剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
He'll tell her.
他自己会告诉她的
Daniel's grandfather built this house.
这幢房♥子是丹尼尔的祖父建的
Listen, I know this is tough,
听着 我知道这对你来说很难
but the sooner we can get in there
但我们越早进去
and find whatever it was your husband was working on,
找到你丈夫当时在研究的东西
the sooner you can put
你就能越早
whatever it was that happened to you behind you...
摆脱发生在你身上的这一切
For good.
永远
Do you know if he has a separate filing cabinet?
他有没有独♥立♥的文件柜
Rebecca, I need you to focus.
丽贝卡 集中精神
I need your help here. Whoever this assassin is,
我需要你的帮助 不管杀手是谁
he's probably on his way here.
他应该正在往这里赶
Here?
这里
But you sa--
可你说
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
'cause it's what I would do.
假如是我 我也会这么做
In this business, it pays to assume whoever's after you
这种事情 我们最好假定
is at least as smart as you are.
杀手不比我们傻
There's an attic here. Is it sealed?
这里有阁楼 上锁了吗
I don't-- I don't think so.
应该没有
Let's check it out.
去看看
I-I don't ever remember being up here.
我好像从没上来过
What's your birthday? August 3rd. Why?
你生日是哪天 8月3号♥ 问这干嘛
A gun?
枪
Why--why would he have a gun?
他怎么会有枪
Mrs. Pucci, I'm a nice man,
普奇太太 我这人脾气好
but everyone has a breaking point,
但脾气再好的人也有极限
And you're about to see mine. Mr. Winston,
你就快看到我的极限了 温斯顿先生
As the owner of this agency,
身为这家公♥司♥的老板
I'm just as responsible for Mr. Chance's actions as he is.
吉斯先生的行动我也一样有责任
So I suggest you start driving,
我建议你最好马上开车
especially if he's in as much danger as you say he is.
你不是说他身陷险境吗
What are you waiting for?
怎么还不开
I swear, if you wasn't my boss, I'd shoot you.
说实话 你要不是我老板 我肯定崩了你
It's--it's remarkable.
这绝对值得载入史册了
It--it turns out Daniel's theory
原来丹尼尔的理论
can be applied to stock-market behavior.
真能实际运用到股市交易中去
I-it basically decodes
这些文稿基本解释了
how--how you could manipulate the system.
如何实际运用这套理论
It's astonish--
实在...
Stay calm.
别动
There's a storm door by the stairs.
楼上有防风门
We can get out that way.
我们从那里出去
Storm door-- how do you--
防风门 你怎么会...
how do you know about the storm door?
你怎么知道这里有防风门
Because I saw it on the way in.
进来的时候我注意到了
Rebecca, we've got to get out of here now.
丽贝卡 我们必须马上离开这里
You don't understand the kind of man
你不知道追杀你的人
who is trying to kill you.
是怎样的家伙
And you do, Mr. Chance?
那你很了解吗 吉斯先生
How do you know so much about this house--
你怎么会对这房♥子了如指掌
the storm door and--and the attic?
防风门 还有阁楼
About all of it--
一切的一切
me and Daniel and--and how all these pieces fit together?
我和丹尼尔 怎么会有这么多巧合
It's my job.
我就是干这行的
The storm door...
防风门
is how the police said whoever killed Daniel got in here.
警♥察♥说杀害丹尼尔的凶手就是从那里进来的
Rebecca, listen to me...
丽贝卡 听我说
Do you know who's trying to kill me?
你知道是谁要杀我吗
Do you know who killed my husband?
你知道是谁杀害了我丈夫吗
Answer me!
回答我
I killed your husband.
我杀了你丈夫
You what?
什么
Rebecca, I have no idea how you must be feeling,
丽贝卡 我无法想像你的感受
but right now I am the only person who can protect you.
但此刻只有我能保护你
You--you killed Daniel!
你杀死了丹尼尔
There is an assassin in this house.
这屋子里有杀手
I can protect you.
我能保护你
I should kill you right now for what you did!
我现在就该让你血债血偿
Rebecca, listen!
丽贝卡 听我说
Come on, Chance, answer your phone.
接啊 吉斯 快接电♥话♥
Answer your ph--
接电♥话♥
Careful! It won't help anyone
小心点 要是我们出事了
if we don't make it there alive.
对谁都没好处
Fine. Drive how you like.
我闭嘴 随你怎么开
I knew this case would come back and bite him in the ass.
我就知道这事会反咬他一口
I knew it would. That's why I told him not to take it.
我就知道 所以我叫他别接
But he didn't listen.
可他不听
He never listens, kind of like you,
他从来都不听 跟你有点像
Except at least he can fight.
不过他至少还能打
I just hope we ain't too late.
只希望还不算太晚
Are you really that worried about him?
你真的那么担心他
Your damn right I'm worried about him!
你说对了 我就是担心他
He ain't thinking straight.
他根本没有想清楚
Hasn't been thinking straight this whole case.
整件事他都没想清楚
What do you mean? I mean...
什么意思 意思是
Yes, he's done a lot of terrible things in his past.
没错 他过去干过不少坏事
I'm not gonna argue that point.
我不否认那一点
But he's also the guy
可他也想痛改前非
who's trying to make everything right.
纠正过去的行为
And that makes him vulnerable to all the bad guys out there
这也成了他的致命伤 那些坏人
who think they can exploit that.
就会利用这一点对付他
I suppose redemption comes at a price.
看来救赎是需要付出代价的
Yeah.
对
Rebecca...
丽贝卡
You killed Daniel.
你杀了丹尼尔
You deserve to die.
你理当偿命
You're right.
你说得对
I do.
的确
Go ahead.
来吧
Just pull the trigger.
扣下扳机
No one will blame you, least of all me.
没人会怪你 我更是毫无怨言
Don't be so hard on yourself. Rebecca, don't
别难为自己 丽贝卡 别
I got to hand it to you, Chance.
我不得不承认 吉斯 你很强
A part of me was wondering whether or not
我当初还有点怀疑
you'd even be able to pull it off--
你能不能完成任务
Protecting her from that monster,
干掉杀手 救她一命
still finding the husband's theory.
还找到了她丈夫的理论
Who the hell are you?
你是什么人
I'm the man who hired him to kill your husband.
我就是雇他杀你丈夫的人
It wasn't anything personal, mind you.
你要搞清楚 不是私人恩怨
It's just business.
只是生意
Like me killing you both now--
就像我现在要杀掉你俩
it's just business.
也是生意
When I saw how much someone was offering for the hit,
当我看到有人肯为这个出高价时
I figured that theory would provide me
我就知道理论能让我
With a nice retirement.
好好退休了
That's what all this is about --
这一切就为了
about money?
就为了钱吗
Almost always is...
一向如此
except for our friend Chance here.
除了我们这位吉斯老兄
This guy's got a conscience.
这家伙是为了良心
I always tried to tell him that was bad for business,
我一直跟他说干这行不能有良心
but he never listened.
可他就是听不进去
I'm sorry for what I did.
对不起我杀了你丈夫
I know it doesn't matter now,
我知道现在说这些都没用了
but...
可是
I'm sorry.
对不起
I told you, I hate bad guys.
我说过 我讨厌坏蛋
It's what we pulled off the dead lawyer's computer.
这是从那个挂掉的律师的电脑里找到的
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表