剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
a lie?
谎言吗
Look, as much as I would love to root
尽管我希望支持那套
for the institution of marriage,
婚姻是神圣的理论
the evidence is here pretty compelling.
但是证据确凿
Listen, Bob, has there been anything
听着 鲍伯 最近
in your wife's behavior recently that would make you feel
你妻子的行为有没有让你感觉到
even remotely suspicious of her?
哪怕是一点点的怀疑
No! What are you-- are you guys--
没有 你们 你们
I'm telling you, we are completely in love.
我告诉你们 我们是真心相爱的
We're even supposed to go away
我们本来打算今晚
for a romantic getaway weekend tonight.
出去度浪漫周末呢
Now, do you think she'd want to do that
如果她想杀我的话
if she was trying to kill me?
她会做这种事吗
Come on.
拜托
Best way to find out, let her try.
最好的办法是 让她试试
Wait. What?
等下 什么
Here's your copy.
这是你的备份
Why is he still alive?
为什么他还活着
Look, if you just want me to kill him,
如果你想让我杀了他
I can do it in his sleep.
我可以在他睡觉的时候动手
But if the point is
但如果重点是
to make it look like somebody else did it--
要弄得像是别人干的
The point is we are running out of time.
重点是我们没时间了
And if we do not meet this deadline--
如果我们不能在截止日期前...
We'll meet the deadline.
截止日期前会干掉他的
Want to take it down to the truck?
要拿到卡车那去吗
Yeah, hold on.
拿好了
Trust me.
相信我
You and I will be long gone by the time they find his body.
他尸体被发现的时候 你我早就远走高飞了
Okay, she's coming out now.
好的 她出来了
You got anything yet?
你找到什么了吗
No. I can't hear a thing in there.
不 我什么都没听见
Probably using jammers.
可能用了干♥扰♥器♥
If we're gonna find out what she's up to,
如果我们要找出她的意图
we're gonna have to break in.
就得闯进去
Interior doors are probably alarmed, so...
内部的门大概设有警报 所以...
Yeah, I'll get the climbing gear.
明白 我去拿攀登工具
Seriously?
你说真的
Yeah, man.
当然啊 伙计
Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.
尽职尽责嘛
Look, uh, don't know how to tell you this,
听着 不知道怎么跟你说
but you rappelling off the side of a 40-story building is...
但如果你要从40层大楼的边上垂降
Not a good idea.
可不是个好主意
Oh, so what's this now, another crack about my size?
这话算什么 又来嘲笑我的身材吗
Well...
这个嘛
Yeah.
说对了
Ames, you're late.
艾米斯 你迟到了
Suit up.
装备好
Maybe next time.
或许下次轮得到你
Hang on.
别动
Is that a wedding ring?
那是枚婚戒吗
What?
什么
No, course, it's not.
不 当然不是
It's on your left hand,
它戴在你的左手
and it's on your ring finger.
还在你的无名指上
I know what a wedding ring is.
我知道婚戒应该戴在哪
Wait, that's why you went to Vegas?
等等 那就是你去维加斯的原因吧
To get married?
是去结婚的
No.
不是
Yes.
是的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Told you you should've invited him.
说了你应该邀请他的
Hi, Bob.
你好啊 鲍勃
Hi.
你好
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
You okay?
你还好吗
Me? Yeah.
我吗 是啊
Fine. Why?
很好 干嘛这么问
I don't know. You just seem a little jumpy.
不知道 你貌似有点提心吊胆
Jumpy? No, I'm just, you know...
有吗 没吧 我只是
I'm just excited about our trip, you know?
我只是对我们的旅行太兴奋了
Um, are you ready to go?
准备好出发了吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'm ready.
是的 我准备好了
Yeah. Can't wait.
没错 迫不及待
All right, you two...
好了 你们两位
Lovebirds.
小情侣
You must be Angie.
你肯定就是安吉了
Heard a lot about you, all good.
久闻大名 全是赞美之词
Bob, she's gorgeous.
鲍勃 她太美了
Uh, Bob, who is this person?
鲍勃 这人是谁
I'm Larry. Yeah.
我是拉里 没错
Bob and I work together.
鲍勃和我是同事
Not exactly together. I'm in H.R.
不完全一起 我在人力资源部
Bob--well, he's your husband
鲍勃 嗯 他是你丈夫
you know where he works, right?
你肯定知道他在哪工作的 是吧
Yeah.
当然
Um, Larry's car broke down.
呃 拉里的车坏了
Yeah, fuel pump, second time.
是的 汽油泵坏了 第二次了
Second time.
第二次了
So his fiancee is supposed to be at that resort
他的未婚妻要去
up near our cabin,
我们小屋附近的度假村
so I...
所以我
offered him a ride.
准备载他一程
Bob!
鲍勃
Well, you just gotta drop me off.
你只需要送我过去
I mean, you won't even know I'm there.
我是说 你可以无视我的存在
Won't even know.
必须无视
Appreciate it. He appreciates it.
非常感激 他很感激
Okay, I'm gonna get the rest of the stuff.
好 我去拿其它的东西
Don't kill me.
别杀我
We're in.
我们进来了
Fine.
很好
So what's his name?
他叫什么
Who?
谁
Alejandro.
亚历山大
Oh, of course--Alejandro.
噢 当然了 亚历山大
And how long have you known Alejandro?
你认识亚历山大多久了
A couple of weeks.
几个星期吧
Oh, a couple of weeks.
哇 几个星期啊
Look, are we really going to get into this
听着 我们真的要在此时此刻
right here, now?
讨论这事吗
You're damn right we're gonna get into it right now.
说的没错 我们现在就来探讨一下
What's the matter with you?
你有啥毛病
How could you marry this guy?
你怎么能嫁给这个家伙呢
You hardly even know him.
你几乎都不了解他
If anybody cares,
各位请关注一下
they've got some serious encryption protocols
他们有很严密的加密协议
protecting something called "Project Graystar."
用来保护被称为"苍白星计划"的东西
Turn around, now.
调头 立刻
We might have to take this back to HQ to decode, dude.
哥们 我们可能要把它拿回总部解密了
All right, what are you thinking? CIA, black ops?
你觉得会是谁 中情局 特种部队
No, more like OSA.
不 更像是秘密行动小组
Database logbook's all in Russian.
数据库的日志都在俄♥罗♥斯♥
Which means Bob's wife's is looking a lot more like a spy.
意味着鲍勃的老婆似乎更像是个间谍
Poor guy, he has no idea.
可怜的家伙 他完全不知道
Yeah. See, that's what happens
对 瞧见了吧 这就是
when you marry people you hardly know.
和相知甚少的人结婚的结果
Hang on a second.
等等
Bad guys just pulled up to the front,
坏人们刚刚在大门前下车了
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表