剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Chicago?
芝加哥
How--how do I get you out?
我怎么救你出来呢
You can't.
没法救
I'm sitting on a pressure switch.
我坐在压力开关上
I'm gonna die.
我死定了
No, you're not.
不会的
What's he doing here?
他来这儿干嘛
I'm here to get you out of this mess.
我来救你出去
You okay with that?
你不反对吧
So this is one of your shape charges, right,
这不是你的穿透爆破装置吗
except the blast is aimed downward? Yeah.
只不过爆♥炸♥的指向是下方 是的
The bounce-back will vaporize the bench
反向冲击波会瞬间摧毁石凳
and me.
还有我
Ames, you better get out of here.
艾米斯 你最好离开这里
I'm not leaving.
我才不走
He's right. Get away.
他说的对 走开
I don't want you to get hurt.
我不想伤到你
He's right. Come on, Ames, move.
没错 艾米斯 你走吧
What are you gonna do?
你要怎么做
Something I should have done a while ago,
我早该这么做了
is knock this punk on his ass.
朝他屁♥股♥踹一脚
Hey.
嘿
Trust me.
相信我
Got to trust him.
只能相信他了
Wait! Chance!
等等 吉斯
If you touch me, it'll blow!
你碰到我就会爆♥炸♥
No! No!
天哪
Move!
快走
Don't you ever not trust me again.
再也不准不信我了
Dude...
老兄
That was awesome.
这也太酷了
Huh?
啥
He said, "How'd you--"
他说 "你怎么"
oh.
算了
You okay?
你没事吧
What?
啥
Where you gonna go now?
你打算去哪
I don't know.
不知道
Figure I'd spin that globe and see where it lands.
转一下地球仪 它停在哪我就去哪
What, you don't want to stick around,
怎么 你不想留下来
join me in my legit life?
跟我一起过合法的生活吗
It's not for me.
这种生活不适合我
Isn't it boring?
这种生活不闷吗
Apparently not.
显然不闷
Seriously...
说真的
I could speak to the team.
我可以跟我的团队说一下
Sure they could use the best demo guy in the world.
他们肯定用得上你这个全球最好的爆破员
Don't think punching a clock is for me.
我不喜欢老老实实上班
There's only one thing that would keep me here,
这里让我留恋的只有一样东西
and she seems pretty well taken care of.
但现在貌似有人照顾她了
It's early days.
言之尚早
I don't even know if I've still got a job.
我都不知道我是不是已经被炒了
It's not the job.
我指的不是工作
You found people that really care about you.
那些人真的很在乎你
You deserve that.
这是你应得的
I love you, Ames.
我爱你 艾米斯
Watch your back.
多留个心眼
That's what I got you for.
你就是我的心眼
I got to go.
我得走了
Well, I'm relieved to say
那些钻石已经完璧归赵了
that the diamonds have been returned safely.
我真是松了口气呀
Perhaps they need a bit of a buff,
也许得重新抛光一下了
but I suppose they say they're forever for a reason.
不过它们的确是恒久流长啊
Well done.
干得好
You too, Mrs. Pucci.
你也是 普奇太太
Well...
好吧
I should probably find a cleaner to handle --
我可能得找个清洁工来
um, not a cleaner, I mean...
我不是指清道夫
I've still got a-a lot to get used to here.
我还有很多需要适应的地方
Case in point.
这就是个好例子
Dudes, check it out --
伙计们 看呀
a gift from Mr. Chicago.
芝加哥先生送来的礼物
Apology for the condition he left the van in.
为弄坏我们的面包车而致歉
I don't even want to know.
我根本不想知道那车现在成啥样了
What'd he bring us?
这是什么酒
40-year scotch.
四十年陈酿威士忌
Classy move. Was the right thing to do...
道歉佳品 算他做对了
considering.
够细心
Oh, that's good.
这酒真赞
Look at this place.
看看这地方
Yeah, it looks a bit different than it used to.
是跟之前不太一样
Worse?
更糟了吗
Too early to tell.
现在还说不准
Well, gentlemen, in my experience,
先生们 就我的经验而言
whenever women enter the picture...
一旦有女人掺和进来
things tend to get a little bit messy.
事情就会变得有点乱
Speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操到
I know I'm no longer an employee.
我知道我已经被炒了
I just wanted to stop by and say thanks
我只是想来说句谢谢
to all of you.
谢谢你们大家
Never really had anybody
以前除了布罗迪
besides Brody get my back like that.
从来没人这么挺过我
And I know I've already asked for a second chance.
我知道我已经用掉了我的第二次机会
Maybe this is the third, fourth?
也许这已经是第三次 第四次机会了
I don't know. I'm a slow learner.
我也不知道 我脑子不太灵光
And if you do give me another,
而且如果你们真能再给我一次机会
I am not gonna promise
我也不能保证
that I won't mess up again.
我不会再搞砸
But I will watch your backs.
但我一定会掩护你们
It -- it may not really mean anything.
这也许算不了什么
If you do need me...
但只要你们需要我
I'll be there.
我就一定会在
Okay.
好吧
Well...
那么
that's all, folks.
我说完了 伙计们
You got the number.
你们有我电♥话♥
See ya.
拜拜
You drink scotch?
你喝威士忌吗
Dude, this is the good stuff.
伙计 这可是好东西啊
That's all I drink.
我只喝好东西
Have a seat.
坐吧
Well, hello, Ames.
你好 艾米斯
You don't listen to a word I say.
我说的话 你一个字也听不进去
You're not very forthcoming, and you're an inveterate liar.
你不怎么老实 还撒谎成性
But I suppose those aren't very important assets
但是我想 干这行的
in this line of work.
这些都不重要
But what you are is loyal,
不过你够忠诚
and I'll take that over the others any day of the week.
这比什么都重要
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, if you'd have said to me a few years back
要是你们几年前跟我说
that I'd be working straight, I'd have thought you were crazy.
我会老老实实工作 我肯定会觉得你们都疯了
If you had told me ten years ago I'd be drinking with you
如果你十年前跟我说 我会跟你还有
and the rest of these crooks in here,
其他这几位恶棍一起喝酒
I'd have had you committed.
我会把你送去派出所的
Tell me about it.
彼此彼此
Will someone pour me a drink.
谁给我也来杯酒呀
There goes the good stuff.
好东西就这样全没了
Partner.
合伙人
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表