剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
and that's why you came looking for me.
所以你们才会来找我
We don't have 'em.
我们没找到
Oh, not true. We did find a picture.
不对 我们的确找到了一张
Of you and marshall
你和马歇尔的照片
At a bar.
在一家酒吧
Not in Africa,
不是在非洲
But at the Lamont hotel.
是在拉蒙特酒店
That was the last time I saw him alive.
那是他被害前我最后一次见到他
I told you I'd make everything okay.
我告诉过你我会摆平一切的
And I am.
我会的
Under the newspaper is a plane ticket to Prague.
报纸下面有张去布拉格的机票
Take it.
拿着
There's also some money.
还有一些钱
Stay hidden.
藏起来
I'll be in touch when it's safe.
风声过后我会和你联♥系♥
But they'll come after you.
但他们不会放过你的
Think about your wife.
考虑一下你的妻子
Always.
一直没忘
Ever since that day, I've been on the run.
自从那天起 我就开始了亡命天涯
Moving every ten days,
十天搬一次家
changing names,
改名换姓
living in dingy motels and worse.
住在阴暗的汽车旅馆甚至更糟的地方
And your relationship to my husband was...
那你和我丈夫的关系是
Purely professional?
仅仅是职业上的关系吗
Are you kidding?
你开什么玩笑
Marshall loved you more than anything.
马歇尔爱你胜过一切
He was the most decent man I've ever known.
他是我认识的最正直的男人
Don't you know that?
你难道不知道吗
Mrs. Pucci, I have a family too.
普奇女士 我也有家庭
I just want to go home.
我只想回家
How sure are you she was Marshall's mistress?
你有多少把握她是马歇尔的情妇
Less than definite.
没多少
Both of our lives have been ruined by these people.
你我的生活都被这些人给毁了
We can't get my life back,
我们虽然不能找回我的生活
but we can get yours.
但却能要回你的
And that's what we're gonna do.
那就是我们要做的
Ilsa--
伊尔莎
Mr. Chance, I know what you're gonna say.
吉斯先生 我知道你要说什么
You think looking into Marshall's death is a bad idea.
你觉得调查马歇尔的死不是一个好主意
That's not it.
不是
You think I'm acting emotionally,
你觉得我很情绪化
that I should leave the missions up to the professionals.
应该把这事情交给你们专业的人
Closer, still not it.
接近了 不过还没点到
All right then, enlighten me.
那好 请直说吧
These people killed one of the richest men in the world,
这些人杀害了一位世上最富有的人
and they covered it up.
他们还把这事掩盖起来
Evidence vanishing, no witnesses,
证据消失 没有目击者
complete control of the environment.
完全掌控大局
Isn't that your credo,
这不是你的信条么
take the fight to them and then you race in
和他们抗争 然后冲上去
and do something breathtakingly heroic.
做些惊天动地的英雄事迹
It doesn't always work that way.
这做法不总是有效
Is this because you're worried about me?
是不是因为你在担心我
Be honest, Mr. Chance.
说实话 吉斯先生
Honestly, if we're going up against
说真的 如果我们准备对付
the people that killed your husband,
那些杀害你丈夫的人
I'm worried about us all.
我担心我们大家
Listen, Julia's got a phone number.
听着 茱莉亚有一个电♥话♥号♥码
They've been leaving threatening messages.
他们一直给她留恐吓的信息
What do you wanna do?
你准备做什么
Call them and set up a meet.
打电♥话♥给他们 约个时间见面
See, it doesn't matter what I say.
瞧见了没 不管我怎么说
She's got a mind of her own.
她有自己的想法
Everybody in position?
大家都就位了吗
We're here, dude.
我们到了 哥们
Got eyes on Ilsa and Julia?
看到伊尔莎和茱莉亚了吗
Guerrero, do you have a visual?
格雷罗 你那边能看到吗
Yeah, I see her.
我看见她了
Yeah, sure, now you see her.
是哦 总算看到了
Do you want to speak to the last person that pushed my buttons?
你想和最后一个挑衅我的人聊聊吗
No.
不想
Good, 'cause you can't.
很好 因为你见不到他了
Winston, you into the satellite feed?
温斯顿 你接收到卫星画面了吗
Yeah, I got eyes on Ilsa and Julia.
是的 我看到伊尔莎和茱莉亚了
They're sitting ducks on that bench, people.
她们坐在长凳上就像活靶子一样 伙计们
Everyone on alert.
大家保持警惕
I'm really nervous.
我真的很紧张
Are they gonna try and kill me?
他们准备杀了我吗
Well, that's what we're hoping,
那正是我们希望的
But don't worry.
不过别担心
I'm not gonna leave your side, okay?
我不会离开你的 好吗
Look, something just ain't right here.
听着 有些不对劲
What? What is it?
什么 怎么了
What? What are you seeing?
怎么 你看到什么了
The street musician only knows about two chords.
街头艺人只知道两个和♥弦♥
These guys playing chess,
那两个在下棋的人
either they don't know how to play or they're stoned.
要么是不会下 要么就是被石化了
This bum asking for change
那在讨钱的流浪汉
has got a pretty good dental plan for a homeless guy.
有着一口不合身份的好牙
Good call on the chess.
对下棋的分♥析♥得很对
Those guys are imbeciles.
这些人太愚蠢了
Looks like they got the park covered.
看起来他们整个公园都有掩护
What do you wanna do?
你准备做什么
We're too exposed. I don't like it.
我们太暴露了 我不喜欢
Let's pack it in.
我们放弃
Mr. Chance, is that really necessary?
吉斯先生 真的有必要吗
It's him.
是他
They're calling.
他们打来了
Ilsa, no, do not answer the--
伊尔莎 别接
Mr. Chance, hello?
吉斯先生 在吗
What do we do?
我们怎么做
It's him, the man who killed Marshall.
是他 就是他杀了马歇尔
Ilsa, can you hear me?
伊尔莎 你能听见我吗
Do not answer the phone.
别接电♥话♥
Hello?
你好
Earwig is out. She's on the phone.
耳麦失效了 她接电♥话♥了
Winston, can you get a trace?
温斯顿 你能追踪到吗
I keep getting bounce-back.
我一直在试着恢复
Meeting spot's changed.
接头地点变了
Go down the bart station behind you.
去你身后的地铁站
I'll be in the last car.
我会在最后一节车厢
Winston?
温斯顿
They have a firewall they're using.
他们使用了防火墙
It must be high-level.
级别肯定很高
Everyone in position?
大家都就位了吗
We're set.
就位了
All right, they got two in the Cadillac,
好的 有两个在卡迪拉克上
One in their office, one on the park bench.
一个在办公室 还有一个在公园长凳上
On my command, cue the bus,
听我命令 公车开始行动
Kill the rest of their communication.
切断他们其余人的通讯
Yes, sir. Got it.
是的 长官 明白
Now.
现在
I just lost my visual. A bus pulled up.
我失去视野了 有辆公车停下来了
Chance!
吉斯
Winston, could you hear me?
温斯顿 你能听见我吗
Come on.
快啊
No, no, no, no!
不 不
What should we do?
我们该怎么做
If we don't show, he may never come back.
如果我们不现身 他可能再也不会回来了
Let's go.
走吧
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表