剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
He's one of the guards.
他是看守之一
You gotta get down there and tell Guerrero.
你准备跑一趟去通知格雷罗吗
Yeah, what's up?
喂 怎么了
You'll be pleased to hear
你听说了一定很高兴
We were able to open the briefcase.
我们打开那个手提箱了
Or rather, Ames was able to.
或者说 艾米斯打开了
Nice work. What'd you find?
干得好 你们发现了什么
It appears to be a log of pickups and deliveries
看起来是一份记录收♥货♥和送货的日志
centering around one address in particular.
只围绕一个地方附近递送
Let me guess-- Redding County jail.
我猜猜 是莱丁县监狱吗
Yes.
是的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
One of the guards bought the murder weapon.
其中一个守卫买♥♥了凶器
A guard? Why?
一个守卫 为什么
I don't know, but something's going on in that jail.
我不知道 但监狱里一定发生了什么
It's past visiting hours, but I got an idea.
已经过了探监的时间 但我有个主意
Oh! Jesus!
天哪
Oh, damn it!
该死的
Good afternoon, officer.
下午好 警官
Somethininin do for you, son?
我能为你做什么吗 小子
Yes. I'm here to turn myself in.
是的 我是来自首的
Turn yourself in. For what?
自首 为什么
I'm the guy who robbed Gun World.
我就是那个抢劫了枪♥支♥世界的人
Yeah.
是我
Whoo! Fresh fish!
新人
Hey. Fancy meeting you here.
想不到在这儿见到你啊
Just thought you might get lonely.
只是觉得你可能会寂寞
Don't get lonely, dude.
不寂寞 哥们儿
I prefer the company of a good book to most people.
与其找人陪我 我宁愿自己看看书
So, uh...This all part of your plan here?
话说 来这儿也是你计划的一部分吗
No, I had to improvise. But you know how that is.
不 我只能即兴发挥了 你知道的
So they wanted the notebook, these people who are framing you.
那帮诬陷你的人 他们想要那个笔记本
What notebook? Oh, you know.
什么笔记本 你知道的
The one that you keep in your locker
你藏在保险柜里的那个笔记本
with the incriminating evidence against the meth suppliers
上面有指控那个和你朋友合作的
that your friend was working with.
冰♥毒♥贩卖♥♥者的罪证
Dude...You broke into my locker?
哥们儿 你强行打开了我的保险柜
My personal briefcase? So not cool.
还有我的私人手提箱 太下三滥了
I'm sorry-- where's Mr. Chance?
不好意思 吉斯先生在哪儿
He got arrested for allegedly robbing Gun World.
他因抢劫枪♥支♥世界而被捕了
He should be getting processed
他现在应该受到处治
and thrown in a jail cell right about now.
被关进监狱里了
And how is this helping exactly?
这样会有什么帮助
Look...
听着
the security tape at Gun World shows
枪♥支♥世界的安全录像显示
that there was a prison guard who bought the murder weapon.
有一名监狱的看守买♥♥了凶器
Now, along with this log you brought,
在你们带来的这份日志里
we know that there's something funny going on over there at that jail.
我们得知监狱里发生了一些有趣的事
Chance being inside--
吉斯把自己弄进去
Well, it kinda speeds things up for us finding out
这能在某种程度上让我们
what that is before Guerrero does something...
尽快查明真♥相♥ 以防格雷罗做出什么
Regrettable.
让人后悔的事
And what's his plan once inside?
那他进入监狱后的计划是什么
Well, you know Chance. He prefers to wing it.
你是知道吉斯的 他喜欢随机应变
You know, I ordered these for the entire table.
知道么 我点了这些是给大家吃的
But listen--don't panic.
但听着 别紧张
What we do know is that every Wednesday at 2:00
我们所知的是 每周三 两点的时候
there's a drop-off scheduled at a truck stop
在货车站有一次例行卸货
right near the highway.
就在高速公路边上
Now, with Chance and Guerrero working the inside,
现在 吉斯和格雷罗在里面活动
I'm gonna go down to the truck stop,
我会去那个货车站
see if I can find some evidence
看看能否找到什么证据
that maybe bails their asses out
可以把他们保出来
In case they come up empty-handed.
以防他们在里面一无所获
Okay. Well, uh, what can we do?
好的 那我们能做什么
Oh. You're gonna come with me.
你和我一起
And what about me?
那我呢
How can I help?
