剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
See?
瞧见没
Nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的
Sorry, folks,
抱歉 伙计们
It's gonna be a little longer. Just stay in your seats.
时间会有点长 在位子上坐好了
Only if Mr. Chance plans to get us
吉斯先生是想让我们尽快
to the nearest exit as soon as possible.
到最近的出口
That is your plan, correct?
这是你的计划 对吗
No.
不是
Why not? Cause the doors
为什么不 因为所有的门
are wired with explosives.
都连上了炸♥弹♥
Even if we could disarm them,
即使我们能将他们缴械
There's a room full of other hostages.
这里还有满屋子的人♥质♥
Well, his plan is to just sit here
难道他的计划就是坐在这里
and do nothing?
什么都不做吗
Not just sit here.
不只是坐在这里
We have to figure out what they want.
我们得弄清楚他们想要什么
Then we use that to leverage to get the hostages free safely.
然后以此作为砝码让人♥质♥安全离开
Winston, you with me?
温斯顿 你在听吗
I've been listening to you heave
我过去十分钟一直在
for the last ten minutes.
听你的呕吐声
Why would I go anywhere?
我咋舍得走开呢
Look, I heard some radio squawk on the terrorists
听着 我听到恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在对讲机里
about something going on in the basement.
提到了一些地下室的事
That seems to be where the action is.
似乎那里才是有事发生的地方
Can you listen in on that?
你能窃听到什么吗
Let me move these mics around, see what I can get.
让我调一下麦克风 看看能发现什么
Oh, we got something.
有发现了
And I mean, if I can pick it up from here,
我想说 如果我能从中听出什么
It must be damn loud.
那就是这声音真够响的
The generator?
发电机吗
It sounds more like drilling.
听起来更像是在钻孔
Maybe we're looking at this the wrong way.
可能我们想错方向了
Remember the job you had in Modesto?
还记得你在莫德斯托做过的那案子吗
Uh-uh. No. No.
不 不会的
He is not gonna set somebody on fire.
他不会放火烧人的
No, no, no. The one before that. Yeah.
不是 再上一个 没错
Can someone please translate?
有人能解释一下吗
Long story short, I had to get
长话短说 我有次必须从一个
something very valuable out of someplace very secure,
安保非常严密的地方拿到一件很贵重的物品
And the front door wasn't an option, so--
所以走前门不是好选择 所以
So he rented the building next door.
他租下了隔壁的房♥子
He dug underneath and then across.
然后挖了地道 最后进到里面
Yeah. It's one of my finer moments.
没错 那是我最辉煌的时刻之一
The point being, maybe what they're after
重点是 他们所寻找的东西
isn't in the Opera House.
可能并不在歌♥剧院中
All right, I'm just gonna look and see what's nearby here.
好的 我马上查看周围有些什么
Okay.
好的
We got apartment buildings.
有一几座公♥寓♥
We got office towers, not really much to go on.
几栋写♥字♥楼♥ 没什么有价值的信息
I guess you know what that means, right?
你明白我的意思吧
I got to go in the basement and see what they're up to.
我得去趟地下室 看他们到底想干什么
All right, hang on.
好的 稍等
Let me pull up a floor plan on my skydrive.
我把楼层图从网盘里调出来
Don't want you getting cornered.
免得你被困住
What?
怎么了
FBI.
调查局的
Come out of the van with your hands in the air.
双手举起 从车里出来
Somebody call 911? Dude.
有人报♥警♥了吗 哥们
What?
怎么了
hands where we can see them.
把手举起来
Relax.
别紧张
We're being held by armed thugs.
我们被一群恶棍武装劫持
Why wouldn't I call the police?
我为什么不能报♥警♥
Hey, it's okay. We all make mistakes.
没关系 人人都会犯错
I'm just gonna have to find
我只能自己去找
my way around the basement alone.
去地下室的路了
Not necessarily I could go with you. What?
