剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Ilsa Pucci's running from the law?
伊尔莎·普奇居然逃避了法律
So are we.
我们也一样
I still can't believe that cop was gonna kill me.
我还是不敢相信 那个警♥察♥要杀我
I want his name and badge number.
给我他的名字和警号♥
I'm writing all this down in case I forget.
我记下来以防回头忘了
Where'd you get this?
这笔是从哪拿的
At the motel. Why?
旅馆里 怎么了
"Store it Yourself Storage.
"请使用私家仓库
Your extra clutter is our bread and butter."
你的残羹冷炙是我们的美味佳肴"
Wait a minute. Hold on a second.
等等 让我想想
So that's what this key is for.
这就是这把钥匙的用途
Good. Maybe we can unlock some of the memories
太好了 也许这能唤起你
you've got stored over there.
尘封在那里的记忆
Nice.
这地方不错
Looks more like a safe house.
貌似是个藏身地
Derivatives... Credit default swaps...
金融衍生产品...信用违约掉期
You understand any of this stuff?
你明白这些玩意吗
Who the hell understands that stuff?
谁他妈能明白这些玩意啊
Damn it!
该死
The whole system's been wiped clean.
电脑记录被全部删除了
Just like his damn brain.
就像他的大脑记忆
Jackpot!
中奖了
The odds of me being good are getting really bad, aren't they?
我是好人的概率已经变得很小了 对吗
J.D., I don't care what you did.
无名 我不在乎你的过去
No, this is a sign.
我开始浮想联翩了
You, me, a van full of cash, the open road...
你 我 金玉满车 大道通衢
Hey! You want to, uh,
你能不能
roll your tongue back in your head,
管好你的嘴
maybe step away from the van.
离这辆货车远点儿
I bet Broward would love to get his hands on this.
我打赌 布劳沃德肯定想把这些据为己有
We have a name.
找到名字了
Everyone...
大伙儿
Meet David Jarecki.
来认识一下大卫·杰瑞基
David Jarecki?
大卫·杰瑞基
David Jarecki...
大卫·杰瑞基
David Jarecki.
大卫·杰瑞基
David Jarecki.
大卫·杰瑞基
Hello, my name is David Jarecki.
你好 我的名字叫大卫·杰瑞基
David Jarecki.
大卫·杰瑞基
David Jarecki. It's good to meet you.
大卫·杰瑞基 见到你很高兴
You can call me David.
你可以叫我大卫
Dave...Davey. Big "D." D-man.
阿卫 小卫卫 老卫 姓卫的
D.J. All flooding back?
大杰 都记起来了吗
No, no. It's my face and my name,
没有 只是看到我的照片和名字想到的
but it means absolutely nothing.
但对我一点意义也没有
What is it gonna take for me to figure out who the hell I am?
我该怎么做才能弄清我到底是谁啊
I'm gonna look myself up on the Internet.
我要去网上人肉一下我自己
No, we could do better than that.
不用 有更好的办法
We've got our own criminal search engine.
我们有自己的罪犯搜索引擎
What's up, bro?
怎么了 老兄
Yeah, we're at the storage facility.
是这样 我们现在在仓库
Found a huge pile of cash and a name--
找到了一大堆的现钞和一个名字
David Jarecki. Mean anything to you?
大卫·杰瑞基 你有印象吗
David Jarecki? The laundry man?
大卫·杰瑞基 那个洗钱贩
This guy's doing more than starching collars.
这家伙干的可不止浆洗衣领这么简单
No, no, dude. The laundry man.
不不 哥们儿 是洗钱贩
You're talking the most notorious money launderer on the West Coast.
你说的是西海岸最臭名昭著的洗钱专家
This guy can make millions disappear,
这家伙能让上百万元凭空消失
then look legit days later.
之后又把它们清清白白地变回来
This guy's an artist, dude.
这家伙是大♥师♥级的 哥们儿
Thanks.
谢了
That could be you and me, girl.
咱俩也能那样 小妞
Get in.
上车
Not you, Hef.
不是你 二货
Well, it took you long enough.