我能帮什么忙
You wouldn't happen to know
你不会碰巧认识
The Governor of Alabama, would ya?
阿♥拉♥巴马州的州长吧 会吗
All right, fine.
好吧
I'm pretty sure they put me in here
我确定他们把我关在这儿
so they could put the squeeze on me.
是为了给我施压
They inquired about the notebook
他们派了一个智力低下的中间人
through an intellectually impaired intermediary.
来审问我笔记本的下落
Let's just say he's not the brains behind the operation.
这么说吧 他不是这起行动的幕后指使者
Well, let's just say we have one of the guards on tape
这么说吧 我们在监控录像里发现
Buying a murder weapon-- Eddie, I think his name is?
一名看守买♥♥了凶器 我想是叫埃迪吧
He's a dead man. Well, he's not the only one involved.
他死定了 与此有关的不只他一个
See, before I turned myself in,
知道吗 在我自首以前
Winston and I did a little bit of digging on the crew here,
已经和温斯顿调查了一下这里的工作人员
including warden Clancy Cole.
包括监狱长克兰西·科尔
He used to work for the DEA
他以前为DEA工作
busting these backwoods meth labs.
负责围剿边远地区的冰♥毒♥窝点
Apparently, the DEA didn't pay that much.
显然 局里的工资并不高
Neither does a prison Warden, really.
监狱长的工资也不高
But somehow he's managed to accumulate over $1 million
可在他许多别名的离岸账户上
in offshore accounts with a series of aliases.
竟然有100多万的积蓄
Now, either he's been day trading
他表面上只是监狱长
or he's been using his experience busting meth labs
私下却利用曾经围剿冰♥毒♥窝点的经验
for personal gain.
谋取私利
You think the meth lab is here on the grounds?
你认为冰♥毒♥窝点就在这下面吗
well, it's a perfect cover--
这是个绝妙的掩饰
Inside government fences run like a private institution.
在政♥府♥围栏下经营自己的小帝国
So they're right here all along.
所以他们肯定一直在这
I'm assuming you've already scoped out
你一定已经研究过
all the possible escape routes. Of course.
所有的出逃路线了吧 当然了
Notice any meth labs?
发现任何冰♥毒♥窝点了吗
Sorry for keeping you waiting, Ms. Pookie.
很抱歉让您久等了 普基太太
It's Pucci, actually.
其实是普奇
My apologies, Ms. Pucci.
抱歉 普奇太太
Things are a little crazy here at the moment.
最近实在事务繁杂
You've caught me in the middle of a reelection campaign,
您正好在改选期间找到了我
but it is a pleasure to meet you.
不过还是很高兴见到你
Likewise.
我也是
And I appreciate you seeing me at such short notice.
非常感谢您能在没预约的情况下见我
So you'll forgive me for being blunt,
请恕我直言
but I have a full day ahead of me.
我时间紧迫
My aide briefed me on your situation--
我的助手简要的跟我说了你的情况
A meth lab in the Redding County detention center.
在雷丁郡拘留所里有个冰♥毒♥窝点
That's a serious allegation.
这是个很严肃的问题
But I can't just go storming in
但我不能在没有证据的情况下
stirring up a hornet's nest
贸然行动
without sufficient evidence.
打草惊蛇
Well, we're working on acquiring the evidence as we speak.
此时此刻 我的人正在搜集证据
Tell you what--
我想说
Why don't I put you in touch with the local authorities?
你为什么不直接和地方政♥府♥沟通呢
Governor Strong, I have friends in Washington
斯特朗州长 我一个华盛顿的朋友跟我说
who tell me you're gunning for a senate seat,
你正在争取参议员的席位
and from what I've read,
据我了解
we agree on almost all of the major issues.
我俩在很多关键问题上英雄所见略同
Your efforts to increase awareness in environmentalism
你致力于增强环保意识
and social justice ought to be applauded.
而且赞同社♥会♥主♥义♥
Well, thank you If I'm not mistaken,
荣幸之至 如果我没记错的话
you raised $50,000 last month for your campaign?
上个月您在一月之内为参选筹得了五万美元
Yes. But it's still early--
没错 但是现在还言之过...
How does another 50 sound for one afternoon?
要不要试试一下午筹得五万块
So what color we looking for again?
咱们要找什么颜色的来着
White with a red stripe.
白底的 有红条的
White with a green cab, or all green.
或者有绿色驾驶室的 或者全绿的
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表