剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
What do you mean?
什么意思
How about we double down?
双倍报酬如何
Got a job.
有一个活
I lost my demos and alarms man.
可我刚损失了爆破员和开锁的人
Take should be in the seven figures.
大概会有七位数的收益
Yeah...
当然
I might be interested.
我可能会有兴趣
What do you think she's feeding her?
你猜她给她编了个什么故事
Whatever it is, Ilsa's eating it up.
无论是什么 伊尔莎都照单全收了
What about you?
那你怎么想
I don't know.
我也说不清
It's hard to say no to somebody that does time for you.
要拒绝替你蹲监狱的人 确实挺难
What happens when he asks again?
那如果他再有什么请求怎么办
Well, I think we've had a good talk.
我觉得我们有了很好的沟通
Totally.
必须的
Again, I'm sorry about last night.
再说一次 对于昨晚我很抱歉
Boy trouble-- it won't happen again.
男人的问题 不会再发生了
Well, it's perfectly understandable.
我绝对能够理解
But, Ms. Ames,
但是 艾米斯小姐
if your personal life
如果你的个人生活
complicates my professional life in any way, you're done here.
以任何方式搅乱了我的生意 你就不用干了
Understood.
收到
Good.
很好
Don't ask what about.
别问是什么事
Just say, "Thank you."
说谢谢就行
Brody, look, w-we need to talk.
布罗迪 听着 我们得谈谈
I don't want to be involved in this stuff anymore.
我不想再参与这类事情了
What's your problem?
你怎么回事
My problem-- it's the people I work for.
我的问题就是 我的老板们
It just puts me in a compromising position.
他们让我不得不妥协
So quit. It's not that easy.
那就辞职 没那么容易
Yeah, it is.
就那么容易
Ames, I just got us in
艾米斯 我刚找到了
on the score of a lifetime.
能让我们一辈子衣食不愁的活
Better start saying "Thank you" fast,
你最好快点说"谢谢"
because we're about to get stinking rich.
因为我们很快就要富得流油了
Brody, I told you last night
布罗迪 我昨天晚上告诉过你
I'm not in the game.
我已经洗手不干了
And seven figures doesn't change your mind?
7位数也不会改变你的想法吗
No, I made a commit--
不 我已经承诺过
Seven figures?
7位数
For five hours of work.
就工作5小时
What are they paying you at the burger shack?
那小破汉堡屋付你多少
It's a little more involved than that.
不光是钱那么简单
He's a bad kid. No, he's not.
他是个坏小子 不 他不是
I know bad people.
我知道坏人什么样
This kid isn't bad. He's a punk.
这孩子本质不坏 就是犯浑
Show him some bodies, then we can talk.
给他看几具尸体 我们再下结论
Quiet, guys. I want to see if she bites.
安静 伙计们 我想看看她会不会上钩
See if she's still worth saving.
看看她是否还值得挽救
Ames, we do this, it's over.
艾米斯 干完这一票 咱就彻底金盆洗手
We can live whatever life we want.
我们可以过梦想中的生活
Don't do it.
别答应
Of course she's gonna do it. I would.
她当然会答应 要是我我就答应
What?
咋了
Hey, when I'm off duty,
我下班之后的事
you don't want to follow me either.
你们知道了也不会开心的
That's all I'm saying.
我就说到这
What do we got?
看到什么了
Whatever you decide, just do it fast, you know,
无论你怎么选择 赶紧做决定
'cause here comes our ride. What?
接我们的车来了 什么
I swear I thought you'd be in.
我发誓我以为你肯定会加入
Look, I got your back.
我会保护你的
That, my friends, is Andre Markus.
伙计们 那人是安德烈·马库斯
This just got a whole lot worse.
事情变糟了
Yeah, there's an understatement.
没错 肯定有阴谋
You know this Markus guy?
你认识这个叫马库斯的家伙吗
Not many in law enforcement that don't.
在执法机关呆过的人 没几个不知道他的
His jobs tend to get a bit messy, dude.
哥们 他的工作可有点肮脏
For clarification, Andre Markus--
这么说吧 安德烈·马库斯
there's a bad guy,
就是个坏家伙
which means Ames is in some serious trouble.
这就意味着艾米斯有不小的麻烦了
Tough locks last night...
昨晚的锁很难开吧
Nice work.
干得好
Thanks.
谢谢
Measurements? Waist?
三围多少 腰围多少
What, you looking for a date?
干嘛 你要找对象吗
Looking for someone slimmer than 27 inches
我在找一个腰围小于27英寸
who can run a feedback surge
能渗透突破
through a Delco Laser Security System
德科激光安全系统
and knock it out in less than 15 seconds.
并且能在15秒内中断激光的人
Think you can handle that?
你觉得你行吗
Don't do it.
别答应
Ask last night's late shift.
问问昨晚那个保安吧
Damn it.
搞毛
She'll do.
她可以加入
But any problems, it's on you, Brody.
但如果出了麻烦 由你负责 布罗迪
Yuri will explain on the way to meet the rest of the team.
去见其他成员的路上 尤里会向你解释的
Well, who are they?
他们是谁
You'll never know.
你永远不会知道
That way, if you get busted, everyone's anonymous.
这样 如果你被抓了 就供不出别人了
You're gonna have code names.
你们都会有代号♥
You're "London." Brody, "Dallas."
你叫伦敦 布罗迪你叫达拉斯
"Boise" And "Memphis"
博伊西和孟菲斯
are waiting for you back at the launch site
在基地等你们
and "Chicago" Is on his way from Vegas.
芝加哥在从拉斯维加斯来的路上
Now I hope, for your two's sake,
为了你俩好 我希望
this is the last time you ever set eyes on me.
这是你们最后一次看见我
Well, there she goes, back to a life of crime.
得了 她走了 重回犯罪人生
I knew it. I knew this girl was bad news.
我就知道 我就知道她不是省油的灯
She didn't have a choice, dude. She was being loyal.
哥们儿 她别无选择 她是天性使然
To a criminal?
成为罪犯吗
No offense.
没说你
What was she supposed to do?
那她该怎么做
Hello?
喂
Hey. What you up to?
最近怎么样
Not much.
不怎么好
How about you?
你怎么样
You know, uh, just chillin'.
就是在休息
Um, I-I think I have a new client for the team.
我想哥儿几个又有新客户了
Oh, yeah? Who'd that be?
是吗 谁啊
Me.
妹妹我
I-I'm in a bit of trouble.
我遇到麻烦了
How do you want to play it?
你准备怎么解决
Well, cut her loose, let the chips fall.
让她自♥由♥行动 顺其自然
Or?
或是
Get involved, see it through.
介入进去 帮她渡过难关
I'm not much of a spectator, dude.
哥们儿 我不是当观众的料
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute, now.
哇哦 哇哦 等等
Let's just take a moment to clarify.
咱先说说清楚
We've only known this girl for a couple of weeks,
我们认识这女孩才几星期
and we're prepared to aid and abet
现在就要协助她
a major felony for her?
犯下重罪吗
Well, I suppose we could always
好吧 我想我们也可以
just let Markus kill her.
就让马库斯杀了她
Well, it's up to you.
当然 这取决于你
We're either all-in, or we're all-out.
要么就都帮她 要么就都不帮
Is she worth it?
她值得吗
Just to be clear, boys...
先说清楚 伙计们
I ain't sharing a cell with either of you.
我不要跟你们任何一个住同一间牢房♥
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表