剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
that he's got a great picture of you playing sax with the band.
他拍到了一张你跟乐队一起玩萨克斯的照片
Great.
很好
Yeah, military satellites, I get it.
这是军用卫星 我知道的
Why in the hell would the Russians
俄♥罗♥斯♥的人怎么会对
be interested in a weather satellite?
气象卫星这么感兴趣呢
Question is, what has it got to do with them wanting Bob dead?
问题是鲍伯怎么会因这个引来了杀身之祸
Whoa! Back up. What the hell was that?
哇呜 后退 那个是什么
Dude? Why does the OSA have a file on Ilsa's husband?
秘密行动组怎么会有伊尔莎老公的档案
I'm curious...
我很好奇...
Shut it down, shut it down.
快关掉快关掉
Curious about what?
好奇什么
Well, whether or not Bob's wife
鲍伯的妻子到底
is actually trying to kill him or not, of course.
是不是真想杀他
Why? Is there something else?
怎么了 有什么其他情况吗
No. What you talkin' about?
没有啊 你瞎想什么呢
No.
没有
Where are they going?
他们俩去哪了
Exactly where I want them to.
就在我设计好的地方
We're pinned!
我们被困住了
We're gonna go back to the cabin and hotwire the truck.
我们得回到小屋发动卡车
Um, why aren't we doing that right now?
那为什么不立刻行动呢
Because I think that's exactly what she wants us to do.
因为我觉得她就是想让我们这么做
I just can't figure out why.
我只是不明白这是为什么
Unless...
不过
Lift your head up a little bit.
你把头抬起来一点就知道了
Are you crazy? Come on.
你疯了吗 来吧
Oh, my God, she is trying to kill me.
天呐 她竟然想杀了我
Yeah, but she didn't.
是的 但是没杀成
Come on.
跟我来
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
Chance, talk to me.
吉斯 告诉我
Wow, she's good.
她是好手
She's really good.
她简直太棒了
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么啊
Finish them off.
搞定他们
Good news. Your wife loves you.
好消息 你老婆爱你
Come on. What?
快走 什么
I'm happy for you, Bob.
我真为你感到高兴鲍伯
Happy for me?
为我高兴
Are you kidding?
你开什么玩笑
My wife tried to kill me yesterday.
昨天我老婆还要杀我来着
He just means he's happy you're still alive, Bob.
他是说他为你还活着而高兴鲍伯
Uh, no, he means he's happy that Bob's wife still loves him.
不 是为鲍伯的老婆仍然爱他而高兴
Score another win for matrimony.
就要赢得美满婚姻了
Bob, what I'm saying is,
鲍伯 我想说的是
your wife isn't trying to kill you.
你老婆不想杀你
She's trying to make it look like she's killing you.
她只是想让人觉得她想杀你
Okay, a world-class assassin like her,
像她这种世界级的顶尖杀手
she doesn't miss as often and as closely as she does with you.
她不可能跟你住一起那么久还杀不了你
I'm betting that she rigged the explosives on the truck
我打赌就是她引爆了卡车里的炸♥弹♥
to make it look like you were both killed.
让人觉得你被炸死了
So you think she had an exit strategy?
那么你觉得她是在实行退出计划吗
I think she still has one.
一直都是
Even if she wasn't trying to kill me,
就算她不想杀我
she was still trying to kill you.
但是她还是想干掉你的
Right. She's not in love with me.
没错 她又不爱我
She's in love with you.
她爱的是你
Even if that's true,
就算你们说的是真的
who could she possibly be working for
她到底是在为谁效力呢
that would make her want to fake my--her--
为什么她要伪造我的...她的...
our deaths?
我们的死亡
Natalia Petrovic?
娜塔莉·波德洛维奇
That's the little woman's real name.
这才是她的真实姓名
She was born in St. Petersburg,
她出生于圣彼得堡
and she graduated from University of Moscow,
毕业于莫斯科大学
where she was recruited to the OSA,
在那里被招入秘密行动组
a secret branch of Russian intelligence.
