剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
and I believe they're headed your way.
我想他们正朝你们那赶去
All right, dude,
好了 哥们
I'm streaming encrypted files to you now.
我正把加密的文件发给你
All right, good, good.
好的 非常好
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
快点 快点 快点
Now how you gonna get out?
现在你怎么出来
Same way we got in.
怎么进来就怎么出去
Got it. Ames.
好了 艾米斯
Whoa, whoa. How do we know
哇哦 等等 我们怎么知道
the ropes are long enough to reach the ground?
这绳子够不够到地上
Only one way to find out.
只有试试才能知道了
Okay. Well, that's kind of embarrassing.
好吧 这貌似有点尴尬
Just talked to my fiancee.
我刚和我未婚妻谈过了
Apparently, we're supposed to meet next weekend.
似乎我和她应该在下周见面
Yeah, got our signals crossed a little bit.
是的 我们似乎有点沟通误会
What can you do?
该怎么办呢
Uh, call the inn, get a room.
打电♥话♥给旅馆 订个房♥间
Well, listen, I'll be fine.
听着 我自己解决吧
I'll sleep in the truck.
我睡在汽车里吧
No. Great.
不行 很好
That's great. Thank you.
那太好了 谢谢你
Angie, come on, he'll freeze.
拜托 安琪 他会冻死的
It's not that cold. He's fine.
没那么冷 他会没事的
Okay, are you sure this is a good idea?
你觉得这是个好主意吗
She seems really pissed.
她看起来真的被惹毛了
If we're lucky, maybe she'll try to take us both out.
如果我们运气好 她会把我们都除掉
Who are you?
你到底是什么人啊
Yeah.
是我
We're pretty sure Angie's a spy, Chance.
吉斯 我们很肯定安吉是名间谍
Probably OSA.
很可能是秘密行动小组的
Her marriage to Bob is a cover,
她嫁给鲍勃只是个伪装
and now she doesn't need him anymore.
而现在她已经不需要他了
What's going on? What's happening?
怎么了 出什么事了
What?
怎么了
We have been breached,
我们基地被人侵入了
perhaps by CIA.
可能是中情局的人
Did they find anything? Not sure,
他们找到什么了吗 还不确定
but finish the job
不过你要完成任务
and keep your eyes open for anything suspicious.
严密监视任何可疑的事情
We're headed back to HQ right now
我们现在回总部
to try and decrypt the files,
准备解密这些文件
find out why OSA wants Bob dead.
找出秘密行动小组想杀鲍勃的原因
So, listen, watch your back.
所以 听好了 小心一点
For all we know, she could already be onto you.
从我们了解看 她可能已经准备动手了
Looks like he's got sat reception too.
看起来他也有所察觉了
What?
什么
Who?
谁
Never mind, I'll handle it.
别担心了 我会处理好的
Looks like we're in for an interesting evening.
似乎我们会有个有趣的夜晚了
Oh, hey, Ange, listen, um...
安吉 听着
I've been thinking, I really feel bad about today,
我一直在考虑 今天的事真的很抱歉
so maybe Bob just gives me a ride down the mountain.
或许麻烦鲍勃把我带下山就行了
Tomorrow Nonsense.
明天 别说了
No, Larry,
不行 拉里
you're not going anywhere.
你哪都不准去
So, medium, medium rare, or bloody?
要半熟 四分熟还是三分熟
Uh, either.
都好
Why don't you let me do that for you?
何不让我来
Yeah.
我来吧
No, it's okay.
不用 没关系的
Oh! I'm sorry. Oh.
噢 抱歉 噢
Um, must be the altitude.
肯定是因为高海拔的关系
How sweet. Thank you.
真好 谢谢你
Excuse me. Oh.
借过一下
Excuse me.
抱歉
Oh, Bob, by the way the body shop called.
鲍勃 顺便说一下 汽修厂打过电♥话♥了
Um, what, uh... What was that about?
那是怎么回事
Uh, just a little fender bender.
只是小事故而已
Not to worry.
别担心
Oh, okay.
那好吧
Well, just as long as you're all right.
只要你没事就好
You know, this is really great,
这一切真是太美好了
and I hope you're not just doing this for my benefit.
希望你不是特别为了我才这么做的
Well, you know, it's not often
这么说吧 我不常
I get to cook for more than just Bob and I, so...
为鲍勃和我以外的人做饭
I didn't want to miss my chance.
所以我不想错过这机会
How about a toast?
干个杯怎么样
Salud.
干杯
It's Italian.
这是意大利语
Salud.
干杯
Salud. And salud.
干杯 干杯
Oh, thank you.
谢谢夸奖
Bob? Yeah?
鲍勃 怎么了
Now would be a great time to go get some firewood.
现在是时候去拿柴火了
Right now? I'm eating.
现在吗 我正吃着呢
Pass the salt, will you?
请把盐递一下 好吗
Get the firewood, Bob.
拿柴火去 鲍勃
Oh-kay.
好吧
Getting the firewood.
拿柴火
Nice spread. I thought for sure you'd be serving borscht.
漂亮的拔枪 我还以为你要上红菜汤呢
Talk fast, CIA, what do you want?
长话短说 中情局的 你想要什么
Well, first of all, I'm not CIA.
首先 我不是中情局的
Secondly, I think it's pretty clear what I want.
第二 我的目的已经很明显了
I want Bob alive.
我想鲍勃活下来
Then why don't you just go ahead and shoot me?
那你何不继续向我开枪呢
Because I don't like to shoot unarmed women.
因为我不想伤害手无寸铁的女人
Company policy.
这是公♥司♥的政策
Feeling a little light there, by the way?
顺便问一下 感觉变轻了吗
Took my clip, but put my gun back.
卸走了子弹再把枪还给我
Impressive. Didn't even notice.
神不知鬼不觉 真令人佩服啊
Did you?
你呢
Nicely done.
真厉害啊
Spasiba.
多谢夸奖
I'm back!
我回来啦
Go!
快跑
Go!
快跑
This way. Go.
走这边
Go!
快走
What the hell are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥来干嘛
I told you I could handle it.
我说了我能处理的
You have said that before.
你确实说过
I am here to make sure.
我就是来确认一下
Yeah, yeah.
好吧好吧
Come on, answer.
快接电♥话♥呀
Damn it, he's not answering his phone.
该死的 他不接电♥话♥
We got to figure out
我们得搞清楚
who the hell it is we're dealing with.
我们在对付谁啊
Come on, just forget about the sequencer.
别管那些程序装置了
Have you tried a backdoor?
试过后门程式吗
Yes, twice. Just chill.
试过两次了 别着急
Aren't you going to answer that?
你要接吗
Hi, honey.
嗨 宝贝
No, I'm still at work.
没 我还在工作呢
No, of course I want to talk to you, and I'm sorry...
我当然想跟你聊天啦 抱歉我...
I'm ain't getting them no present.
我可不会给他们送贺礼
I don't care.
关我啥事啊
How you gonna invite everybody in the office except me?
办公室里的人都受邀了 咋就没请我呢
Dude, if you haven't figured out why you weren't invited yet,
老兄 你要是还不明白你为啥没受邀
give it up.
那就别再想了
Alejandro wanted me to tell you
亚历山大让我跟你说
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表