剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, some fun date you are.
你可真是个风趣的家伙
Watch and learn.
好好看 好好学
You guys in position?
你们就位了吗
In position.
就位了
Let's pull up the security feed and start--
抽取监控的片段 开始
I know what I'm doing.
我知道我在做什么
Here's the plan.
计划是这样的
See the guy in the sash?
看见系绶带的那男的了吗
That's Victor Escalante.
那是维克多·埃斯卡兰特
Steer clear of him.
避开他
Now we need find out who has the access card.
现在我们要找出谁有通行证
I got it.
我知道了
Hold on.
等等
We got a problem.
我们遇到麻烦了
That's Hector and Eladio Lopez.
是洛佩兹兄弟
Okay, that's not good news.
好吧 那可不是好消息
Last I heard,
上回我听说
they were in Sao Paulo working for the Polanco family.
他们在圣保罗为波兰科家族做事
Well, they're either making a jump up or down.
他们要么高就了 要么低屈了
Depends on how you look at it.
取决于你怎么看
I'm sorry.
打扰一下
Does anyone want to tell me who these guys are?
有人准备告诉我这些人是什么来头吗
They're private security with a vengeance.
他们是有复仇心的私人保镖
Yeah, like a deranged vengeance.
没错 就像是精神错乱的复仇者
These guys did a job in Caracas once.
他们之前曾在加拉加斯工作
Boss shorted them a hundred bucks,
老板少算了他们100块工钱
Probably by mistake.
很可能是误算了
Boss disappears.
老板就失踪了
Every year on his birthday
后来每年他生日那天
his girlfriend receives a body part, special delivery.
他女友都会收到个快递 里面是他的一部分身体
Well, if anyone has the access key
如果什么人能有去保安室的通行权的话
to the security room, it's Hector Lopez.
肯定就是赫克托·洛佩兹了
Gracias.
谢谢
All right, count to five,
好了 数到五
Then meet me in the other room.
在另一个房♥间等我
One mississippi, two mississippi.
密西西比一 密西西比二
Three mississippi--
密西西比三
Buenas noches.
晚上好
Hola.
你好
Mi nombre es julio escalante.
我叫朱里奥·埃斯卡兰特
I'm Victor's brother.
我是维克多的兄弟
Oh.
噢
Incluso en un cuarto
您的美貌使得在场的
De cosas hermosas usted se destaca por completo.
各位佳丽都黯然失色
Gracias.
谢谢
What'd he just say?
他刚才说了什么
He said in a room full of beautiful things she stands out.
他说她的美丽在房♥间里鹤立鸡群
How come your name is Guerrero and you don't speak spanish?
你叫格雷罗怎么却不会说西班牙语
None of your business.
不管你事
I don't talk about my private life ever. Ever.
我从不谈论我的私生活 从不
I didn't realize your name was so private.
我没想到你的名字是如此敏感
Why do you and Winston dislike me so much?
你和温斯顿为什么这么讨厌我
Can't speak for Winston.
我不能代表温斯顿
Look, I believe when emotions get involved in the work we do,
听着 我相信当工作掺杂个人情感时
things go bad.
事情会变坏
I agree.
我同意
Chance and I are just old friends.
吉斯和我只是老朋友
Yeah? You're kidding, right?
是吗 你在开玩笑对吧
You seen the look on his face since you showed up?
自你出现后 瞧见他脸上的表情了么
Guy can't stop grinning. It's off-putting.
他会忍♥不住傻笑 真令人不爽
We care about one another.
我们彼此关心
That's--that's all.
仅此而已
Do me a favor,
帮我个忙
Make sure he never sees that look on your face.
千万别让他看到你现在这表情
At least when his life's on the line.
至少别是在他命悬一线的时候
Lose him now.
快甩掉他
You meet me outside, ten minutes.
十分钟后外面见
I'm gonna give you the ride of your life.
我会给你永生难忘的体验
Hola, hermano.
