剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
East staircase.
东楼梯间
Moving fast.
正迅速移♥动♥
You sayin' you need a little help there, Winston?
你的意思是想让我帮下忙吗 温斯顿
I'm simply describing the perpetrator
我只是在描述这个肇事者
and approximate speed of travel, wiseass.
以及她大致的移♥动♥速度 蠢货
I'll get her. Yeah, no doubt.
我会抓住她的 嗯 必须的
If she stops for a bite to eat, you'll catch her.
她停下吃口饭 你就能抓住她了
Hey--freeze!
不许动
That was a warning shot.
这枪只是警告
You take another step, it'll be your last.
敢再动一步 我就让你永远动不了
Help! I think that guy's trying to kill me!
救命 那家伙想要杀我
Get out of the way!
闪开
Are you security?
你是保安吗
Oh, my god, there's a guy coming down the stairs right now.
天呐 有个家伙正在下楼
He's got a gun. I think he's trying to kill me.
他有枪 他想要杀我
Oh, my god, w-where? Back there?
天呐 在哪 在后边吗
Hey, you didn't...
你不会以为...
I didn't... need your help.
我不需要...你帮忙
Course not.
必须的
We got her.
我们抓住她了
We may have the suspect.
我们可能抓到嫌疑人了
Found a pink diamond on the girl.
在那女孩身上找到了一个粉色钻戒
It's Ilsa's ring.
那是伊尔莎的戒指
The girl must have switched them out.
肯定是那女孩给调包了
Question is why.
关键是为什么
Get down.
卧倒
They're not hitting anything.
他们没有特定目标
Isn't that a good thing?
这不是好事吗
Get down! Are you mad?
卧倒 你疯了吗
Either the sniper is blind
如果这狙击手不是瞎子
or he's not trying to kill you.
那他就是没想杀你
You all right?
你还好吗
Chance, we gotta get her out of here!
吉斯 我们得带她离开这里
That's exactly what they want. This is some kind of diversion.
这正是他们所希望的 这是声东击西
We can't risk your life on his guess.
我们不能拿他的猜测来赌你的性命
Ilsa, the safest place for you to be right now
伊尔莎 现在对你来说最安全的地方
is right here.
就是这里
Let's go.
我们走
Hold it right there!
别过来
I've lost Ilsa. She's in the elevator.
我和伊尔莎分开了 她进电梯了
On it.
马上到
Guerrero, talk to me.
格雷罗 说话
What happened?
情况怎么样
They got her, dude.
他们抓到她了 哥们儿
Chance, they got her.
吉斯 他们抓到她了
Nice digs.
窝不错啊
So what's the deal here?
现在啥情况
You guys aren't cops.
你们不是警♥察♥
You're above the law?
你们凌驾于法律之上吗
Seriously, I'm really digging the whole tough guy bit.
说真的 我很控纯爷们
It's hot.
太帅了
You stole this ring off a woman who's been kidnapped.
你从那个被绑♥架♥的女人手上偷了这个戒指
How painful do you want this to get?
你想受多少折磨
Okay. Look...
这样吧...
I think you and I--
我觉得 你和我
We got off on the wrong foot.
我们之间可能有点误会
What are you gonna do with that?
你拿那玩意干嘛
You gonna hit a defenseless girl again?
你又要打一个毫无还手之力的女孩吗
Huh, tough guy?
真是纯爷们啊
You're going through what I call the five phases of fear.
你会经历一个我称为"恐惧五步曲"的过程
Denial...anger...
抗拒...愤怒...
Frustration, acceptance, and eventually fear.
绝望 屈服 最后就是恐惧
Now, who hired you?
现在告诉我 谁雇的你
Her name's Ames.
她名叫艾米斯
Lifted her print off the ring.
从那戒指上提取到了指纹
That's some rap sheet.
有不少案底
Almost didn't recognize you.
差点没认出你
You were arrrrested five times as a juvie.
你是个少年犯 曾被捕过五次
Remember me?
还记得我吗
Of course. Slowest cop on the street.
当然 街上跑得最慢的警♥察♥
Yeah, I gave you a shot once to go clean.
是啊 我曾给过你机会改过自新
Let you go for a B&E.
让你去蹲了肖申克监狱
I see you've turned out well.
看来你混得还不错啊
Yeah.
是啊
You too, cop.
彼此彼此 警♥察♥叔叔
Lose the cuffs.
别用手铐
She'll only pick 'em.
这东西对她而言轻而易举
Come on.
来吧
Open!
张嘴
Better use duct tape.
最好用胶带
We need it fast, Guerrero.
我们得快点 格雷罗
Hold on.
等等
You're Guerrero?
你是格雷罗
Sorry.
抱歉
Listen, I'm gonna have to speed this up.
听着 我得加速了
Need to get to phase five a little quicker.
得迅速奏完"恐惧五步曲"
All right, thanks.
好的 谢谢
P.D. doesn't know anything.
警方一无所获
Car was dumped a few blocks away.
车辆被遗弃在几条街外
No prints. Nothing traceable.
没有留下指纹 无迹可寻
At least we know that they're pros.
至少我们知道他们是专业的
Too bad the same can't be said about me.
很遗憾不能这么形容我了
Hey...this wasn't your fault.
这不是你的错
Look, I know you're trying to be my friend right now,
听着 我知道你现在想安慰我
But it is my fault.
但这确实是我的错
I'm supposed to be one step ahead of everybody,
我本该冲锋在前的
And I'm the one who lost her.
但我把她弄丢了
We lost her.
是我们把她弄丢了
We are partners, and we will get her back.
我们是搭档 我们会找到她的
Now, what do we know?
现在有什么线索
We know they don't want her dead.
我们知道他们不想让她死
They probably had the girl switch the ring
他们可能让那女孩调换了戒指
To put a tracking device on her
在她身上放了追踪器
So they knew exactly where she was
所以他们才能知晓她的位置
So she wouldn't be killed during the shooting by accident.
所以她才不会在枪战中被意外杀死
So she has value alive.
所以留着她有用
Now, what if it was politically motivated?
如果是出于政♥治♥动机呢
Her husband does a lot of charity work
她丈夫在东非一些黑暗的地区
in some very shady east Africa areas.
做了很多慈善工作
No, it's not political. There's too many pieces.
不 不是政♥治♥上的 细节太多了
Plus, these guys are highly funded.
而且 这伙人是高价雇来的
So it's about money.
那就是为了钱
Okay, let's play it out.
好吧 咱们来一个个排除
Can't be Ransom. Nobody to pay that.
不可能是绑♥架♥勒索 没人能付这钱
Okay. Most billionaires don't do their banking
好吧 大多数亿万富翁不会在当地的分行
at the local branch.
办理银行业务
What accounts did he have?
他有哪些账户
I will see what I can find out.
我看看能找到什么
Also check with your guy at SFO.
让你在旧金山的朋友查查
See if there's any private planes
看看最近五小时内
that left in the last five hours.
是否有任何私人飞机离开
These guys aren't afraid to kill.
这些家伙心狠手辣
Once they get what they need from her,
一旦从她那得到想要的
She's dead.
她就死定了
Look...I want you to know that I'm not scared.
听着 我想让你知道我并不害怕
But I do have a lot of respect for you, so...
但我确实很尊敬你 所以
I'll talk.
我交代
I know.
我懂
I'm a thief, okay?
我是个贼 好吧
I-I can steal anything.
我能偷到一切东西
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表