剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Blending in.
生活所迫
You have no idea what it's like always blending in.
你不知道一直被生活所迫是什么感觉
You forget who you are.
你会忘记现在的自己是谁
Eventually, you start to forget who you ever were.
最终你还会忘记你曾经是谁
They push you and push you further into the margins.
他们将你一步步 逼入崩溃的边缘
Treat you like dirt. Take away your manhood.
蔑视你 磨灭你的人性
Make you small.
让你觉得自己很渺小
Somebody had to do something about it.
大家总不能都袖手旁观吧
I hear you, Hollis. I really do.
我明白霍利斯 我真的明白
He used you, took advantage of your work,
他利用了你 从你的工作中谋利
and cut you loose. It's a terrible thing.
然后又把你一脚踢走 这真的很糟糕
But I got people to answer to
但是我得回复防暴队员
and they're already talking about kicking down doors.
而且他们看起来打算破门而入了
Look, since I don't think either one of us
因为目前看来我不认为x7f
want to go down that road just yet,
我们中的谁想那样做
Help me buy some time, send out the employees.
给我点时间 把那些员工全放走
No. No. That won't work. Let me finish.
不 不 那没用的 听我说完
The deal is
这个交易是
I get the bystanders,
我得到那些与此无关的人
You keep Ken Lydecker.
你得到肯·莱德科
He's the only one you really want anyway.
不管怎么说 他才是你要的人
You'll still have leverage
你手上仍旧能有筹码
And I'll have something my bosses.
我也能向我老板交差
We'll all get to live a little while longer.
我们都可以好过一点
All right. Everybody but Lydecker out.
好吧 除了莱德科其他人给我出去
Let's go. Move.
快走吧 快
This way. This way. Keep moving. This way.
这边走 这边 快走快走
Hey, buddy, we alone yet?
伙计 就剩下我们两个了么
Shut up, I'm--
给我闭嘴 我
I take that for "yes."
我想你在说 是的
'scuse me.
借光
Are you Ken Lydecker?
你是肯·莱德科么
Yeah.
是啊
Well, if you're out here, who's that inside?
要是你在这里 里面那位又是谁
Where's Lydecker?
莱德科在哪里
Just give it a minute. You'll figure it out.
耐心等会儿 你就会知道
I've seen you.
我以前见过你
You've been around here.
你来过这里
You're the auditor.
你是那个审核员
Not really.
我不是
Listen, word of advice, never make threats.
我提个建议 千万不要恐吓别人
You want to do something, don't talk about it.
要是你想做些什么 管好你的嘴巴
Do it.
直接去做就可以了
What?
什么
Lydecker.
我是在说莱德科
You've been sending him threats for weeks.
几周来你都在恐吓他
Got him planning. Got his guard up.
让他提早有计划 让他警戒起来了
Now look where you are.
所以现在 看看你的处境吧
Threats just make things messier.
恐吓只会使事情变得更糟
No more threats. Just action.
别再威胁了 直接行动
You just committed suicide for that snake, that rat.
你这是为了那条毒蛇自杀 那死老鼠
You realize that?
你知道么你
Okay. Well, first of all, I don't think
好吧 首先 我不认为
you can be both of those things at the same time.
一个人可以又是蛇又是老鼠的
Second, you were a salesman.
第二 你曾是一个销♥售♥人员
You got fired.
被炒鱿鱼了
Let's not do this like he had you working a chain gang.
不要搞得好像自己是囚工一样
He took out eight years of my life.
我为他工作了整整八年了啊
Left me with nothing.
但他什么都没给我留下
No severance. No savings.
没给我解雇金 我也没有存款
He broke me.
他让我身无分文
And he deserves to die for it.
他死有余辜
No, he doesn't.
不对
Yes, he does.
就是
No, he doesn't!
不 你错了
Nobody deserves to die.
没有谁是死有余辜的
And frankly,
而且坦白地说
after seeing your behavior this afternoon,
目睹了你这个下午做的事后
I think Lydecker deserves a medal for putting up with you
我认为莱德科应该为这么久
for as long as he did.
都忍♥受你在他身边而获奖
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm gonna take the gun away from you.
我打算把枪从你手上拿开
Guns are dangerous.
枪♥支♥有危险
They're not for messing around.
胡闹需谨慎
You think I'm messing around?
你觉得我在胡闹
I think we've been here for, what, six and a half hours?
我们在这里呆了 六个半小时了
I'm tired. I missed lunch. Enough already.
我累了 想吃午饭了 忍♥不了了
Are you crazy?
你是疯子吗
Am I crazy?
你问我吗
I'm assuming that was a rhetorical question.
这个问题不需要回答
You don't want to go out like this, do you?
你不想这样子出去丢人吧
No.
不
So I'm gonna go outside.
我要出去
I'm gonna get as close to Lydecker as I can.
而且尽可能近地靠近莱德科
And then I'm gonna finish what I started.
然后我要结束这一切
And you can stand there and say whatever you want.
你随便说什么都行
That I'm about to do a terrible thing.
我还是要做那件恐怖的事
That I can still get out of this.
我还能从这里逃出
But it's not gonna change anything.
但是这样改变不了什么
This is still gonna happen.
这一切都还是会发生
Hollis, what'd I tell you?
霍利斯 我刚才说什么来着
No threats.
恐吓是没有用的
Hello, Carmine.
你好 卡蒙
So how's your buddy today?
你伙计今天怎么样
Happy to be home.
回家真好
Morning, Winston.
早上好 温斯顿
Checking up on me?
来查我么
Why? Did something happen?
怎么 发生了什么
I could care less about you.
我关心的可不是你
Who do you think's been feeding that beast
你不在的那么多天里
the whole time that you've been laid up?
你以为是谁在喂你那条狗啊
I don't know.
我不知道
Figured you finally got a hold of the mailman.
我以为你逮住了个邮递员
He's been eating him.
卡蒙才一直有肉吃
Lydecker sent payment.
莱德科把报酬寄过来了
This?
这个吗
Whiskey?
威士忌
It's not whiskey.
那不是威士忌
It's a 25-year-old bottle of takagi.
那可是25年珍藏版高木酒
That's $900 a pop.
一杯要900块呢
You know, when I suggested
当我提议
that we can keep transactions quiet
我们用易物的形式代替现金支付
by bartering instead of cash,
来掩人耳目的时候
I assumed you knew that I meant bartering for things
我以为你明白我的意思是 用一些
of significant value.
有价值的东西来换
That stuff's not easy to come by.
弄到这个可不容易
You hold onto it for ten years,
如果再存储个10年
it'll be worth ten times as much.
它的价钱也会翻10倍的
Oh, so it's an investment.
这么说这是种投资了
Exactly.
没错
You know, a guy who blows up the building he's standing in,
当一个人要把他所处的大楼炸掉的时候
you don't think him a long-term investor.
没人会觉得他是个长♥期♥投资者
We're still having this conversation? Really?
这事儿你还没说够吗 不是吧
I told you it was the only way
我说过了 这是可以
to stop the guy from killing Lydecker
救莱德科和那么多人♥质♥的
and dozens of bystanders.
唯一办法
Yeah, so you've said.
对 你是说过
However,
不过
what I'm trying to figure out
我想搞明白的是
is how the whole thing even got that far.
整件事怎么会发展到那种地步
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表