你好 兄弟
Comandante Escalante.
埃斯卡兰特指挥官
A nuestro amigo, Alberto Sanchez.
为我们的朋友阿尔贝托·桑切斯干杯
Viva Sanchez.
桑切斯万岁
Viva la revolution.
革命万岁
Ames, now or never.
艾米斯 机不可失
Anybody got a lime? Who's got a lime?
有柠檬吗 谁有柠檬
Aqui!
我有
Gracias.
谢谢
Alto.
阿尔托
Viva Sanchez.
桑切斯万岁
Viva Sanchez.
桑切斯万岁
Viva Sanchez.
桑切斯万岁
Winston, we got the access key.
温斯顿 我们拿到通行卡了
Where do we go now?
我们现在该去哪
Hector Lopez has me on tractor beam.
赫克托·洛佩兹盯上我了
There's a stairway off the main room on the right.
大屋的右边有楼梯
It's clear. Bottom of the steps to security.
没人把守 楼下就是保安室
Got it.
明白
Better make it quick, dude. Hector lopez is on your tail.
老兄 动作快点 赫克托·洛佩兹就在你身后
All right, Winston, we're in the security room.
好了 温斯顿 我们进入保安室了
Load the video feed.
正在调取监控录像
Okay, security feed looped.
好的 循环播放监控录像
Four minutes start now.
4分钟 开始计时
Maria, you're up.
玛丽亚 该你出场了
Wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
Don't blow it.
别搞砸了
We're only here 'cause of you.
我们做这事全是为了你
Perimeter access doors unlocked.
门锁已经打开
Nice. Thanks.
漂亮 谢谢
All right, Chance,
好了 吉斯
your girlfriend is in the service entrance with Diego.
你女友进了门厅 和迪亚戈在一起
Okay, she's not my girlfriend.
知道了 她不是我女友
Please, even I can tell you like that chick.
算了吧 我都能看出来你喜欢那小妞
She's got Garcia. She's headed your way.
她找到加西亚了 正朝你的方向去
She's gonna need some help.
你得去帮帮她
Your turn.
交给你了
Okay, we have to go now.
好了 咱们得赶快离开
Dude's pretty nicely dressed for a prisoner.
这哥们这身打扮 看不出来是犯人啊
Wait a minute, that's not Diego Garcia.
等等 他不是迪亚戈·加西亚
That's Julio Escalante. He hit on me.
他是胡里奥·埃斯卡兰特 刚才跟我搭讪的那个
We just kidnapped the dictator's brother.
我们刚刚绑♥架♥了一个独♥裁♥者的弟弟
Maria, what's going on?
玛利亚 怎么回事
Diego Garcia is already in the capital.
迪亚戈·加西亚已经在首都了
The only way to get him back
要想把他救回来
is to trade him for Escalante's brother.
只能用埃斯卡兰特的弟弟来交换
Kidnapping?
绑♥架♥吗
You're telling us this now? Why'd you lie to us?
而你现在才告诉我们 为什么骗我们
It's complicated.
事情很复杂
Yeah, well, tell us on the way. We gotta go, come on.
路上说吧 我们得闪了 快点
Get in the car.
上车
What the hell's going on here?
这他妈到底是怎么回事
I told you, I need to make a trade for Diego's life.
我说过了 我要把迪亚戈换回来
I don't like liars.
我讨厌骗子
You want to see who's a better shot?
想比比枪法吗
Guerrero, put the weapon down.
格雷罗 把枪放下
And if anyone's gonna kill her, it'll be me.
如果要杀她 也应该是我来动手
So why'd you do it? Why'd you lie to me?
你为什么要这样做 为什么骗我
I'm sorry, I had one opportunity,
对不起 我只有这一次机会
one small window to get Julio.
抓胡里奥的机会千载难逢
I couldn't be sure
我不知道
that your new partner would approve of kidnapping.
你的新合伙人能否同意你干绑♥架♥的事
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表