剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
one of the most deadly spiders in the world.
世界上最毒的蜘蛛之一
One bite is lethal.
咬一口就致命
God, it's probably how this guy died.
天呐 那家伙八成就是这么死的
When you get stung by one of these things,
一旦被这东西咬上一口
Your lungs-- they collapse.
你的肺 就会衰竭
He probably sat down, gasped for air,
他大概就坐在那儿 竭力喘息
then he just died.
然后就死了
He looks like he died in the '80s.
他看起来死于八十年代
I doubt that fella's been around that long.
我不觉得这小家伙在这儿待了这么久
No. But the nest has.
对 但是它的巢穴在
What?
什么
God, this whole place is a nest.
天呐 这地方就是个蜘蛛巢
Come on, Harry, move.
快点 哈里 快走
Let's barricade the door.
把门堵上
Come on. Come on. Come on.
快快快
Hey. Guess who. Great.
猜猜是谁 很好
Hello.
喂
Hey, is everything cool down there?
喂 下面一切都好吗
I just saw a bunch of guys
我刚看见有一帮家伙
with huge guns
操着大枪
parked in the alley.
停在了巷子里
Yeah. Yeah. Everything's cool.
没事 没事 一切都好
Where the hell have you been?
你♥他♥妈♥上哪儿去了
Right here.
就在这儿啊
Okay, look, I may have fallen asleep
好吧 我可能睡着了
for, like, five minutes.
大概五分钟
But it's not like I--
但我又不是...我...
We're barricaded in the utility room with a client,
我们现在跟客户一起被困在储藏室
And, um, there's about a dozen guys outside the door
还有大概十二个人守在门外
that want him dead.
想置他于死地
If your nap's over
如果您小憩完毕
and you're not too tired,
不太疲惫的话
You think maybe you could come down and,
您看您能不能赏脸下来一下
I don't know,
我不知道
Maybe help us figure a way out of this?
也许帮咱想点办法脱身
I'm gonna go out on a limb
我要杀出去了
and guess that you don't speak Armenian.
您老应该不会说亚美尼亚语吧
There's more of them.
越来越多了
It's only gonna get worse.
这只会更加糟糕
They're nocturnal. Great.
他们是夜行动物 好极了
Might've figured this out, though.
也许我该早点告诉你
It's working?
能用吗
Receiver's a little weak.
接收器不是太好
I just need to find a place
我得找个信♥号♥♥好点的地方
to get a better signal-- maybe on the roof.
屋顶就不错
Can't we just make a break for it when it gets dark?
等天黑我们直接逃走不行吗
Oh, just go wandering around out there?
出去乱跑一通吗
He'll have the advantage.
他很容易就能抓到我们
I want to know exactly where we're going.
我得弄清楚逃跑的准确路线
The fastest way to figure that out is with the radio.
最快的方法就是用无线电
I'm gonna go up on the roof,
我要上屋顶了
See if I can boost the antenna, get a better signal.
看看信♥号♥♥能不能好点
Listen, in the meantime, here's this.
在此期间 拿上这个
There's two rounds left.
里面有两轮子弹
Make the first one count.
第一轮数着点用
Can you handle that?
能行吗
Hurry up.
快去快回
Where is he?
他在哪
Aah! My eyes!
啊 我的眼睛
I can't see.
我看不见了
Give me your hand.
把手给我
We've got to get out of here.
我们得出去
Give me your hand.
把手给我
All right, what do you see?
好吧 现在什么状况
Okay, there's one big, ugly guy blocking the stairwell.
在夹层那有一个又壮又丑的男人
Ain't no way I'm getting passed him.
我根本下不去
Yeah, well, you wouldn't be stuck up there
要是你接了我前三次给你打的电♥话♥
if you'd answered your damn phone the first three times
现在就不至于
we called you.
被困在那了
You know what? This is easy.
你知道吗 这很容易啊
I mean, let's just call the police.
只要打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥就行啦
Hello? Isn't that what I pay taxes for?
要不然我们交税干什么
Says the girl who's been paying taxes
这话居然出自一个拖了三周都没缴税的
for three weeks.
死丫头之口
Listen, we can't call the cops.
听着 我们不能报♥警♥
Why not?
为什么
Becau--
因...
Because we promised Harry we wouldn't. That's why.
因为我们承诺过客户不惊动警♥察♥的
He asked for our help. We're gonna fix this for him.
他找了我们 我们得帮他搞定
God, is he always this cranky during a job?
天呐 他出任务时总这么暴躁吗
Hello.
嗨
All right, don't want to talk.
好吧 不想说就不说
I get it.
我能理解
Maybe if you let him off the hook about Bangkok...
也许你该让他对当年曼谷的事情释怀...
By telling him how thankful I am
要我跟他说我是多么感激
for what he did for me?
他当年为我所做的一切么
Dude, I'm not gonna feed his ego like that. No way.
老兄 我可不想助长他的自大情绪 没门
What he did for you?
他为你所做的一切
You stupid or something?
你是傻了还是咋的
Anybody hear that? What?
你们听到没 什么
Shh.
嘘
Is that what I think it is?
不会真的如我所想吧
Yeah. Okay. That's gas.
没错 是瓦斯
I'm sorry. Apology accepted.
对不起 接受道歉
What part are you sorry about?
但是为什么道歉呢
I had a clean shot at him in the cabin,
在小屋里我有机会开枪杀他的
and I didn't take it.
但我没有
Oh, that's no reason to apologize.
噢 用不着道歉的
You were hurt.
可是你都受伤了
Well, it's not a trip to South America
要不是我被人用白粉
until you've been partially blinded
把眼睛弄成了半瞎
by drug-refining chemicals.
现在也不会有这样的南美旅行了
Look, you never killed anybody, right?
你从没杀过人对吧
That's a fair assumption?
我猜对了吗
Well, so far, so good.
这样挺好
Let's just try to keep it that way, okay?
继续保持好吗
What is it with you?
你到底怎么回事
What do you mean what is it with me?
什么怎么回事
A few hours ago,
几个小时以前
You were probably considering throwing me out of that plane.
你恨不得把我从飞机里扔出去
And yet now you're putting yourself
现在你又让自己陷入危机
in all sorts of danger just to prevent me
为的只是保护我
from having an experience
免于经历一些你认为
you fear might be unpleasant for me.
会让我不愉快的经历
Oh, unpleasant.
哦 不愉快
Understand, I am not belittling
明白吧 不是我
the seriousness of taking a life.
轻视人命
But in these circumstances,
但是在这种情况下
I could hardly be blamed--
你应该责备我的
It's got nothing to do with blame.
没什么可责备的
A life is a life.
生活就是如此
You take one, and a part of you is gone.
一次杀人 终生自责
But you've somebody's got to do what I do.
可是你 做这种工作的人不只我一个
It doesn't mean it's easy.
但并不代表这很容易
And the first time...
第一次的时候
Trust me, it's something you never want to experience.
相信我 有些事你一辈子都不想经历的
Are we sure this is the right direction?
我们没走错方向吧
The signal was definitely this way.
信♥号♥♥显示就是这边
Probably only a few more miles.
大约还有几英里
I certainly hope you're right.
我真心希望你没弄错
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表