剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
He wants Maria instead.
他要的是玛丽亚
Yeah, well, that's not gonna happen.
好吧 这不可能
What's the second hitch?
第二个故障呢
They have two more hostages.
他们又多了两个人♥质♥
Looks like I'm gonna have to revise my earlier plan.
看来我得修改一下先前的计划了
Ilsa, stop.
伊尔莎 别这样
We tried it your way and ended up
我们试过你的方法了
with half our team captured and an innocent man kidnapped.
可我们一半的队员和一个无辜的人被抓了
Well, if we do it your way now, everyone ends up dead.
要是按你的方法来 那么大家都得死
Mr. Chance,
吉斯先生
Do you work for me?
你是在为我工作吧
Yes. No.
是的 不是
Because we're partners, right? Right.
那我们是搭档 对吗 对
Well, you've had your turn.
那么 你已经出了一次手
You backed Maria, and it was a colossal failure.
你去支援玛丽亚 并且惨败而归
Now it's my turn.
现在该我出手了
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的方法
Escalante's been looking for me for ten years.
埃斯卡兰特已经找了我十年了
Do what he wants, trade me for Diego and your friends.
按他说的做 拿我换回迪亚戈和你们的朋友
Escalante sees you, he's gonna kill you.
如果埃斯卡兰特看见你 你就必死无疑了
Fine, I'm willing to trade my life for theirs.
没事 我愿意以命换命
As much as I disapprove or your methods, Miss Gallego,
加莱格小姐 我一点也不赞同
I won't have your blood on my hands.
我可不想亲手断送你的性命
Well, if I don't go, you'll have their blood on your hands.
但如果我不去 你会亲手断送更多性命
Let's try a way where nobody gets any blood on their hands.
我们可以找个谁也不送命的方法
We arrange an exchange.
我们准备交易
When they think they're in the clear,
当他们以为交易顺利完成时
we set up an ambush, we get everybody back.
我们设个埋伏 把大家一起救回来
Sounds like a foolproof plan.
计划听起来很简单
It's the only way to get everyone back alive.
这是唯一能让大家都安全的方法
I hate to be blunt, Mr. Chance,
我本不想说的这么直接 吉斯先生
But I'm the one who keeps the lights on here.
可我是这里的投资人
If you want to keep it like that,
要是你还想这里经营下去
Then you'll let me handle this.
就要让我来处理这件事
Partner.
搭档
You getting all this?
你都看见了
Yes, sir.
是的
This is all my fault.
都是我不好
They're going to kill them all.
他们会把他们都杀了的
You're right, it is all your fault.
没错 都是因为你
You shouldn't have lied to me.
你不该对我撒谎
You put my friends in jeopardy.
是你让我的朋友陷入了危机
And after we get them back,
等我把人救出来之后
I don't ever want to see you again.
再也别让我看见你了
After?
之后
Okay, contact Escalante
给埃斯卡兰特打电♥话♥
and let him know we're coming.
告诉他我们去交易
Don't thank me.
别谢我
I know I've been just kind of sitting back
我一直静观事态发展
watching this thing unfold, but I got something to say now
现在我想发表点言论了
And you ain't gonna like it.
不过你肯定不爱听
I think Ilsa has a point.
我觉得伊尔莎说的对
I think The State Department can help us.
国♥务♥院♥能帮上忙
We can't take a chance that they screw it up.
我们不能冒险 要是他们搞砸了呢
So I say we take the kevlar vests and the p90.
我们得带上防弹衣和p90冲♥锋♥枪♥
Hold on a second.
等一下
Think we should bring the M4s?
在考虑我们该带几把M4步♥枪♥吗
No, what I think we should do is take a minute to consider
不是 我在考虑我们应该花点时间
the ramifications of all this.
考虑一下其中利害
We all get killed.
全军覆没
I've considered it. It's not very enjoyable.
我已经考虑过了 这可不大好
I'm not talking about the rescue now.
我说的不是营救
I'm talking about this.
