剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
But lately I've begun to call into question those methods.
但最近我开始怀疑这种做事方式了
And, well, we need a friend...
所以我需要一个伙伴
A strong friend.
实力雄厚的伙伴
Aren't you joining me?
你不喝吗
Oh, my physician advised me against it.
我的医生建议我别喝酒
He just set the glass down, didn't he?
他把酒杯放下了是吗
Give her a chance to save it.
给她一个补救的机会
Save it? Are you kidding, man? She just blew it.
补救 开什么玩笑 她搞砸了
Ilsa, I need you to be calm, okay?
伊尔莎 我要你保持冷静 好吗
Don't let this guy see you rattled.
别让他看出你很慌乱
This is great, man. I'm going in there.
很好 我这就过去
Okay, hang on. Are you out of your mind?
等等 你疯了吗
You're on camera!
你在监控范围内呢
If they look up and see that you're gone,
要是他们一抬头 发现你不见了
this whole thing is shot.
一切就都败露了
This whole thing's shot
他要是不喝酒的话
anyway if she can't get him to drink the wine, dude.
事情一样会败露 老兄
She will figure it out.
她会搞定的
She'll figure something out?
会搞定吗
What's she gonna figure out?
会搞定什么
You know, on second thought...
我仔细想了一下
My doctor need never know.
只要不让我的医生知道就行了
A toast.
干杯
Future endeavors.
为了美好的未来
She didn't just do what I think she did, did she?
她做的不会跟我想的一样吧
Yeah. She dosed herself.
是的 她把自己搭进去了
Amateurs, dude-- told you.
业余啊伙计 我跟你说过的
All right, I got a toothpick in my sock.
我弄了根牙签放在了袜子里
If this is some kind of practical joke,
如果这只是恶作剧的话
I'm gonna be pissed.
我会很生气的
Trust me, Harry, it'll all make sense soon.
相信我哈里 一会就真♥相♥大白了
Now I need you to buy this bottle of scotch,
我需要你买♥♥一瓶苏格兰威士忌
third from the left.
左数第三瓶
What do you think I make? That's 100 bucks a bottle.
你觉得我能挣多少 那瓶可要一百块啊
Just buy it. I'll reimburse you.
买♥♥下来 我会还你的
Hey, Guy...
嘿 小伙
Can I have a bottle of the McLaughlin?
给我来一瓶麦克劳克林
What? I'm thirsty.
咋的 我渴了不行吗
When I was in the bathroom, it occurred to me
已经很多次了
how many times I've asked to go on a mission with you.
当我在厕所的时候你就叫我出任务
And every single time I ask you, this is what you say--
可当我想跟你出任务时 你就会说
"Maybe next week, Harry."
"下周再说吧 哈里"
Or, "There's not enough room in the car, Harry."
或者说"车里没位置了 哈里"
Or, "Guerrero's gonna slit your throat, Harry."
又或是"格雷罗会撕烂你的喉咙 哈里"
Yeah. So?
没错 所以呢
So I never took it personally. I never did.
所以我从来就没有主动权 从来没有
I know your team dynamics are kind of delicate.
我知道你们的团队关系是很微妙的
You guys are kind of a clique.
你们就像一个小党派
But then I wondered, why did you--
但是我就不明白了 为什么你
why did you let Ilsa come on the mission?
为什么你会让伊尔莎参与任务呢
I told you, she had the idea to get us in the door.
我说过了 她有办法让我们进门
But you knew she wasn't thinking straight
但你明明知道她是被
because of the photo of her husband.
她丈夫的照片一时冲昏了头
Harry, what are you getting at?
哈里 你到底要说什么
Just finish your story. We only got a couple minutes.
赶紧把故事讲完吧 我们没剩几分钟了
So Ilsa had just drugged herself,
伊尔莎把自己给毒了
which obviously wasn't part of the plan.
这是计划之外的
Henry, is everything okay?
