剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Why are your feet on my desk?
你干嘛把脚翘在我的办公桌上
Who are you?
你谁啊
The janitor. Have a seat.
环卫工 坐吧
Get out of my office.
滚出我的办公室
You, Nick...
你啊 尼克
Are what we
就是我们
in the custodial arts like to call a real douche.
在监禁界所称的典型脑残
Tell me how I can get in touch with Severenson Klemah,
告诉我怎么联♥系♥上塞维森·克里曼
who we both know you're in business with.
我们都知道你和他有"生意"往来
My boss wants to talk to your boss.
我老板想和你的老板谈谈
You're gonna help.
你得牵线搭桥
And I really hate having to explain myself
我实在讨厌为了你这种职位的人
to people in your position, so...
多费唇舌解释 所以
Let's just say, in this case, uh...
这么说吧 在这种情况下
It's gonna involve this stapler.
我只好用订书机了
I'm calling security.
我要叫保安了
Now, how do I contact Klemah?
说 我该怎么联♥系♥克里曼
Crappy office, by the way.
顺便说一句 这办公室真不咋地
Yes.
说话
We have the laptop.
我们拿到了笔记本
And who would I be speaking with?
敢问尊姓大名
Oh, that's irrelevant. What's important
这无关紧要 重要的是
is we're willing to arrange to give it back to you
我们愿意安排碰面把它还给你
in exchange for you leaving Joel and his family alone.
条件是你得放过乔尔和他的家人
So where and when would you like to conduct the exchange?
你想何时何地做交易
Well, let's see. How about...
让我想想 要不
this afternoon
就今天下午
in the mall where young Joel sells hot dogs?
在小乔尔卖♥♥热狗的那个大卖♥♥场
A nice public place, lots of innocent bystanders.
绝佳的公众场所 有很多无辜的旁观者
I will send a man,
我会派个人来
and you send Joel with the laptop.
你就让乔尔带着笔记本来
Joel?
乔尔
Yes. And if we see
是的 而且如果我们发现
anyone else but him--
除他以外的任何人
you, the police, anyone--
你 警♥察♥ 任何人
then the whole family dies.
那他们全家就都得死
Maybe not right away, hmm? But eventually.
也许不是立刻死 但最终会的
You can't protect them forever,
你总不能保他们一辈子
whoever you are.
不论你是谁
Do we have a deal?
成交吗
Yeah. You got a deal.
好 一言为定
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
It's not gonna happen.
不可能的事
At least they agree on something.
总算有让他们达成一致的事了
Richard, Rachel, listen, just hear us out.
理查德 瑞秋 请听我们把话说完
We understand your concerns,
我们理解你们的担心
but we can protect Joel.
但我们能保护好乔尔
Not sending him means this thing just continues.
不派他去意味着这事儿仍旧没完
Now, Klemah was right about one thing.
克里曼有句话说得对
We can't protect you forever.
我们不能保你们一辈子
Mr. Chance,
吉斯先生
you must realize that Joel's not like one of you.
你得明白乔尔可不像你们
He's...
他是
Well, he's practically afraid of his own shadow.
他可是连自己的影子都怕的
You mind if I talk to Joel alone?
介意我去和乔尔单独聊聊吗
All right.
好吧
Make sure he don't hack into anything.
保证他别再黑进别的什么里面去
Joel...
乔尔
Why don't you give the computer a rest, have a seat?
让电脑歇会儿吧 请坐
Is everything okay? Yeah.
没出什么事吧 没事
So how you holding up?
你感觉怎么样
Okay, I guess.
还行吧 我觉得
I mean, I still can't believe all this is all my fault.
我是说 我还是不敢相信这全是我的错
No, it's not your fault.
不 不是你的错
But here's the situation.
但是现在出了个问题
I spoke with the guy who wants the computer.
