剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
by the time we reached the parking garage.
已经没有他的踪迹了
Why is she in there alone?
为什么留她独自在那里
I was just in there.
我刚出来
Mrs. Brooks, my name's Ilsa Pucci.
博克斯太太 我叫伊尔莎·普奇
I just wanted to see how you were doing.
我只想问问你还好吗
How am--how am I doing? I'm freaking out.
我还好吗 我都快吓死了
What-- what is this place?
这是什么地方
I don't know what is going on,
我不知道出什么事了
and somebody just tried to kill me. I know.
刚刚有人想杀我 我明白
and you must feel very frightened right now.
你现在一定很害怕
You have no idea how I feel!
你不可能明白我的感受
Very recently, Mr. Chance and his team
就在不久前 吉斯先生和他的团队
helped protect me after my husband died.
在我丈夫死后保护过我
I saw them work.
我看到了他们工作的方式
It's why I'm financing this company.
所以我才为这家公♥司♥提供了资金
These men...
这些人
They saved my life.
他们救了我的命
His name's Christopher Chance.
他的名字叫做克里斯托·吉斯
And you can trust him.
你可以信任他
I still don't understand exactly what's going on here,
我还是不知道到底怎么回事
But I-I suppose I owe you a thank-you.
但我想 我欠你一声谢谢
Well, you can thank us
好吧 等你完全脱离险境后
when you're out of danger for good.
再谢我们也不迟
Mrs. Brooks, we believe that the attempt on your life today
博克斯太太 我们相信今天对你的袭击
is directly connected with your husband's murder.
和你丈夫被谋杀有直接关系
I don't understand.
我不明白
My--my husband was killed in a robbery.
我丈夫是在一起抢劫案中遇害的
I'm afraid that's not what we think.
恐怕并非如此
Can you think of any reason
你能想到有什么理由
why someone would have targeted your husband?
有人会盯上你丈夫吗
"Targeted"?
盯上
No, of course not.
没 当然没有
M-my husband was an economics professor.
我丈夫是一位经济学教授
What was he working on when he was killed.
他遇害的时候在研究什么
W-we share the same pretty obscure specialty--
我们从事的是一个相当晦涩的专业
Predictive economics.
经济预测学
And, um, his last project was a fairly minor theory.
他死前在研究一个非常小众的理论
He loved baseball, and he was working on a formula
他喜欢棒球 所以他在研究一个公式
to predict price changes for ballpark tickets.
想以此来预测棒球赛球票的价格变动
I mean, it was certainly nothing to kill for.
绝不至于因此而招致杀身之祸
He didn't even finish it.
他甚至都没完成
You still have a copy of it?
你还有备份吗
No.
没有
But I-I just applied for a grant to complete it,
但我刚申请了基金要完成它
to finish it in his memory.
为了缅怀他
That's what set this in motion.
动机有了
Somebody found out you're going to finish this paper.
有人发现了你准备完成这篇论文
Where are your husband's papers now, Mrs. Brooks?
你丈夫的文稿在哪 博克斯太太
All Daniel's work is kept at the university archives.
丹尼尔所有的成果都保存在大学档案中心
I was gonna take it out this week.
我正准备这周取出来
Well, we've got to get them out now.
好吧 我们现在就得去取
There's something in that theory worth killing for.
那理论中肯定有杀害他的理由
Donnelly, dude, how are you?
唐纳利 伙计 还好么
Still drinking in the middle of the afternoon, I see.
看来你还是喜欢在午后喝酒啊
You know what? Good for you.
真有你的
Liver's pickled anyway, right?
反正肝都不行了 对吧
I told Chance everything I know.
我把我知道的都告诉吉斯了
Yeah, I heard that.
对 我听说了
Real bro move of you too. Thanks for that.
你还真够哥们儿 谢了
No problem.
不客气
Sure you didn't forget anything?
你确定没漏掉什么吗
Positive.
是的
Okay.
好吧
Good enough for me.
有你这话就行
So I hear you're interested in switching teams, then, huh?