亨利 你还好吗
I don't feel well.
感觉不太好
I think it's the wine.
我想问题出在酒里
Yeah.
是的
There's something in it.
酒里掺东西了
Yes.
没错
What did you do?
你做了什么
Mrs. Pucci... It's all right, Sarah.
普奇太太 没关系莎拉
It's all right.
没事的
We gave you a dose of sodium thiopental
我们在里面加了一点硫喷妥钠
so that Sarah and I can learn the password
这样我和莎拉才能拿到
to all your secret files and then use that information
进入你秘密档案的密♥码♥
to put you behind bars.
然后把你送进监狱
Come on, guys, this is a disaster, man.
别这样啊 这简直是场灾难
She's saying whatever pops into her head.
她正在知无不言呢
Okay, hold on, hold on.
等等 再等等
She might be able to salvage this.
也许她会补救的
She'll only salvage it
只有问出密♥码♥
if she asks for the damn password!
她才能挽救一切
But you can't do this.
你不能这么做
Why not? What's to stop me?
怎么不能 没人能阻止我
My security chief.
我的保安队可以
The moment he hears what's happening here...
只要他们听到这里发生的一切...
I didn't think about that.
这我倒没想过
Ilsa, I need you--
伊尔莎 我要你...
What are you gonna do? Sarah, relax.
你要做什么 莎拉 放松点
You're gonna ask him for the password!
你得问出密♥码♥
we'll tie him up.
我们把他绑起来
Tie him up? What the hell are you gonna tie him up for?
绑起来 绑起来干啥啊
Chance, listen to me now.
吉斯 现在听我说
Stay focused. Just get to the computer.
集中注意力 够到电脑
Guerrero, we're running out of time.
格雷罗 我们没时间了
Get in there. Help Ilsa.
快进去 帮帮伊尔莎
Finally!
总算让我上了
Winston, am I clear?
温斯顿 我安全了没
Come on, you got this. You're the man.
来吧 你能做到的 你多强啊
All right, Ames, I know you mean well,
好了艾米斯 我知道你是好意
but you're distracting me.
但是你让我分心了
Oh, my God.
天呐
I got it. It's cool.
我成功了 酷毙了
Listen, on second thought,
听着 再想想
is there any way we can get that password a little faster?
我们还有没有办法能快点弄到密♥码♥
All right, Guerrero,
好了格雷罗
you are clear, but hurry it up.
你安全了 但是请你抓紧时间
Where do you think you're going?
你要去哪儿
I was looking for you. There's a roach.
我在找你呢 这有只蟑螂
No. Yeah. Look.
不会吧 会啊 你看
How's that password coming?
密♥码♥怎么样了
Clown time's over. Step aside.
小丑表演结束 请让开
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me! What's your name?
快看着我 你叫什么名字
Henry Claypool.
亨利·卡普
What day is today? Tuesday.
今天是星期几 星期二
Are you a paranoid, bullying douche bag?
你是偏执狂 恃强凌弱的混♥蛋♥吗
Oh, yeah.
是的
Good. What's the password
很好 你办公室电脑内
to your private files in your office?
秘密文件的密♥码♥是什么
C-5-1-
C-5-1-
Mr. Guerrero. Yeah?
格雷罗先生 怎么
Thank you.
谢谢你
Don't mention it.
不足挂齿
You know, I've always admired your taste in clothes.
我一向欣赏你的衣着品味
Okay. All right, dude,
听着 老兄
here's the password. It's coming to you now.
密♥码♥拿到了 如下
Yeah?
说
Charlie, 2, 5, 1...
字母C 数字2 5 1
Yaletown,
字母Y
Hotel, Foxtrot-- Got that?
字母H F 记下来了吗
Okay...
好了
I'm in.
进去了
Three minutes. Great.
需要三分钟 很好
Thanks.
谢谢
All right, let's motor.
好了 我们撤
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表