你还真够慢的
I'm taking you someplace safe
在这件事过去之前
till this thing blows over.
我先带你到安全之处避避风头
How about the ritz?
豪华旅馆怎么样
I'll need a few things first.
我得先买♥♥几样东西
Shoes, for starters.
第一就是鞋子
No, no, I don't think you're fully grasping
不不 我觉得你没完全明白
your situation here.
你现在的处境
You use a credit card, ATM--
你用信♥用♥卡♥ 自动取款机
you flash your I.D., that's like sending up a flare.
只要亮一下身份 就像发出了一个信♥号♥♥
No credit cards?
不能用信♥用♥卡♥吗
What did I tell you? Cash is king.
我说什么来着 现金才是王道
Great. I suppose I'm gonna have to float you a loan now.
好吧 看来我得让你贷点儿款了
A money launderer? Me?
洗钱贩 我
I just can't believe I was such a scumbag.
真不敢相信我竟然是这么卑鄙的人
That's why Broward wanted J.D.,
难怪布劳沃德要带走他
to wash his dirty money.
是想让他帮忙洗黑钱
Gets rid of J.D., protects himself.
既拿下了无名 又得以自保
He's got something on Broward.
他肯定握有布劳沃德的把柄
If I can find out what it is,
只要我搞清楚是什么把柄
I can get him.
我就能扳倒他了
Ames, I want you to tear this place apart
艾米斯 我要你把这个地方翻个底朝天
until you find J.D.'s banking records.
直到找到无名的银行业务记录为止
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I gotta get something from my place.
我要回我家拿点东西
Whoa, whoa, you're not going home.
等等 你不能回家
The cops are gonna be waiting for you there.
警♥察♥肯定在那儿候着你呢
My old place.
我以前的家
What, you're just gonna leave me here
怎么 你就打算让我
with a van full of cash?
和一辆载满现钞的货车待在一起吗
I trust you.
我相信你
How do you know the evidence we're looking for is still here?
你怎么知道我们要找的证据还在这儿
Because she's been trying to get me to take it out of here
因为她一直叫我把这个拿走
for I don't know how long. She?
我都不记得说了多久了 她
My ex-wife.
我的前妻
Oh, so you were married.
这么说 你结过婚
I told you.
我告诉过你
It was a long time ago when I--I told you.
很早以前的事了 我告诉过你的
You never told me.
你从没告诉过我
You know you think I told so--
你知道我告诉过你的
Hello, Laverne.
你好 拉维恩
It's been a long time.
好久不见啊
Something tells me this isn't a social visit.
看来你不是顺路来拜访的
Lovely home.
很温馨的家
Got it.
找到了
Should have known you weren't back for your golf clubs.
我早该料到你不是回来拿高尔夫球杆的
Thank you, Michelle.
谢谢你 米歇尔
I thought you had thrown this stuff out.
我还以为你把这些都扔了呢
Sometimes it's best just to let things gather dust,
有时候 不妨让事物慢慢尘封
instead of dragging them out again.
无需把它们再拖出来
Hey, something worthwhile, always worth a second chance.
有价值的东西 总值得再给一次机会
I'm finally gonna bring Broward down.
我终于要把布劳沃德扳倒了
Of course.
当然
Of course.
当然
Because it's comforting to know that people don't change.
很高兴得知某些人就是本性难移
Hey, see? Look at this.
没错吧 看看这个
Back then I used to write everything down.
以前我曾把所有东西都手写下来
I always thought he might be funneling money offshore.
我总觉得他可能会把钱流出境外
I caught him online one time checking out a bank. See?
有一次我撞见他在网上查账 看见没
First Barbados Federal.
巴巴多斯第一联邦银行
Problem was they don't give out their clients' names.
问题是他们并不给出客户的名字
They only use these anonymous account numbers, but--
而只用这些匿名的账号♥ 但是
if J.D.'S records match the bank's name and account number--
如果无名的记录与银行名和账号♥相符
we get that dirty money.
我们就能确认那笔赃款了
Laverne... Michelle...
拉维恩 米歇尔
Cops just pulled up out front.
警♥察♥在门口停车了
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表