那是俄♥罗♥斯♥情报机关的一个分支
Why would they want Angie to marry me of all people?
为什么他们要安吉跟我结婚呢
Because the encryption code you were working on
因为你所研究的加密代码
wasn't really for weather satellites.
并不真是为了一颗气象卫星
According to our Russian friends,
据我俄♥罗♥斯♥的一个朋友所说
the code was actually to protect NSA spy satellites.
那个密♥码♥实际上是为了保护国安局的间谍卫星
So what do we do now?
那么我们该怎么办
Call your wife's bosses, give them what they want.
找到你老婆的老板 给他们所需的
You--you mean-- you mean me?
你是说 是说我吗
Listen, I think the only reason they wanted to kill you
听着 我觉得他们想杀你的唯一原因
is because they thought you were close to finishing the code.
就是他们认为你的密♥码♥已经研制完成了
Which they don't want you to do
他们不想让你研制是由于
because they'd already hacked into the old one.
他们已经成功破解了以前的系统
Okay, but if I give them the new code,
可就算我把新密♥码♥给了他们
they're going to kill me anyway.
他们还是会杀我的
I don't think so. You see, I think Angie--
我觉得不会 你想啊 我觉得安吉
Natalia.
娜塔莉
Natalia isn't gonna let that happen.
娜塔莉不会让他们得逞的
So you call them, arrange a meeting,
所以你联♥系♥他们 安排见面
tell them you want to trade the code for your life,
告诉他们你愿意用密♥码♥换命
see what happens.
看看会怎么样
See what happens?
看看会怎么样
You mean put all my trust into a woman
你是说让我相信一个
who's been lying to me all these years?
欺骗了我这么多年的女人
That's--that's--
这也太...
crazy?
疯狂了
Granted, if I'm wrong, you're probably dead.
要是我猜错了那你可能会丧命
There's no denying that.
无可否认
But if I'm right,
但如果我猜对了
you just might get Angie back.
你也许会重新赢回安吉
Sorry to interrupt.
打扰大家一下
Dude, you got a second?
老兄 能借用你几分钟吗
Yeah.
好的
Think about it.
考虑一下
So what are we doing down here?
下来有啥事
When we found that file on Angie,
我们找到安吉的档案时
we also found a file on Marshall Pucci.
还发现了马歇尔·普奇的档案
Photo was taken at a local hotel two days before he was killed.
照片是他被害前两天在当地的一家酒店拍的
Who's the woman?
这女人是谁
You mean who's the mistress?
你是想问这个情妇是谁吗
Could be something else.
也许不是情妇呢
Either way, dude, not lookin' good.
无论如何 老兄 状况不容乐观
Okay, let me know what you find,
再仔细查查
but come to me first with whatever you dig up.
但是查到了什么先来告诉我
I don't want Ilsa to worry for no reason.
我不想伊尔莎无端担心
No reason for me to worry about what?
无端担心什么
We got that off the hard drive
我们是在俄♥罗♥斯♥
of a Russian spy agency we infiltrated.
情报组织的硬盘中发现的
And may I ask you why you wouldn't show it to me?
我能知道为什么要瞒着我吗
Wanted to check it out first before we bothered you with it.
我们想先查清楚 以免你烦心
Bother me?
烦心
What if there were others involved in his killing?
要是他的死里还有其他人卷入呢
This woman could lead us to knowing more of the full story.
这个女人有可能引领我们了解整件事
Or it could lead us to something else.
也有可能引领我们发现别的事啊
Look, Ilsa, I know this has got to be hard,
伊尔莎 我知道这不太容易接受
but some things are really better off left alone.
但是有些事还是顺其自然的好
Yes, yes.
是的没错
I'd imagine to a person like you that would seem to be the case.
我能想象你这种人看待这种事很平常
A person like me?
什么叫我这种人
A person who's never been in a relationship
你就是那种不会真正
with someone he actually trusts,
信任任何人的人
someone who's always been alone.
那种永远孑然而行的人
While your professional threat assessment is appreciated,
我很欣赏你的专业威胁评估
I would very much like to know
但我更想多了解一下
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表