剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
It's your first heist.
这是你第一次抢劫
Just sit back and enjoy the ride.
你只要在后面看戏就好
Train station? Yeah.
去火车站吗 没错
I'm Chicago.
我是芝加哥
Great.
太好了
Welcome to San Fran, Mr. Chicago.
欢迎来到三藩市 芝加哥先生
Where you headed?
你要去哪
Aren't you supposed to know that?
你不是应该知道么
Not the way Mr. Markus works.
那不是马库斯先生做事的方式
The less people that know, the better.
越少人知道越好
Car's this way.
车在那边
What, you want to get some other ride?
怎么 你想坐别的车么
Show up with a taxi driver at the location?
要带个出租车司机去基地么
Dude, cool by me.
伙计 我无所谓
I got a stepkid who could use a ride to a flute lesson.
正好还能送继子去上长笛课
Hold on.
等等
Potrero Hill.
泊琦奴山
Cold drink for you?
要冷饮吗
Car's over here.
车在那边
Hey, thanks for doing this.
谢谢你做这些
Yeah, well, you can thank me
没事儿 等这事结束
when this is over and you're alive.
你要是还活着 再谢我也不迟
We've been in worse situations before.
我们以前可碰到过更糟的情况
Hey, so, uh, what's the score? I told you.
对了 目标是什么 我告诉过你了
No details until everyone's here.
人没齐之前不透露任何细节
Who is it?
他是谁
I'm Chicago.
我是芝加哥
So...
那么
What's the job?
什么活
You're Chicago?
你就是芝加哥吗
From your reputation, I thought you'd be bigger.
从你的名声来看 我以为你会更强壮些
Mug shots add pounds.
大头照容易显得脸胖
When that facial-recognition software hit the market,
自从人脸识别软件问世后
I hit the gym.
我就开始健身了
Less pounds, less trouble.
减一点体重 少一点麻烦
My cholesterol is way down.
我的胆固醇水平已经很低了
So you fellas want to talk fitness,
你们各位是想聊聊健身呢
or do you want to tell me why Mr. Markus
还是想告诉我为什么马库斯先生
brought me all the way from Las Vegas?
大老远地把我从拉斯维加斯差遣过来
Okay.
好吧
Everyone gather round.
全体集♥合♥
Thank you.
谢谢你
How'd you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
I was in the neighborhood,
我正好在附近 我琢磨着
thought I might get rich on a job I knew nothing about
和一帮不知底细的人干一票不知底细的活
with some people I can't trust.
没准能让我一夜致富呢
Look, I'm sorry I tried to get out of it.
真的很抱歉 我已经尽力推脱了
You need to help Brody.
你得帮帮布罗迪
He doesn't know you're with me.
他还不知道你和我是一伙儿的
Well, now that we're all here,
好了 人都到齐了
we can learn some details.
咱们可以谈谈细节了
The location--
行动地点
San Francisco Metropolitan Museum.
旧金山大都会博物馆
And the target-- diamonds.
目标 钻石
The Three Sisters of Antwerp.
安特卫普市三姐妹
What'd I tell you?
我没骗你吧
We're gonna be rich.
咱们要发大财了
Yeah.
是啊
You get that? Loud and clear.
你听到了吗 一清二楚
You will have a four-minute window to rig
你们将有四分钟的空隙搭梯
and detonate a thermoset polycarbonate casing.
并爆破热塑聚碳酸酯保护罩
Those diamonds are worth at least $50 million.
这些钻石至少值五千万美元
It's gonna be Fort Knox-like security over there.
那儿的安保级别和诺克斯堡差不多
Sounds like fun. What are you gonna do with your cut?
有意思 你准备拿你那份分红来干嘛
I am a simple man.
我是个简单的人
Couple pairs of nice shoes,
几双好鞋
300-foot yacht-- that's all I need.
一艘百米长的游艇 就足矣了
There will be an exhibition open to the public,
博物馆将向公众开放展览
however, the diamonds will be gone, courtesy of us.
不过 托我们的福 钻石到时候早不见了
You all know your jobs.
你们都清楚自己的活儿
Do them,
老实干
no problem.
就不会有问题
I got a question.
我有个问题
What's your job?
你的活儿是什么
To make sure you do yours.
我来保证你们都能各尽其职
What's the word on what I'm supposed to be doing here?
有没有套出来我来这儿是干嘛的
I'm still waiting on Guerrero.
我还在等格雷罗
He's driving Chicago all over town.
他正开车载着芝加哥满城跑
Took a while for the rohypnol to work.
得花点时间等安定剂起作用
Hmm, still hard at work, I see.
还在勤勉工作呢
Uh, just doing a little research.
只是做一点调查
You better not put in for any overtime.
可别想申请加班费啊
Oh, The Three Sisters.
是三姐妹
Yeah, so you know them?
是啊 你认得它们
Yeah, I just saw them.
是啊 我才见过它们
The museum had a previewing event for donors.
博物馆为捐赠者开了一场预展
Any chance you're not just brushing up for a tour tomorrow?
你该不会是在为明天的参观做功课吧
Listen, Ilsa,
听我说 伊尔莎
we kind of did some recon on Ames,
我们对艾米斯做了点侦察工作
and it led us down a rabbit hole.
结果被卷入了一场是非
Meaning what exactly?
具体指的是什么
Meaning...
指的是
She and some accomplices are planning to hit the museum.
她和一些从犯正策划抢劫博物馆
Hit?
抢劫
You mean steal the diamonds?
你是说偷钻石吗
Well, we have to call the police,
那我们得通知警♥察♥
stop this immediately.
赶紧阻止这一切
Well done, Winston.
做得好啊 温斯顿
Uh, afraid we can't do that.
恐怕我们不能这么做
W-well, you realize that would make us accessories?
可你知道吗 这会让我们也成为从犯的
W-we'd be complicit
我们会成为同谋的
after the fact aiding and abetting.. Abetting a felony, yes.
帮助并鼓动 怂恿犯重罪吗 没错
I'm well aware of the law, Ilsa.
我也深喑律法 伊尔莎
The problem is the only way we're gonna pull
问题是 我们将艾米斯和她朋友
Ames and her friend out of this alive
活着救出的唯一方法
is to see it through and bust the guy behind it.
就是全程监控并搞垮幕后真凶
And how are we gonna do that--
我们怎么才能做到呢
guarantee no one gets hurt?
如何保证没人会受到伤害
Chance is with her.
有吉斯在她身边
Chance, can you hear me?
吉斯 你听得见吗
This is Ilsa.
我是伊尔莎
Could you lower your voice while I still have some hearing left?
您能小点声吗 难得我还尚存一点听力
Oh, oh, sorry.
哦 对不起
Look, let the girl go.
听着 让那女孩儿自生自灭去
She's betrayed us.
她背叛了我们
I'm calling the police, and that's an order.
我要打电♥话♥通知警♥察♥了 这是命令
Winston...
温斯顿
Could you tell Ilsa I don't do well with orders?
能不能告诉伊尔莎 我不擅长遵守命令
Ilsa, we can't pull out.
伊尔莎 我们不能撒手不管
They know too much about her.
他们摸透了她的底细
If we pull out now, she's dead.
如果我们现在抽身 她必死无疑
Trust me.
相信我
This is the only way to save her.
这是唯一能救她的办法
All right.
好吧
Really, it's gonna be fine.
真的 不会有事的
I'm all over it. Chance is all over it.
我全权负责 吉斯也全权负责此案
We're both professionals.
我们都是专业人士
Yo!
你
You want to, uh, grab my battery?
帮我拿下电池行吗
It's in the elevator.
在电梯里
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表