不一定 我可以跟你一起去 什么
I've been coming to this place for years.
这些年我来过这里很多次
I know the layout well.
我熟悉地形
Ilsa, what are you you thinking?
伊尔莎 你想什么呢
I'm thinking about the best way to free the hostages.
我在想一个解救人♥质♥的最佳办法
Look, I know there are risks involved,
我知道可能会有危险
But the way I see it... Nobody cares about the way you see it.
但我的想法是... 没人在乎你的想法
You're not the operative. You just have to stay here.
你不是特工 你得待在这里
And in light of recent events,
经历了最近这些事
I don't think you're up to this.
我觉得这活你干不了
Mr. Chance, I'm fine.
吉斯先生 我没事的
And I'd prefer not to have this argument right now.
我现在不想和你争论这件事
Me too.
我也不想
She stays.
她留下
Have a seat, boss.
坐一会儿吧 老板
Is he serious? No.
他是认真的吗 不是
I'm missing the opera right now.
我心里一直想着歌♥剧表演
You don't want to test me. Sit down.
你最好别惹我 坐下
You too, sweetie.
你也是 甜心
Just wait here.
在这里等着
I needed that team here an hour ago!
我一个小时就让他们过来
Get those cars out of here!
把那些车弄走
Chance, you there?
吉斯 你在吗
Winston, you all right?
温斯顿 你还好吗
Thought I lost you there for a second.
刚刚还以为你挂断了呢
Yeah, listen, I'm kind of in a bit of a fix.
听我说 我这里有点小麻烦
I'm gonna need your help.
需要你帮忙
This the guy from the van?
这就是面包车的那个人吗
Why is he not wearing cuffs?
怎么没把他铐起来
费雷尔探员
美国国土安♥全♥部♥
DHS?
国土安♥全♥部♥的
Yeah, that's right.
对 没错
You think I'm an idiot.
你当我白♥痴♥吗
This is a power grab.
你这是越权
You want to muscle in on my operation.
你想要插手我的行动
I don't know who sent you here.
我不知道你是谁派来的
But whoever it was, I'm about to have their ass.
但不管是谁 我要让他吃不了兜着走
I'm calling your supervisor.
我现在就给你上司打电♥话♥
you think so.
是吗
Let me tell you something, young fella.
告诉你 年轻人
I'm about to have your ass.
我要让你吃不了兜着走
Who are you calling? Oh, you don't want to know.
你给谁打电♥话♥ 说出来吓死你
Oh, I see what you're doing.
我知道你在干嘛了
You want me to give you the name of that guy at DHS, right?
你要我把国土安♥全♥部♥那哥们的名字告诉你
That lunatic that everybody at the Bureau is afraid of?
那个调查局里人见人怕的疯子是吧
Well, rest easy, pal.
放心吧 兄弟
I'm here to help.
我来帮你
You've always been there for me.
你一直是我的坚强后盾
Time for me to return the favor.
现在是时候回报你了
Teamwork. Oh, yeah, I'll hold.
团队合作嘛 好的 我等着
Transfer me to the supervisor.
给我接主管
Oh, what was that guy's name?
那家伙叫啥来着
It begins with a "C" Or a "T."
名字开头字母是C还是T来的
It rhymes with an animal.
发音有点像种动物的名字
Get on with it, would you?
正经点 行吗
Cheaver.
齐沃尔[与海狸英文发音相似]
Yeah, this is Farrell, DHS.
喂 我是国土安♥全♥部♥的费雷尔
Get me Special Agent Cheaver, please.
请帮我接齐沃尔特工 谢谢
Sir, is this absolutely necessary?
长官 真有这个必要吗
On second thought...
我考虑了一下...
Hang on. I'm sorry. What?
稍等 不好意思 什么事
Maybe we can work together on this.
也许我们可以互相配合
Oh, okay.
好的
I could clear you a desk.
我给你找个地方
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表