剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
So let me ask you...
所以我问问你
Do you know anyone, anyone at all,
你认识谁
less threatening...
比这家伙
Than this man?
威胁性还小的
I'm right here.
我可听着呢
Less threatening and yet secretly, inexplicably
最没威胁性 可又令人难以理解地
guaran-damn-teed to fall ass-backwards
能够保障 最后总能
into the lap of success.
摔倒成功的圈子里去
Well played. Thank you.
说得好 谢了
Let's get the hell out of here
咱赶紧撤吧
before we have to start answering a bunch of questions.
以免等会得回答警方一大堆问题
Uh, there's-- there's one more thing.
还有件事
Look, I think I know why you had no interest
我想我知道你为什么没兴趣
in being set up on a date.
被安排相亲了
And I didn't notice it until tonight,
我直到今晚才注意到
but I think Chance may have a crush on somebody...
我想吉斯已经对某人有感觉了
Somebody on this very team.
那人就在这团队之中
Listen, it's okay.
听着 没事的
I've had this happen before. It's perfectly understandable.
我以前也遇到过这种事 绝对可以理解
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Nice work today, by the way.
顺便说一句 干得好
Why is nobody taking this seriously?
为啥没人认真听我说啊
I, uh--I know this might be kind of inappropriate,
我知道这可能有点冒昧
but, um...
但是
They just walk away from me while I'm talking.
我还在说话呢 他们居然就这么走了
Okay, okay, that's good. No worries.
好的好的 很好 别担心
You're not answering your phone.
你没接电♥话♥
Uh, Winston said it was probably better
温斯顿说警方赶到的时候
that I wasn't at the scene when the police arrived.
我还是不在场为妙
He said that Yeah, he took care of it. It's fine.
他说 我知道 他会处理 很好
It smells like his rum cake in here, though.
不过这味道有点像他的朗姆酒蛋糕啊
I've had a bit to drink.
我喝了一点
You don't have to say anything.
你什么都不用说
I know I shouldn't be doing this to myself.
我知道我不该这么对待自己
Marshall had an affair.
马歇尔有外遇了
Had I never seen that photograph,
要是我没看到那张照片
I'd never have known it.
我也许永远都不会知道
So why should I let
所以我为何
one photograph send me into a tailspin like this?
要让一张照片打乱自己的心绪呢
He and I were happy together.
我跟他在一起的时候很开心
We had a good life together.
我们共度了一段美好的人生
I should be able to remember him like that, shouldn't I?
我该记住他的这些方面 不是吗
Yeah, you should.
是的 没错
So why can't I?
那我为什么做不到呢
I-I don't know how to answer that...
我不知该怎么回答那个...
Question, Ilsa.
问题 伊尔莎
What I do know is that...
可我知道的是
If Marshall did cheat on you, he--he was an idiot.
如果马歇尔出轨了 那他真是个白♥痴♥
And for what it's worth...
不管是真是假
You deserve a lot better than that.
你应该得到更好的
I-I don't think it's a good idea to mix, um...
我想把朗姆酒和硫喷妥钠混合
Rum and thiopental.
真不是个好主意
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表