我听说你想要跳槽啊
Coming over to work for Chance?
过来给吉斯干活
Guerrero, don't do this.
格雷罗 别这样
If I say anything else, I'm dead, and you know it.
我再多说就会没命的 你知道的
The way I see it, dude,
兄弟 这事依我看
It's either you or Rebecca Brooks.
你和丽贝卡·博克斯只能活一个
She's cuter.
她可比你可爱
Tell me who ordered the hit now,
马上告诉我是谁雇人杀她的
or I'll tell everybody in this bar
否则我就告诉这酒吧里的所有人
You're playing both sides.
你在吃里爬外
Then I go over to your daughter's apartment.
然后我还会去你女儿的公♥寓♥
She's still over on Ellis, right?
她还住在埃利斯区 对吧
How long did you expect me to sit out there?
你还想让我在外边坐多久啊
Who the hell are you?
你哪位啊
I told you to wait in the car.
我告诉你在车里等着
I'm not your dog. I'm your girlfriend.
我不是你的小狗 我是你的女朋友
Now, go get me a cocktail,
快 给我拿杯鸡尾酒来
introduce me to your friend, and, start acting
然后把我介绍给你的朋友认识
like you're the luckiest guy in this bar.
表现得像酒吧里最幸福的男人一样
Leave...
给我走人
Now.
马上
I guess my mother was right about you.
我想我妈对你的看法是对的
I was just about to get the info.
就算你不来 我也快得到信息了
I figured whoever he's been talking to
我想 跟他谈事的人
has got to be in his recent calls, right?
一定能在他最近的通话记录里查到 对吧
We could just do a reverse search on the list,
我们可以对列表进行反向搜索
I.D. the contact.
查出联络人的身份
Let's be clear about something.
有些事我得跟你讲明白
I was just about to get him
我马上就要让他
To tell me the name of his contact,
把联络人的名字交代给我了
Which, by definition, would have been faster.
那样速度肯定更快
Maybe, but, uh, I just got the guy's number.
也许吧 但我刚刚拿到了那人的电♥话♥
I'm just saying that--
我只是说...
Drive.
开车
We're at the university, Winston, heading in now.
温斯顿 我们到学校了 马上进教学楼
All right. Working on the feed.
好 正在连接监控摄像
Stand by.
准备就绪
How are you able to have access
你是如何连接到
to the university security feeds?
学校的安全监控摄像上的
You hack in.
你黑进去的
Well, I assume that's illegal.
我估计这是违法的
That an issue?
这还用讨论吗
Halls are clear to the archives.
大厅到档案室的路安全
Restricted access? Because of the archives.
拿卡干嘛 进档案室得刷♥卡♥
Damn it. What?
该死 怎么了
It's just the clerk on duty--Harrison.
那个值班的文员 哈里森
He's very nice, but he tends to be incredibly chatty.
他人不错 但太啰嗦了
He's been asking me out since Daniel died.
丹尼尔去世后 他一直想约我
We don't have much time for small talk.
我们没时间跟他闲聊
Maybe I should just go in and talk to him.
不如我直接进去跟他说吧
No, no, no. It' be fine.
不 不 没事的
Hi.
你好
Professor Brooks... Hi. Hello.
博克斯教授... 你好啊
Um, I haven't seen you in a while.
好久没见了
Harrison, I-I was wondering if you could get me
哈里森 你能帮我查一下
the bin number for Daniel's papers.
丹尼尔的文稿的货架号♥吗
Yeah. Can do.
好的 没问题
It seems professor Brooks had his papers shipped out
貌似丹尼尔教授把他的文稿运走了
July 9, 2003.
时间是2003年7月9日
That's right before he died.
就在他遇害之前
Where'd he ship them to?
他把它们运到哪去了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I can't give that information out without written approval.
没有书面许可 我不能把这个信息告诉你
Harrison, listen to me Rebecca...
哈里森 听我说... 丽贝卡...
Let me just have a word with Harrison.
让我跟哈里森单独聊两句
So, Harrison,
是这样的 哈里森
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表