剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
You can bargain me out later.
你以后就拿它交换我
You'll be fine.
你会没事的
No, I won't! This is all my fault!
不 这都是我的错
Hang on.
抓紧
Listen...
听着
Don't beat yourself up.
别自责
When I let you come on this job, I knew something might happen.
我让你入伙的时候 就知道也许会出事
Then why would you let me come along with you?
那为什么还让我入伙
I'll be fine. I promise.
我保证 我会没事的
You might want to hold on.
你最好抓紧了
Hyah!
驾
Shots fired! We've got shots fired in the north corner!
枪声 北边角落发现枪声
Air two, air two, move in!
空军二号♥ 立刻行动
And here we are.
就是这样
Here's what's next. In about one minute,
接下来 大约一分钟之内
one of our team is gonna walk through the door
我们的一个人会走进门
with the information we took from Claypool's office.
带着我们从卡普那里拿到的资料
Can I ask you who that's gonna be?
我能问问来的是谁吗
Claypool's angry. He lost face.
卡普很生气 他颜面尽失了
He's probably gonna insist on Ilsa.
所以他也许会坚持让伊尔莎来
Oh, Ilsa. What?
伊尔莎啊 怎么
Listen, Chance, if I thought you were
听着 吉斯 如果我觉得
about to get into something
你出了某种状况
that was gonna get you, me, and Ilsa killed,
可能会让咱俩和伊尔莎都被害死
you'd want me to tell you about it, right?
你会希望我告诉你的 对吧
What are you talking about?
什么意思
I think you're off your game.
我觉得你表现得不好
Why do you think I'm off my game?
何出此言
Uh, "A," Handcuffs. "B," Bomb.
既没用手铐 又没用炸♥弹♥
Didn't I tell you about what I did back there?
我没告诉你我♥干♥了什么吗
The stuff in the office, with the horse--
办公室里的突袭 还有马
a lot of people would have been impressed with that.
会令很多人都印象深刻的
They obviously don't know you.
很明显他们不了解你的一贯作风
All right, now I'm starting to get a little offended.
好吧 我现在有点不爽了
It's a very complicated case.
这是个非常复杂的案子
There are a lot of moving pieces.
有太多不固定因素
That's why I got caught.
所以我才会被抓的
No, I think it's for another reason.
不 我觉得另有原因
Which is?
什么原因
I think you were uncharacteristically lacking
我觉得你很罕见地
in focus on this job.
对这次的工作不够专心
I think--I think your judgment's clouded.
我觉得你的判断力被影响了
Examples? You slipped in the office.
比如呢 你在办公室差点失手
You said you nearly fell off the table
你说你去够电脑时
going for the computer. I was distracted.
差点从桌子上摔下去 我当时分心了
You really can't see it, can you?
你是真不明白 对吧
You were distracted because you knew Ilsa was off-book,
你会分心 是因为你知道伊尔莎出岔子了
and she drank the wine.
而且她喝了那酒
Instead of concentrating on the jump,
你没有集中精力往桌子上跳
you were worried about her.
而是在担心她
Okay, Harry, listen--
好了 哈里 听着
No, no, no, you listen. You listen to me.
不不不 你听我说
When I asked you why you let Ilsa come on the mission,
当我问你为何让伊尔莎参与行动时
you basically dodged the question.
你几乎回避了我的问题
I think the reason you let Ilsa come
我想你让伊尔莎加入
is 'cause, when it comes to her, you're not in control.
是因为当事情与她有关时 你就情难自已了
The reason you got caught is 'cause you're realizing
你被抓 是因为你意识到
that you got feelings for your boss.
你对你的老板有感觉
Speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操到
Here we go.
开始了
Chance, get your head in the game, come on.
吉斯 把精力集中到行动上 拜托
Forget what I said about her. You need to tell me what to do.
忘了我刚才说的 你得告诉我要怎么做
Harry, I need you to buy me some time.
