剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
There's one with a red stripe.
这有个带红条的
No, that...
不 这个...
that looks more like a maroon or...
这个看着更像栗色
ruby to me.
或是红宝石色
It's dark red. Come on.
这是深红色 来吧
Too easy.
小菜一碟
I need another challenge like that briefcase.
我需要一个像手提箱锁那样的挑战
No. What we need
不 我们需要的是
is to get in here and find some evidence.
进去找证据
So let's go.
来吧
Come on.
上来
What's--what is this?
这是...这是什么
All right...
好了
Snow globes?
雪景球
Handmade by inmates.
囚犯手工制♥作♥
One of a kind collector's items.
收藏工艺品
Why would somebody collect prison snow globes?
咋会有人收藏囚犯做的雪景球啊
More important than that, where's all the meth?
最重要的是 冰♥毒♥在哪
Let me see that.
让我看看
Well...Different kind of snow in that globe.
这球里的雪可不同寻常啊
We gotta get out of here.
我们得出去
Aw, damn it. It's locked!
该死 门上锁了
If the warden's hiding anything,
监狱长想藏东西的话
it would be in the building around the corner.
那肯定是在拐角处的那座楼里
Don't know what's in it, though, dude.
不过不知道里面有什么 伙计
No prisoners allowed. Extra security.
囚犯们不得进入 守卫森严
Trucks come and go twice a day, dude.
一天有两次卡车进出
Plan "F" was to commandeer one,
本来想用F计划硬闯
crash it through that gate right there.
从那边那个门冲过去的
Oh, real subtle. Thank you.
真周密啊 谢谢
You should hear plan "G".
你该听听G计划的
Don't let anyone else in.
别让任何人进来
We should check the other building,
我们该去看看另一栋楼
because the loading dock's on the other side, right?
装货口在那边是吧
Something tells me they're not joining us for brunch.
我预感他们可不是来和我俩吃饭的
Food sucks anyway.
反正饭菜也不咋样
They want the notebook.
他们想要笔记本
Yeah? I want you to piss off.
是吗 我还想要你滚开呢
We all don't get what we want, now, do we?
所以咱俩都不能得偿所愿了 是吧
There's four of us now.
我们有四个人
Well, there's only two of us.
我们只有两个
I mean, it's-- it's hardly fair.
这可太不公平了
Then tell your friend to cooperate.
那就让你朋友合作点
He meant for you guys, bro.
他是指对你们不公平 哥们
Come on, let's get outta here before they find this mess.
我们快走 烂摊子留给他们收拾
Where'd they go? Did you see 'em?
他们去哪儿了 你们看到了吗
Where'd you come from?
你们从哪儿冒出来的
Wow.
哇
Looks like we found our meth lab.
我们貌似找到了冰♥毒♥工厂
Bring your camera?
带摄像机了吗
Well, I'll be damned.
糟糕了
California's made himself a friend.
加州人找了个伴啊
I'm not sure why
我想不通
you're so inclined to protect that dumbass friend of yours.
你为什么非要保护那个笨蛋朋友
I mean, he's already dead.
他死都死了
All you had to do was give up the damn notebook.
你只需要把那该死的笔记本给我就行了
Right! Then what do you do,
是啊 然后你会怎么做
drop the charges and set him free?
取消指控 还他自♥由♥吗
Probably just pin the murder on Eddie here--
也许会把谋杀的罪名安在埃迪身上吧
he's the one who bought the weapon. Who the hell are you?
因为凶器在他身上 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Oh, I'm the guy who robbed Gun World.
我就是抢劫枪♥支♥世界的人
Enough about me. Let's keep the focus on you.
别纠结我了 还是谈你吧
I think smuggling
我觉得
highly illegal narcotics across state lines
跨州走私高危毒品
is like a federal offense.
有违联邦法律
Worth killing for to keep secret.
为了保密 值得杀人灭口
No matter who gets in your way.
无论是谁 挡路者死
Well, you're right about one thing.
你说对了一件事
The killing part, that is.
杀人灭口很值得
But I'm a sporting man.
不过我这人挺讲公道
I'll give you both a shot at freedom.
给你俩一个逃命的机会
Open the gate.
打开门
You got ten seconds to make it outta here
你们有十秒钟安全离开这里
before they start shooting.
然后他们就会开枪
Oh, I'm not wearing my running shoes.
可我没穿跑鞋啊
Then you better go barefoot.
那你最好打赤脚
Warden, you're just not getting it--we're not the running type.
典狱长 你没明白 我俩都不是逃跑型的人
It's frowned upon in the social circles we travel in.
要是跑了 我们在圈子里就混不下去了
Might as well just go ahead and kill us.
还不如直接杀了我们
Yeah. Give that a go.
对 下令吧
Take 'em out.
干掉他们
You never should have hit me in the face.
你真不该打我的脸
Come on!
快走
Everybody--inside, now!
全体人员 马上进来
Mr. Winston, I need the evidence now.
温斯顿先生 我现在需要证据
Hang on a second.
等一下
Come on! Okay...
快点 好
Uh, we're heading up...
我们正驶向
to the entrance ramp of the...
I-65的公路入口
I-65 heading...North.
朝着北边
Okay, we're headed north No, wait.
好 我们正驶向北边 不 等等
East. Hang on a second.
东边 等一下
Which one is it?
到底是哪边
This is what we call highly relevant information!
这可是非常重要的信息
I don't know, okay? I pick locks.
我不知道 我只会开锁
Figure it out yourself.
你自己看吧
You couldn't have just handed me the phone, wise-ass?
你就不能好好递给我吗 白♥痴♥妹子
All right, hang on.
好了 等一下
Um...We're headed, uh...
我们正朝着
Hell, I don't know. Up and to the right?
该死 我不知道 好像是右上方
Northeast! Northeast on I-65.
东北方向 I-65公路东北方
You copy? Yes, I copy.
记住了 是的 我记下来了
But the Governor requires hard evidence.
但州长需要更有力的证据
We got a truck full of evidence, okay?
我们车上全是证据
You better hurry,
你最好赶快
of you're gonna have to bribe the Governor of Tennessee too!
否则你得把田纳西州的官员也收买♥♥了
They have the evidence.
他们有证据
Okay. I guess I'll call the feds.
好 我这就喊人
Yes, of course.
当然可以
But I believe I paid for a personal appearance.
不过我可是付了钱让您亲自到场的
Ah, hell.
该死
If you're right...
这样的话
maybe I'll get some press out of it.
狗仔队可不会放过我了
Probably should have run when you had the chance.
有了机会最好快跑
Bet you're both regretting that about now.
现在后悔已经来不及了
What are the odds of this whole place blowing up any second?
这个地方爆♥炸♥的几率有多大
You might as well come out and save us the hassle.
你们最好自己出来 省得大家麻烦
I don't know, dude.
我不知道 老兄
I don't gamble. House always wins.
我不赌博 庄家总是赢
Even if you do get past us, there's a sniper on the door.
就算你们能过我们这关 门口还有狙击手
You will not be leaving here alive.
你们没办法活着出去
I'd say ten to one there's chemicals everywhere in here.
我觉得这里十有八♥九♥都是易燃品
Eddie, go see what they're up to.
埃迪 去看看他们在做什么
Good point.
好主意
What's the plan now?
接下来呢
Let's get outta here.
我们出去
What's going on?
怎么了
Shh. Don't move.
嘘 别动
Think it's the cops? I don't know. Maybe.
警♥察♥来了吗 不知道 有可能
Or maybe this little drug deal just went south.
也许这次小小的毒品交易告吹了
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表