剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
The plumber?
水管工
Yeah, I don't want to miss him.
没错 我可不想迟到
It's past midnight.
这都大半夜了
It's not a plumber -- the plumber.
不是普通的水管工 是那个水管工
Just -- forget about it, dude. You don't want to know.
算了吧 伙计 你还是不知道的好
Yeah, I was just checking the water.
我只是在看有没有漏水
Ilsa.
伊尔莎
I thought you were gone through New Year's.
你不是新年以后才回来吗
You were right.
你说得对
About what?
我说什么了
I went away to throw myself into work,
我大老远地跑去投入工作
because I thought it might help me
是因为我以为那样可以
forget about Marshall being gone.
让我忘记马歇尔去世的事
But it didn't.
但我忘不了
Well, some things you can't run away from,
有些事你是逃避不了的
no matter how far you go.
不管你逃得有多远
Are you drinking alone during the holidays?
你大过节的一个人喝酒吗
Not anymore.
现在不是一个人了
Even before Marshall's death,
即使在马歇尔去世之前
this wasn't my favorite time of year.
我也不怎么喜欢过圣诞
Why not?
为什么
Oh, I don't know.
不知道
It always seemed a time saved for normal families.
总觉得这是正常家庭才过的节日
That wasn't you?
你不是吗
No, it wasn't.
不是
Well, here's to abnormal families.
敬非正常的家庭
Say...
这样吧
Ilsa...
伊尔莎
seeing that, you know,
既然
the holidays aren't really all they're cracked up to be,
节日既然也不是像大家吹捧的那么棒
what do you say we, uh, get rid of that tree?
咱们干脆扔掉这棵树怎么样
It's more of a Winston thing.
这是温斯顿喜欢的那套东西
I'm the only one who lives here.
可住在这的人只有我
You're the boss. That's true.
你是老板 你说了算 这倒是真的
But I quite like what it represents --
但我挺喜欢这树所代表的意义
something to aspire to.
一种渴求
The tree stays.
树得留着
Happy Christmas, Mr. Chance.
圣诞节开心 吉斯先生
Merry Christmas, Mrs. Pucci.
圣诞节快乐 普奇太太
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表