剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
So how much longer is this gonna take?
还得花多长时间
Can't rush art, kid.
慢工出细活 小子
You don't know these guys.
你不了解这些人
Don't want to.
我也不想了解
They're vicious, they're...
他们凶残 他们...
They would not hesitate Hey, Jerry.
他们杀人不眨眼 杰瑞
What'd I just say? I'm not interested.
我说什么来着 我不感兴趣
Right, right.
对对
I-I'm sorry.
抱歉
Just...
求你...
Just get me the hell out of here.
求你把我弄出去
Right. Done.
好了 完成
All right.
好的
Your new name is Mason Ellis.
你的新名字叫曼森·埃利斯
Born in Monroe, Louisiana. Rest is up to you.
出生在路易斯安那州门罗 接下来靠你自己了
Costa Rica, here I come.
哥斯达黎加 我来了
Don't tell me where you're going.
别告诉我你要去哪
Fine. Maybe I'll go to Rio, right?
好吧 也许我还会去里约呢
I mean, you said the world is my oyster now.
你说过这个世界都是属于我的了
Just lay low for a while, all right?
暂时避避风头 明白吗
No more drug running.
别再贩毒了
You might wanna consider laying off the caffeine
你最好把咖啡
and the cigarettes too, dude.
和香烟也戒了 老兄
Your hands are shaking so much you're not gonna clear customs.
你手抖得这么厉害 海关都过不了
I mean, really. You look guilty.
真的 看着就像犯了事的
Or infectious.
或是得了传染病
Did you get that package I sent you?
你收到我寄给你的包裹了吗
Safe and sound back home.
安全的放在家里了
You got my life in there, right?
我的命指着那东西呢
It's the only insurance I got.
那是我唯一的保障
Don't worry. I got your back.
别担心 从三年级开始
Have since the third grade.
我一直都很挺你
That's when Bobby Green jumped me at recess
那时候鲍比·格林总是偷袭我
and I gave you a quarter to put him in crutches.
我给你25美分让你帮我把他揍得拄拐
Yeah, yeah. My first official job.
是啊 我的第一份正式工作
Hey.
嘿
Thanks, man.
谢谢 兄弟
Hey, Jerry. Yeah.
杰瑞 怎么
$5,000.
5000美元
Right. Of course.
啊对 当然
Yeah, of course.
要给钱的
Price has gone up over the years.
这几年价格飙升啊
You got the friends and family discount.
这可是亲友折扣价
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Mr. Guerrero has gone missing.
格雷罗先生失踪了
He hasn't responded
他已经
to my emails, my phone calls, or my messages
两周没有回复我的电邮
in the last two weeks. So?
电♥话♥和短♥信♥了 那又如何
We have a new case or something?
我们有新案子了吗
Not at the moment, no.
现在没有
What's the big deal?
那有什么大不了的
Aren't you the least bit concerned?
你们一点都不担心吗
No. No.
不担心 不担心
Listen, there's...
听着...
There's something you should probably know about Guerrero.
我要告诉你一些关于格雷罗的事
He disappears sometimes.
他有时会失踪
He's not what you'd call 9:00 to 5:00 kinda guy.
他不是那种朝九晚五的上班族
But he's there when you need him.
但是你需要他的时候他肯定出现
Yes, well, I pay for him to be here.
没错 我付给他钱就是要他出现
The least he can do is pick up his phone.
至少也应该接个电♥话♥吧
You know, he's probably just out of town
也许他不过就是出城
on some work-related matter.
办一点与工作相关的事
But he works here.
可是他在这里工作啊
He takes side jobs.
他做兼♥职♥的
What kind of side jobs?
什么兼♥职♥
Sometimes--
有时他...
you don't wanna know.
算了 你不会想知道的
Probably safer for all of us that way.
你不知道对大家都比较安全
Great. Welcome to Mayberry.
这下好了 欢迎来到梅伯里
Morning, officer. Something wrong?
早上好 警官 有事吗
You ain't from around here.
你不是本地人
What tipped ya off, the California plates?
你怎么发现的 通过我的加州牌照吗
Son, I'm gonna need you to step out of the vehicle.
小子 我要你从车里出来
Slowly now.
慢一点
This how you treat tourists?
你们就是这样对待旅客的吗
I need you to pop the trunk.
我需要你打开后备箱
All right.
好吧
You do realize that this is total abuse of authority.
你知道这是在滥用职权吧
Unlawful detainment. Discriminatory harassment.
非法扣留 歧视性骚扰
I could go on.
我还能接着说
Probable cause. Heard of that?
合理原因 听说过这个吗
All right. Just so you guys know,
好吧 事先声明
I got a permit for the samurai sword, all right?
我的武士刀是有许可证的
It's totally legit.
完全合法
Damn it, Jerry.
该死 杰瑞
What'd ya get me into?
你把我卷进了什么烂摊子啊
You got five minutes.
你有五分钟时间
How'd ya find me?
怎么找到我的
You work for Ilsa Pucci now.
你现在是伊尔莎·普奇的员工了
She likes to keep tabs on her employees' whereabouts.
她喜欢监视员工的去向
That sucks.
真糟糕
Total invasion of my privacy and personal freedoms.
侵犯了我的隐私和人身自♥由♥
Says the guy behind bars.
被关进去的人还好意思说这些
I got this under control. Of course you do!
一切尽在掌握中 那是当然
We just didn't have a case.
只是我们正好没接活儿
I was sittin' around, I thought, eh, what the hell?
我坐在那 突然想 管他的呢
I'll come down here to see if you need any help.
我来看看你是否需要帮助吧
Well, I don't. But, hey, if you're bored,
不用 可你要是无聊的话
The Eldo's still in impound, so...
我的凯迪还被扣着呢 所以...
The dead guy. Who's he?
那个死了的家伙是谁
I didn't kill him. I was framed.
我没杀他 我是被陷害的
Of course you were.
那是当然
No, dude. For real. Didn't do it.
不 哥们 真不是我♥干♥的
What do you think they're after?
你觉得他们目的何在
Something I left back at the office.
我落在办公室的某样东西
Well, then don't worry. I'll get ya out.
那就不用担心了 我会把你弄出去的
I'll find the evidence.
我会找到证据的
Don't trust the system enough.
别那么信任法律体制
When whoever put me in here doesn't get what they want,
不管是谁陷害了我 如果他没得偿所愿
I'm as good as dead. That's not gonna happen.
那我就会生不如死 不会的
You're right, it won't.
没错 不会的
Like I said, I got this under control.
我说了 一切在掌控之中
Okay, I hope you're not... Thinking about doing
听着 你要做的...
What I think you're thinking about doing?
不会跟我猜的一样吧
It's nice working with you, bro.
与你共事很愉快 哥们儿
See ya.
后会有期
Winston...
温斯顿
We got a problem.
咱有麻烦了
What, they electrocute him already?
咋的 他们已经处决他了
He wants to bust out.
他要越狱
Out of a United States prison facility?
逃出美国的监狱
You know what happens
你知道他要是那么做
If he does that, right?
会有什么后果吧
Adios, Guerrero.
永别了 格雷罗
Order up!
菜来啦
Here ya go. Yes.
您的 哦耶
Thank you.
谢谢
These things are great, man.
太美味了 哥们
They're like little mini-lobsters.
就像迷你小龙虾似的
Come on, you gotta try at least one.
来吧 起码得尝一个
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表