哈里 我要你为我争取点时间
I came alone, as we agreed.
按照约定 我独自前来的
You give me the files, and you're both free to go.
给我档案 你们就都可以走了
It'll all start to make sense soon enough, Harry.
很快就有谱了 哈里
Remember when I told you that?
记得我说过的吗
It's all here--
都在里面了
uncorrupted, hasn't been copied.
没被损坏 没被复♥制♥
Now let him go.
现在 放他走
On second thought, Mrs. Pucci,
转念一想 普奇太太
why don't you join Mr. Chance at the bar,
不如你过去跟吉斯先生待在一起吧
because unlike last night,
因为今天跟昨晚不同
this time I'm perfectly capable of lying.
这次我可以尽情的说谎了
Harry...
哈里
You're about to see why I wanted you to get
你就要明白 我为啥让你买♥♥马提尼
the martini, the sock, and the bottle of scotch.
让你在袜子里藏牙签 和买♥♥威士忌了
Buy me ten seconds.
帮我争取10秒钟
Okay.
好吧
All right.
好
Hey, who wants to see a little bar trick?
谁想看点酒吧里的小把戏啊
Easy, easy, I'm Harry Houdini. Observe.
放松 放松 我是哈里·胡迪尼 瞧好了
I'm gonna take this tiny, little cherry stem
我要把这小小的樱桃枝放在嘴里
and tie it in a knot
然后用舌头
with nothing but my tongue.
把它打个结
Watch.
瞧好了
I'm doing it. I'm doing--
正在打结 正在打...
Over there!
那边
I don't mean to be harsh,
我不想这么刻薄的
but this is your idea of a rescue plan?
可这就是你的营救计划吗
Really? You thought you could just
不是吧 你以为你可以来这里
waltz in here and exchange the file?
跳跳华尔兹 然后就交换了档案
The word "Double-cross" Just never came up?
压根没想过"下套"这种词儿么
Seriously, if you don't want to start getting labeled
说真的 要是你不想被定位为业余的
as an amateur, you're gonna have to start
你就得把这些事都好好
thinking these things through. Are you done?
考虑周到 说完了没
Yeah...
是的
I'd say you are.
我看你是说完了
Let's see an amateur do that.
让业余的来试试看
Where's Claypool?
卡普呢
Uh, you were saying?
你在问吗
Okay... I don't know about you guys,
好了 你们咋样我不知道
but I thought I handled myself pretty well...
但我觉得我的任务完成的挺好
Amazingly well.
太赞了
You're welcome.
不用谢
Detective's a buddy of mine.
探长是我的一个朋友
I got him to leave Ilsa's name out of it, you know?
我让他把伊尔莎的名字从笔录里抹掉了
Listen, thanks for the help.
听着 谢谢帮忙
I appreciate it, but just for the record,
我很感激 但不得不说
I think Harry and I probably could've handled this
我觉得我和哈里俩人
on our own.
能解决好这事
Yeah, right.
对 没错
Want me to tell him?
要我告诉他吗
So, Harry, what were you doing here tonight, anyway?
对了哈里 你今晚来这里干嘛来着
Oh, I was supposed to meet a girl, but she didn't show up.
我本来要见个女孩的 可她没出现
That never, ever happens...
这可是史无前例的
Ever. Oh, I know.
史无前例 我懂
What was her name?
她叫什么
Her name is Laverne.
她叫拉维恩
No.
不是吧
Oh, yeah.
是的
You sent Harry.
你把哈里弄来的
Yes, sir.
是的 伙计
You were Laverne?
你就是拉维恩
Okay, listen...
听着
I understand you wanted to help.
我知道你想帮忙
But of all the people to send, why Harry?
可这么多人选 为啥偏要选哈里
You think Claypool's guys would be on the lookout
你觉得要是有个颇具威胁性的人靠近酒吧
for any threatening characters approaching the bar?
卡普的人会注意到么
Yeah, of course.
当然 当然会注意
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表