剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah, she's got a point there.
是啊 她说的有道理
You didn't lie to Ilsa. You lied to me.
你欺骗的不是伊尔莎 而是我
I had to.
我是逼不得已
No, you didn't.
才不是
I would've done anything for you.
我本来会为你做任何事的
Now you're on your own. You don't understand.
现在你要靠自己了 你不明白
Good luck negotiating with the Lopez brothers.
祝你同洛佩兹兄弟谈判成功
Chance, Diego Garcia is my husband.
吉斯 迪亚戈·加西亚是我丈夫
Uh-oh.
叮....
That's cold.
太残酷了
Chance, I'm sorry
吉斯 对不起
Diego is your husband?
迪亚戈是你丈夫
I wasn't sure you'd help me if you knew the truth.
我担心你知道真♥相♥后会不帮我
Thanks for thinking so little of me.
感谢你把我想的那么小心眼
They're going to kill him tomorrow.
他们明天就要杀他了
Please, this was my only play.
求你了 这是我唯一的办法
I'm sorry.
对不起
Get in the plane.
上飞机
Come on.
走吧
Listen, I know you warned me.
我知道你警告过我
We all have our blind spots, bro.
哥们 每个人都有软肋
There's this girl in osaka.
我曾在大阪遇到过一个女孩
Enough said.
不说了
Are you serious, man?
你真要这样做吗
We're gonna play this out?
你真要趟这摊浑水吗
We're gonna trade Julio for Diego?
用胡里奥交换迪亚戈吗
Only if you're cool with it.
除非你不反对
Whatever you need, bro.
我全听你差遣
But I ain't doing it for her.
但我这么做不是为她
Understand.
明白
All right, I'll stay here
好吧 我在这里
And reach out to the Lopez brothers,
联♥系♥洛佩兹兄弟
Propose the trade. You sure?
请求交易 你确定吗
Yeah, I got a history with them.
确定 我跟他哥俩打过交道
And I'm comfortable in the world of violently insane.
而且我就喜欢过疯狂暴♥力♥的生活
Call you when it's arranged.
联♥系♥好了给你打电♥话♥
Ames, get off the plane.
艾米斯 下来
What? Why me?
啥 为啥找我
Just in case it gets really scary.
一旦情况危急
I might need help.
我可能需要帮助
So you can translate, genius.
你好帮我翻译啊 才女
You know what, you can mock me all you want.
我告诉你 你尽管嘲笑我好了
I ain't the one that can't speak Spanish.
不会说西班牙语的又不是我
Women.
女人
I'm trying to remain calm here.
我已经努力保持镇定了
Professional.
专家们
So please, before I jump to any unnecessary conclusions,
所以在我妄下无谓定论之前
can someone explain to me why there is an innocent man
谁来给我解释一下为何有位无辜之人
handcuffed to a chair in my conference room?
被拷在我会议室的椅子上
No thank you.
不要 谢谢
These ain't for you.
不是给你的
We need to trade him for for Diego Garcia's life.
我们要拿他来换迪亚戈·加西亚的命
It's the dictator's brother.
他是那个独♥裁♥者的弟弟
What? And this was the plan all along, kidnapping?
什么 这是早就计划好的吗 绑♥架♥
And you kept it from me?
你们居然瞒着我
Winston!
温斯顿
Not the original plan.
不是原计划
So what happened down there?
那到底发生了什么
These are for you.
这些是给你的
Remember that handful I told you about a while back?
还记得我之前跟你说的那个烫手山芋吗
Maria.
玛丽亚
She lied to us. Well, she lied to me.
她骗了我们 确切地说 她骗了我
Why?
为什么
She lied because she's married to Diego Garcia.
她撒谎是因为她嫁给了迪亚戈·加西亚
I'm sorry. It's not an issue.
我很抱歉 不必担心
We'll deal with it. 'cause I got a plan.
我们会处理好的 因为我有计划了
Well, I've heard that before, and it didn't end well.
这话我听过 结果并不怎么样
I'm gonna have to take matters into my own hands.
我必须亲力亲为
Starting with giving that poor man some food and water.
首先就是给那个可怜的人食物和水
Good thinking.
好想法
I'm so, so sorry about this.
我真的非常非常抱歉
No problema, senorita.
没关系 小姐
Can I get you anything?
你要来点什么吗
You got any scotch?
你这儿有苏格兰威士忌吗
Well, he's got a certain charm to him.
他还挺有魅力的
Doesn't he?
是吧
Hope you're enjoying this.
希望你很享受这活儿
Don't flatter yourself.
少自鸣得意了
Pay attention.
专心点
When we go in,
我们进去之后
Don't say anything more than you need to.
除了必要的交流什么也别多说
Lopez brothers use violence as a means of first resort.
诉诸暴♥力♥是洛佩兹兄弟的首选手段
They enjoy torture and dismemberment.
他们喜欢折磨和肢解
Sounds like someone else I know.
听起来和我认识的另一个人挺像的
Listen, no personal information, all right?
听着 不许透露个人信息 懂吗
Unless you want to move, get facial reconstructive surgery,
除非你想消失 做个易容手术
Shred your fingerprints.
毁掉你的指纹
That's assuming you make it out of there.
这还要建立在你能活着出去的基础上
I can handle it, Guerrero.
我自己能搞定 格雷罗
No, you can't.
不 你不能
So follow my lead, you might make it out alive.
谨遵我的指示 你还有可能活着出去
You were just about to tell them where you're from, weren't you?
你刚刚告诉了他们你从哪儿来 是吗
No.
没有
It doesn't seem like Escalante
看起来埃斯卡兰特似乎
thinks too highly of his brother.
对他弟弟没那么看重
Great.
很好
Maria strikes again.
玛丽亚又忽悠了我们
Well, let me ask you this.
我来问问你
Whoa, nice.
赞啊
Be cool.
老实点
Don't do anything stupid.
别做傻事
Escalante may not share
埃斯卡兰特或许不念
brotherly love, but you two do.
兄弟之情 但你俩还是念的
All right, back up.
好了 后退
To the door. Come on.
退到门口 快点
You screw with the wrong people.
你耍错人了
Amigo.
朋友
Una mas, por favor.
再来一杯 谢谢
Senora pucci,
普奇女士
I think we could find some good use
我觉得咱们能为这手铐
For these handcuffs.
找些更好的用途
Where you going?
你去哪儿
I told you.
我说过
I'm taking over from here.
接下来的事交给我了
I'm gonna call the State Department.
我这就打电♥话♥给国♥务♥院♥
They know all the players and can negotiate a settlement
他们了解这些歹徒 能在有人被害之前
before anyone's killed. Ilsa, wait.
谈判和解 伊尔莎 等等
Ah, Miss Gallego.
加莱格小姐
Excuse me if I don't stick around and chat.
抱歉我不能逗留在此陪你聊天了
I have to go and clean up your mess.
我得去收拾你的烂摊子
Ilsa, don't call the State Department.
伊尔莎 别给国♥务♥院♥打电♥话♥
They can't handle this.
他们搞不定的
Oh, and you can?
而你能
I got a plan.
我有计划了
That him?
是他吗
Yeah, Guerrero, you got a deal?
喂 格雷罗 你谈成了吗
A couple of small hitches.
有两个小故障
Like what?
什么故障
Well, first off, turns out Victor Escalante
首先 事实证明维克多·埃斯卡兰特
doesn't actually want his brother back.
并不想找回他弟弟
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表