剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Listen, you got to get
听着 你必须把
that damn computer clear.
那台该死的电脑边的人支走
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Could you ask your secretary
能让你的秘书
if she could give us a minute
出去一会儿吗
to speak in private?
我想单独跟你谈谈
I am a Senior Policy Analyst.
我可是资深政策分♥析♥员
Thank you, Margaret.
谢谢 玛格丽特
Chance,
吉斯
we're trying to free up the plane.
我们试着让他们放行那架飞机
We need a couple of minutes.
还需要几分钟
I don't have a couple of minutes.
我可没有几分钟的时间
Please have a seat.
请坐
We're in.
连上了
All right, Mrs. Pucci,
好吧 普奇太太
what is it you want to talk about?
您想谈什么
Modem's been activated. We're uploading.
已经激活了 我们正在上传
Well...
这个嘛...
I feel as if we don't really know each other very well.
我觉得我们还不太了解对方
Hey, save a bullet. Why?
留一颗子弹 为什么
Machinegun nests
大门两边
either side of the rear gate.
各有一个机♥枪♥阵地
Distance. Once we get
还有多远 只要我们
around the turn, about 30 meters.
转过这个弯 就还有大概30米的距离
Not gonna give us much time.
我们时间可不会太多
About two or three seconds
大概两三秒吧
and then we're full of holes.
然后我们就会被打成筛子
Okay, turn's coming. You ready? Ready.
要转弯了 准备好了吗 好了
Next left! Take it!
下个口左转 快开
Come on, dude, give me a number.
赶快 老兄 把号♥码给我
Hang on. Hang on. Hang on.
别急 别急
So I assume you went to college.
我想你念过大学吧
Yeah.
是的
Yes, I did.
我念过
Did you like it?
你喜欢大学生活吗
Mrs. Pucci,
普奇太太
you come all the way down here.
你大老远跑来
You offer me one of the more bizarre apologies
莫名其妙的向我道歉
I've ever heard.
这我可闻所未闻
You dismiss a woman from my office
你把一个也许某天会成为我领导的女人
who is probably going to be my boss one day
从屋子里赶了出去
to ask me questions about where I went to school
就为了问我在哪里上的大学
and whether or not I'm allowed to wear jeans on fridays?
还有我是否能在周五穿牛仔裤吗
What are you doing here?
你到底来干什么
And I want a straight answer.
我希望你能如实回答
Well...
这个嘛...
That's a completely fair question.
这个问题合情合理
Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on.
快点 快点 快点 快点
One moment. Are you seeing anyone?
稍等片刻 你有对象吗
Did you just ask me out?
你是要跟我约会吗
Yeah.
是的
Yes, I did.
我就是这个意思
I just felt there might be some chemistry
我只是觉得我们之间产生了一些
here between us.
化学反应
You?
你呢
Got it.
搞定
Good job, Ilsa.
干得好 伊尔莎
We're done. Get out of there.
我们完事了 赶快离开吧
Okay then. I better go.
那好吧 我还是先告辞了
Captain Carlos Montoya. 2nd division.
卡洛斯·蒙托亚上校 第二师
Sending you the number.
正在给你传号♥码
Got it.
收到
This is Captain Harmen.
我是哈曼上校
I need to speak to Captain Montoya right away.
我要马上跟蒙托亚上校通话
Montoya. Montoya, this is Harmen.
蒙托亚 蒙托亚 我是哈曼
Release the plane immediately.
马上释放那架飞机
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
There's a military barricade.
那是军队的哨卡
What should I do?
我们该怎么办
They're not moving.
他们不让路
Just don't stop.
别停下
You know, with most people,
知道吗 大多数人
when I haven't seen them for a few months,
如果你几个月没见他们
the big surprise is they've changed their hair.
发现他们换了发型就已经很惊讶了
What the hell are you doing here?
你到底在这地方做什么啊
Truthfully, I have no idea.
说真的 我也不知道
I guess I'm--I'm doing what Marshall
我觉得是在做
would've wanted me to.
马歇尔希望我做的事
Yeah.
是啊
So where did you find the guy?
你是从哪找到这家伙的
Chance?
吉斯
Oh, God.
神呐
Really? I don't know.
真的吗 不至于吧
Seemed nice enough to me.
我觉得他人还不错
Excuse me a sec, Susan.
失陪一会儿 苏珊
So...What are you doing here?
你来这里有何贵干
Oh, I think we both know what I'm doing here.
我想你我都知道我来这里的目的
Your plane was released from local control
你的飞机被当局放行了
roughly 18 hours ago.
大概十八个小时前
Communications mix-up
据我在当地的联♥系♥人说
according to my contact down there.
是沟通方面出了问题
And now I see Susan Connors sitting in your office
而现在 苏珊·康纳斯正毫发无伤地
safe and sound.
坐在你办公室里
You gamed me.
你耍了我
I don't know how, but you did.
我不知道是怎么耍的 反正你耍了我
You know, there is one more thing i'd like to know.
我还想问你一件事
What?
什么事
When you asked me
当你问我
if I was seeing someone,
是否有对象时
was that part of the game
那是你的计划之一呢
or did you really want to know?
还是你真的对我感兴趣
I think...
我想
well, uh, I would ask you
我希望你
to remember that...
记得
given the context So I'll pick you up at 8:00.
在当时那个情况下 那我八点来接你
Don't do it.
不准喝
It's not even the most expensive one on the tray.
这都不是最贵的那瓶
No. But it's your favorite so you can't have any.
没错 但那瓶是你最喜欢的 所以不准喝
Yet again.
又来了
Focused on the little details
老是盯着细节不放
and missing out on the bigger picture.
却忽略了大局
Which is? That you trusted me.
什么大局 你信了我
And you were rewarded for that trust.
而你也因此而获益了
Let's not go overboard here, okay?
别得寸进尺 好吧
I know you better than you think.
我比你想的要了解你
And there was a moment back there
当时肯定有一刻
where you were thinking about shooting me.
你脑子里闪过要杀了我的念头
I was not. Yes, you were.
我没有 你有
Well, the man made a convincing argument.
那家伙开的条件很优厚
And I do have material needs. I'm only human.
而我确实缺钱 我也是人
And besides,
而且
it suddenly occurred to me
当时我突然间觉得
that -- and despite what this says about me
不管我怎么想
and despite how truly distressing the thought...
也不管这想法本身有多令人郁闷
you might be the last friend I've got on this earth.
你可能是我在这世上的最后一个朋友了
I've spent most of the last six years
过去的六年来
wishing you were dead.
我一直盼着你死
We're not friends.
咱俩可不是朋友
Not by any definition I know of.
至少在我看来不是
Well, yeah, beggars can't be choosers, right?
好吧 我没有选择的余地 对吧
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表