing the windows.
换新窗户的事
I think I might have...wanted to have some say in that.
我也想在这事上有点话语权
She went a little overboard.
她做的有点过了
Oh, I can get used to this.
我可不介意
Only problem is all these extra windows she put in.
唯一的问题是 窗户太多了
You've still got a lot of enemies out there.
你外面还有很多敌人呢
You need to stay hidden.
你需要隐蔽
No more hiding.
不躲了
They can come and get me.
他们尽管放马来吧
I'm not going anywhere.
我就在这候着
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表