剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Join me. Please.
来吧 请坐
Senor Baptiste.
巴蒂斯特先生
Your track record is quite impressive.
你过去的成就令人印象非常深刻
Prime Minister Goetz. Justice Rabang in Manila.
戈茨首相 马尼拉大♥法♥官拉邦
You're an artist.
你是大♥师♥级的
But our history together, it makes your proposal,
但我们过去的合作 令你的提议
while tempting,
既有吸引力
also somewhat difficult to believe.
又有点难以置信
Our past is what it is.
过去的已经过去了
You were unhappy with my work.
你对我的工作不满意
That's your prerogative.
那是你的自♥由♥
I'd hired you to do a job--
我雇你去...
you hired me to eliminate a man,
你雇我去杀一个人
which I did.
我杀了
And you wanted him humiliated, tortured.
但是你想要羞辱虐待他
It's simply not me.
我♥干♥不了
It's inelegant.
太粗鄙了
Is that my watch?
那是我的表吗
No. That is Esteban's watch.
不 那是埃斯特万的
A gift from me.
我给的 礼物
Well, then
那好吧
let's forget about our past
我们忘掉过去
and discuss our future, shall we?
展望下未来吧
Be careful. I've almost got it.
小心点 我快要够到了
I can't believe that worked.
这样也行啊
Me neither.
同问
All right, he's probably got a knife on him--
好了 他身上可能有刀
let's find it
咱们找找
and cut ourselves down.
然后割断绳子放咱俩下来
Put that in your ear.
把它放进耳朵里
Oh, God.
天呐
I can't believe I'm doing this.
真不敢相信我在做这种事
It's gonna be easy.
很容易的
Just take this pirate modem. See?
把这个盗网卡带着 瞧见没
So you turn it on right there.
到那之后把它打开
Get that within range of Harmen's computer.
放在哈曼的电脑附近
And I'll take it from there.
接下来的事就交给我了
All right, I'm in position.
好了 我就位了
She moving yet?
她行动了吗
Getting there.
马上行动
Take your time, dude.
慢慢来啊老兄
View's real nice from up here.
屋顶风景独好
So what's he doing again?
他在干嘛来着
He's gonna splice into their switchboard
他在连接他们的交换台
so that when we call Paraguay
这样我们给巴拉圭打电♥话♥
to get your plane released,
要求释放你的飞机时候
it'll sound like the call's coming from Harmen's office.
电♥话♥就会像是从哈曼的办公室打过去的
Now, listen, once we're logged in,
听好 我们联机的时候
Harmen gets locked out of his computer.
哈曼就用不了电脑了
So he can't be on there while I'm doing my search.
所以我们下载的时候不能让他靠近电脑
So how do I keep him from looking at his computer?
那我怎么才能让他不看电脑呢
Opening a button might help.
解开一颗纽扣应该有用
I'm not even gonna dignify that with a response.
我都懒得评价了 免得抬举了这行为
You sure?
你确定吗
Mrs. Pucci.
普奇太太
Hello, Captain.
你好 上校
How are you?
你还好吗
I'm fine. What are you doing down here?
我很好 你怎么来了
I don't feel very good about yesterday,
昨天的事 我深感抱歉
and I was hoping we could maybe talk about it a little bit.
所以想找你聊聊
Come on in.
进来吧
Margaret, this is Ilsa Pucci.
玛格丽特 这位是伊尔莎·普奇
Hello.
你好
Hello. Margaret.
你好 玛格丽特
Please tell me margaret is not sitting in front of the computer.
别告诉我玛格丽特在电脑前坐着呢
Look, I can't hack in
我跟你说
till you get her away from there.
她在那坐着我没法黑进去
Oh, it's a simple Norma Jean.
"只是个简单的美人计"
Nothing to worry about.
不用担心
Oh, shut up!
你闭嘴
What I am offering you
我所提供的服务
are the services of a professional without peer.
绝对是专业级的
I think there's a path over there that
那边应该有条路
leads to the front gate.
可以通向大门
We're not taking the front gate.
我们不走大门
Baptiste said it's too heavily guarded.
巴蒂斯特说过那边戒备森严
Do you know of any other way out?
还有别的路能出去吗
He mentioned a back way,
他说过有一条后路
but I don't know where to find it.
但我不知道在哪
Well, you got any better ideas?
那你还有更好的办法吗
So please
所以呢
think carefully before you throw out a number
你出价之前先想清楚
less you insult me and lose out on this opportunity
如果太低 既失去了这次绝佳的合作机会
altogether.
又羞辱了我
20 million.
两千万
Dollars?
美元吗
U.S. For a year of your time.
美元 给你一年的时间
There's one condition.
只有一个情况
It's my understanding
我认为
that the man you arrived here with
跟你一起来的那个人
was once quite close to you.
和你接触过密了
You understand I need to be certain
你要明白 我必须确定
that you and he are not playing me for a fool.
你俩不是在玩我呢
Kill him.
宰了他
and then we'll have a deal.
然后我们就可以合作了
Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.
这对我来说 绝对合情合理
Good.
很好
Hello, fellas.
早啊 伙计们
If you've come to argue about your ground rules again,
如果你还要强调你那些基本原则的话
I think you're going to be sorely disappointed.
我想你一定会很失望的
We can discuss that later. That's not why I'm here.
那件事我们稍后再议 我来不是为了这个
No? Then why are you here?
是吗 那你来干嘛
To ask for your help.
找你帮忙
I'm sorry? You're asking for my help?
不好意思 你是要找我帮忙
Still?
还做梦呢
I'm getting real tired of it too.
我也不想这样
But you know the way out of here, I don't.
但你知道出去的路 我不知道
You gave me your word.
你向我保证过
I came here to see what it's worth.
我是来一探究竟的
I am deeply sorry I have to do this.
非常抱歉 我必须这么做
But I will be taking that watch back now.
但我现在要把我的手表拿回来
Get in!
上车
Chance, where the hell are you?
吉斯 你♥他♥妈♥在哪呢
What's going on?
怎么了
We've got Susan.
我们救出苏珊了
We're heading to the plane.
我们往飞机那边去了
Is there anything else I should know?
还有什么要交代给我的吗
Yeah.
有
Stand by.
等一下
Ilsa, you need to hurry.
伊尔莎 你得抓紧了
I'm a little confused.
我有些困惑
You're here to apologize about yesterday?
你来这里为昨天的事道歉
Yes.
是的
So you admit the plane down there
所以你承认那架飞机
is part of a rescue mission?
是用做营救行动的
I've been advised
有人建议我
not to answer that question.
不要回答这个问题
All right, I'm patched into the switchboard.
好的 我已经接入总机了
She got the modem on yet?
她把盗网卡放好了吗
Not yet. Ilsa.
还没 伊尔莎
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表