剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah, I'm still here.
是的 我还在
Just don't ask me to use my hands.
只是别让我做动手的事儿
We're in the lobby. All the hostages are here.
我们在休息室 所有的人♥质♥都在这里
It looks like the terrorists are trying to blend in with them.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥似乎想来个鱼目混珠
Sir, we got a lock on that phone--
长官 我们已锁定那部电♥话♥
Top floor, northeast corner.
在顶楼 东北角
Hang on. Are you sure?
等等 你确定吗
I'm looking right at them.
我看到他们了
They're just waiting there on the top floor.
他们正在顶楼等着
If those aren't the terrorists,
如果他们不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
then who the hell are they?
那究竟是什么人
Guerrero. Guerrero.
格雷罗 格雷罗
Tell the snipers to go weapons hot.
让狙击手做好准备
We're gonna take them out.
我们要干掉他们
Chance, this is a setup.
吉斯 他们在用计
They're trying to bait the F.B.I.
企图诱骗联调局
into shooting those hostages. Once that happens--
向人♥质♥射击 一旦开火...
They're just gonna open up the lobby doors
他们就会打开休息室的门
and walk right out with the rest of us.
混在我们中逃出这里
By the time the FBI realizes
等到联调局发现
that innocent people have been shot,
他们射杀的是无辜的百姓
These bad guys are gonna be long gone.
那些混♥蛋♥早就逃之夭夭了
Winston, any way you can buy me some time?
温斯顿 你能帮我拖延一点时间吗
I'll do my best.
我尽力而为
Connie. Ilsa, thank God you're all right.
康妮 伊尔莎 谢天谢地你没事
Everything's gonna be fine. We're gonna be released. About that
会没事的 我们都能出去 这个
Sorry, folks, nobody's going anywhere right now.
不好意思 各位 现在都不准走动
Back up the stairs now.
马上回到楼梯处
What is he doing?
他在干什么
I'll explain later.
我等会再解释
Right now I need your help.
现在我需要你的帮助
Anyone you recognize,
凡是你认识的人
move them out of the lobby.
全都带出休息室
Everybody remain calm.
大家保持镇定
Everything's under control. We're all professionals here.
一切都在掌握之中 交给我们尽请放心
Watch your back up there, Chance.
吉斯 小心点
Without those masks,
不戴面具
you won't be able to tell who's who.
你没办法知道谁是谁
Take him out.
干掉他
That was my husband!
这是我丈夫
Okay, listen, folks, it's gonna be really hard
听着 各位 现在很难判断
for me to tell who I'm supposed to be fighting.
我的对手到底是谁
So if you can do me a huge favor,
所以请你们好好配合我
just raise your hand if you're a terrorist.
是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 就请举起手来
Sir, they've wired the building to blow.
长官 他们准备炸掉这栋楼
Protocol says we take the shot.
按照规定 我们可以射击
I know the protocol. And so does Victor!
我知道规定 维克多也知道
Don't you see that?
你没搞清楚吗
You're a part of his plan, Vance.
你也是计划的一环 万斯
You have been from the beginning.
一开始就是
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Listen to me, Vance, use your head.
听我说 万斯 动动脑筋
What do you think is gonna happen when the smoke clears
如果等烟尘散尽 你发现射杀的是
and you find out you shot eight innocent people
八个无辜百姓 而让坏蛋们逃脱了
and let the bad guys get away?
你觉得后果会怎样
Sir, we need your order.
长官 我们等你下命令
Wait, wait, wait. Look, look, look, look.
等等 瞧 你们快看
What's he doing?
他在干什么
That looks like Morse code.
好像是摩尔斯电码
"Don't shoot.
不要射击
"Not terrorists.
不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
It's me, double wide."
是我 小温温
Who the hell is double wide?
小温温是谁
wiseass.
死鬼
It's me. I'm double wide.
是我 我是小温温
It's my guy in there.
他是我的人
Radio the snipers. Tell them to stand down.
通知狙击手 暂时待命
Sir, if those aren't the terrorists,
长官 如果他们不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Where are they?
那恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在哪
Chance!
吉斯
Follow us, and they die.
跟我们走 不然毙了她们
We will leave through the back alley.
我们会从后面的小巷里离开
Hold on a second.
慢着
Perhaps I wasn't clear before.
可能我刚才说的不太清楚
Oh, you made yourself clear.
你的意思表达的很清楚了
My odds just improved a little bit.
只是我更有胜算罢了
Ilsa, if this doesn't work out,
伊尔莎 要是没成功
I just want to apologize for what I've done
我想为我对马歇尔所做的一切
To Marshall's memory.
表示歉意
oh, God.
天呐
He's gonna do something crazy, isn't he?
他要发疯了 是不
Ilsa, now!
伊尔莎 就现在
shoot him!
开枪
Oh, Ilsa.
伊尔莎
It's over.
都结束了
Okay, little help. Is there a ladder somewhere?
帮点忙 哪有梯子吗
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
是的长官 谢谢长官
Just doing my job.
这是我份内之事
Well, well, well, look at you.
哎哟哟 瞧瞧你
Don't you look happy.
都乐开花了
Saved the hostages, caught the terrorists,
救了人♥质♥ 捉住了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
And I got you.
而且还遇上了你
So who are you really?
你到底是谁
I'm just a concerned citizen, man.
我只是个热心的公民 伙计
Well, you saved my ass.
好吧 你救了我一次
A guy told me once
某人曾经告诉我
Sometimes to do the right thing,
有时候要做正确的事
You got to throw out the rule book.
就得抛开教条
Wiseass.
小混♥蛋♥
Are you sure you can't stay longer?
你真的不能久留了吗
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
I'm due before the board in the morning.
明早我得去面对董事会
They're waiting for my decision.
他们正等着我的决定呢
Marshall once told me
马歇尔曾经告诉过我
That you were the toughest person he'd ever met.
你是他见过的最坚强的人
You could do anything if you set your mind to it.
你能做到任何自己想做的事
Did he?
是吗
He's right.
他是对的
Whatever I may think of your methods...
无论我怎么看待你的行事方式
You and your team saved those people tonight.
你和你的团队今晚都救了大家的命
You saved me.
你们救了我
That should make a persuasive argument to the board.
这对董事会应该是个有力的论据
So you're standing by me?
所以你是支持我的吗
Like I said, you're family.
如我之前所说 你是家人
I'm sorry for thinking you'd forgotten about Marshall.
抱歉我以为你忘了马歇尔
You know that's not possible.
你知道那是不可能的
Oh, hey.
嗨
Leaving already?
这就要走了
Afraid so.
恐怕是的
Thank you, Mr. Guerrero, for everything you've done.
格雷罗先生 谢谢你所做的一切
You bet.
应该的
So we're on for Venice, then, right?
话说 咱们会一起去威尼斯吧
Can't wait.
迫不及待了
So you heading home?
你要回家了吗
Are you going for a jog?
你要去慢跑吗
Yeah.
对
It's a nice enough night out.
今晚太给力了
You should probably know there's construction on market street.
也许你知道市场大街的构造
So I'll be taking 3rd Avenue tonight.
今晚我会去第三大道
Why do you think I need to know that?
我为什么要知道这些
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表