我在说这一切
All this.
所有的事
We go up against Ilsa,
我们在和伊尔莎作对
Win or lose, you know this is over, right?
无论输赢 一切都会结束对吗
Ilsa just doesn't understand.
伊尔莎不明白
We survived on our own before.
以前我们靠自己生存
I mean, sure, we were poor,
我是说 虽然穷
but we were happy.
但是我们很快乐
I don't make a move without you.
你不同意我是不会行动的
Say the word, we let Ilsa handle it.
你只要说一句 我们就让伊尔莎来处理
Promise me one thing.
有一个要求
If this is it,
要是这样的话
if this is really the end...
要是非得这样的话
I get to use the rocket launcher.
我要用火箭筒
This dress is unbearable.
这破裙子真难受
Do you have any idea how uncomfortable this thing is?
你知道这有多让人不爽吗
Yeah, 'cause you haven't shut up about it.
知道 因为你一直嘟囔个不停
Oh, I'm sorry.
噢 抱歉了
I'm just feeling a little claustrophobic.
我就是感觉有点幽闭恐惧症
You know, what, with the dress and the cell and the shoes--
穿着破裙子关在小牢房♥里 还有破鞋
Claustrophobic? I think maybe you should be
幽闭恐惧症 我觉得
a little bit more concerned about the malaria
你更该担心得上疟疾
or the plague-infested rodents.
或者传播瘟疫的啮齿动物
Maybe the fact that they're preparing to kill us
又或者即使吉斯把玛丽亚交给了他们
even if Chance turns over Maria.
他们还是会杀掉我们
Do you have any good news?
你就不能想点好事吗
Yeah, we won't be alive long enough to eat
能啊 我们也许不等吃到点残羹冷炙
the slop they call food.
就被灭了
Diego?
迪亚戈
Si.
是的
He said "Yes."
他说是的
Estas bien?
你还好吗
Estas herido?
受伤了吗
Escucha.
听着
Vamos a ser asesinados.
我们会被杀的
All right, enough.
够了
Start talking English before I rip somebody's tongue out.
不想我把你舌头拽出来的话赶紧说英语
I hope Maria is not foolish enough to come here.
我希望玛丽亚别真的傻到会来这里
Of course she is, dude.
她当然会那么傻 老兄
You married her.
你跟她结过婚应该了解
I heard the guards talk.
我听到了守卫的谈话
They're going to kill us all once they have Maria.
只要他们得到玛丽亚 就会干掉我们全部
What? I told you.
咋了 刚才我就说过了
Yeah, and I just thought
对 可我还以为
it was your usual doom-and-gloom prediction.
只是你惯用的乌鸦嘴伎俩
Will you buck up?
打起精神行不
Chance will think of something.
吉斯会想出办法的
Well, I hope he's very clever.
希望他真的很睿智
More importantly, he's very crazy.
不只睿智 还很疯狂
I understand it may seem slightly unusual,
我知道这件事可能有点不合常理
keeping a man restrained in the office,
把一个人关在办公室里
but it was an extreme situation.
但只因情况非常特殊
The hostage has been treated with the utmost dignity.
人♥质♥受到了足够的尊重
And if he wants to press charges of any kind,
但如果他想要提起任何诉讼
we totally understand.
我们都能理解
Hello?
有人吗
Where is everyone?
都去哪儿了
Julio.
胡里奥
They said it was okay to make lunch.
他们说我可以自己做午饭吃
Yes, yes, of course.
当然 请便
Where did the others go?
其他人都去哪儿了
Hey, so she was really serious about sacrificing herself, huh?
这么说她真的要牺牲自己吗
She's got her faults, but she will not hesitate
她这人虽有缺点 但为了信仰
to take a bullet for something she believes in.
也会毫不犹豫地去挨枪子
Yeah, I don't know anyone like that.
是啊 我可不认识那样的人
You hungry or something?
你饿不饿
Uh-uh. Thirsty?
口渴吗
Oh.
噢
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表