我和想要电脑的人通过话了
He said he's willing to call off the dogs
他说如果我们把电脑给他
if we give it back to him, but the condition is
他就罢手 但现在的问题是
you've got to bring it to him this afternoon personally
他要你今天下午亲自把电脑
at the mall where you work. Me?
带到你工作的商场去 让我去
Jeez, this really is shaping up to be the worst Christmas ever.
天呐 这真是史以来最糟糕的圣诞节了
Yeah, well, they're all equally annoying, if you ask me.
是啊 各种扰民的装备
But then again, I didn't grow up
但话说回来
with the kind of family you have.
我们俩的成长环境不同
Your parents care about you a great deal.
你的父母非常的在乎你
So you can imagine they're not too thrilled
所以他们不希望
about the idea of you making the exchange.
让你去送电脑
But you think I should.
但你认为我该去
I know we can protect you.
我确信我们可以保护你
What matters is whether or not you think you can do it.
问题是你是否觉得自己能行
If you can't, don't worry about it.
如果你不信也没关系
We'll find another way.
我们再想其他办法
But if you ask me, in this life,
但是依我看 这一生中
you get pushed around
只要你一天不主动出击
just about as long as you don't push back.
就会一直被人摆布
For what it's worth, if he says he can do this,
不管怎么样 只要你儿子同意
I think we can pull it off.
我们肯定会圆♥满♥完成任务
Okay, you're saying this whole thing rests on Joel's decision.
你是说这一切都取决于乔尔的决定
That is patently absurd.
这太荒谬了
He is not old enough
他才多大呀
to decide something like this for himself.
还不能做这么大的决定
He's 16 years old.
他才16岁
I think you're wrong.
你们错了
Dad, I can do it.
老爸 我可以去
I really think that I can do it--we can do it.
我能做到的 我们能做到的
Yeah, well, it's not open for discussion, Joel.
好啦乔尔 我们没让你参与讨论
Have a seat.
坐回去
Chance, Winston, and Ames can protect me.
吉斯 温斯顿和艾米斯可以保护我的
I trust them to, and--and you should too.
我信任他们 你们也应该信
I mean, what's the alternative, run forever?
我是说 否则怎样 躲一辈子吗
Kid has a point.
说到点子上了
Mr. Chance...
吉斯先生
Do you have children?
你有孩子吗
No.
没有
Close family? No.
亲密的家人呢 也没有
All due respect,
恕我直言
I don't think you understand what you're asking of us.
你根本不懂你向我们提出了怎样的要求
You know, maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
Maybe I don't have any idea what it's like to have a family,
也许我不懂有家人是什么感觉
but I do know how to protect one,
但是我懂怎样保护人
better than anyone.
比谁都懂
Now, you let Joel do this, we put these guys away,
你同意乔尔去商场 我们会让那些人消失
and you and your family get your lives back.
你和你的家人恢复正常生活
But that is not something
但这事并不是
that you can absolutely promise, is it?
你能绝对保证的吧
I just did.
我刚才说的就是保证
All right, Joel you got any questions?
好了乔尔 你还有什么问题吗
You feel good about everything?
一切准备就绪了吗
I think I'm fine.
恩 准备好了
Klemah emailed me a picture of the guy you're gonna be meeting.
克里曼给我发了和你见面的人的照片
He's gonna be sitting at a table
他会坐在热狗摊
right in front of the hot dog stand.
前面的桌子旁边
And all Joel is gonna do
乔尔需要做的只是
is put this laptop on a table
把电脑放在桌子上
and just walk away, right? Exactly.
然后离开 对吗 没错
It's okay. Chance, Winston, and Guerrero
没问题的 吉斯 温斯顿和格雷罗
are gonna there be with him the whole way, okay?
会全程跟着他的
He's gonna have a mic and a camera on him.
他会带上麦克风和摄像头
We're gonna be able to hear and see everything.
这样我们就可以了解现场
Now, Joel, once you've made the drop
乔尔 当你放下电脑
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表