剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Either way, we're about to find out.
不管怎样 答案即将揭晓
Hands up--now!
举起手 快点
Drop your weapons!
丢掉武器
They're with me.
他们是我的人
At ease, gentlemen.
没事了 先生们
Lock all the exits!
封锁所有出口
Don't let them out!
别让他们跑了
Try that side!
去那边看看
Shoot them on sight!
一旦找到 格杀勿论
You got ten seconds before I start shooting.
我开枪前 你有十秒钟时间老实交待
Sound fair?
挺合理吧
ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five--
十 九 八 七 六 五...
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Guerrero. Guerrero, it's over.
别别别 格雷罗 结束了
We got him.
我们捉住他了
Dude...
哥们儿
He killed my friend and he framed me for it.
他杀了我朋友 还栽赃于我
I know.
我明白
But if you kill him now, he's not gonna suffer--
可你要是现在杀了他 就太便宜他了
Oh, he's gonna suffer, all right.
太便宜他了 对
Isn't the saying an eye for an eye?
意思是该以眼还眼对吧
Oh, hey, hey, hey. Take it easy.
别别 冷静点
Let's go.
咱们走
What is this?
这算什么
take it easy with his head.
小心他的头
Warden, watch your head getting in the--
监狱长 上车时小心别撞了头
Well... Two days.
两天
Just like we said.
我们说到做到了
You said one.
你说的一天
He said one.
他说的一天
Well, that was just for effect.
我只是为了宽你的心
I mean, two was more realistic.
两天才更现实
Uh-huh. I coulda done it in one.
是吗 我只要一天就能搞定
You know, a simple thank-you would--
知道不 简单说句谢谢就...
Who am I talking to, Mr. Manners?
费什么劲啊 他又不是礼貌先生
You're welcome!
不用谢
What are you guys, cops or something?
你们是什么人 条子么
Why they letting you out?
他们怎么会放了你们
Good behavior.
表现良好
So behave.
好好表现吧
Okay, before you look inside,
你查看里面之前
You should know it's all fixable.
我得说 一切都是可以修复的
You should have taken his eye out. I should have killed him.
你真该挖了他的眼睛 我真该灭了他
Mr. Guerrero.
格雷罗先生
If you'd care to join us in the plane,
要是你愿意跟我们一起坐飞机回去
I can arrange for your car to be shipped home.
我可以安排把你的车托运回去
No, thanks. I'll drive.
不了 谢谢 我开车回去
Please tell me they didn't touch the engine.
拜托告诉我 他们没碰引擎
They didn't touch the engine.
他们没碰引擎
Still...
不过
It's quite a long drive.
一路开回去还是够长的了
And it would be a lovely opportunity
而且一起坐飞机是个好机会
For us to discuss your spying on us.
正好能聊聊你监视我们的事
Look, Ilsa,
听着 伊尔莎
I'm grateful for you helping me out and all, but--
我很感激你帮忙救我出来 但是
Of course. However, back to the spying.
应该的 但说回监视的事
I don't know what you do with your free time,
我不知道你业余时间都在做些什么
But following me to Sunday bowling league?
可你居然跟踪我去周日的保龄球俱乐部
Seriously, you need a hobby.
我说真的 你得培养点爱好了
You need to work on your follow-through.
你得练练你的随球动作了
It's all in the wrist.
重点是手腕的运用
Fine. I'll stop watching everyone's back.
好吧 我不会再暗中保护你们了
Wanna give me my briefcase? Oh, yes, sure.
能把我的手提箱给我吗 当然
Find anything else in here?
还发现别的东西了吗
No. Nothing else.
没了 没别的了
Oh, uh, except a bunch of fish food.
对了 还有一些鱼食
Seriously, what's with that?
说真的 那些玩意有啥用
Is it like a...Poison to torture people with?
是用来折磨人的吗
No. It's for feeding fish.
不 是用来喂鱼的
Are you sure you won't join us?
你真的不跟我们一起吗
No. Thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Hey, Guerrero, how 'bout I buy you a drink?
格雷罗 我请你喝一杯怎么样
Celebrate our new-found freedom.
庆祝我们重获自♥由♥
Drink sounds good.
喝一杯听起来不错
Haven't eaten in a couple days.
我几天没吃东西了
Food sounds better.
所以吃一顿更好
Oh, I know a place.
我知道一个地方
Enjoy.
慢慢享用
What am I supposed to do with this?
这咋吃
Suck the head. Pinch the tail.
吸脑袋 掐尾巴
That's gross.
真恶心
I'm gonna order a cheeseburger.
我还是要芝士汉堡好了
So what do you want to talk about?
你想聊什么
All right. I know you have a reputation to uphold,
好吧 我知道你声名在外 要装点矜持
But in the future, a simple collect call
可今后 一个简单的对方付费电♥话♥
Would make it a lot easier on all of us.
会令我们大家都好办得多
You're joking, right? No.
你开笑的吧 不是
Ilsa put you up to that? No.
伊尔莎让你这么做的 不是
Dude, you sound like my dad.
哥们儿 你说话跟我爹似的
That's a disturbing thought.
这可太令人不安了
But on that note...
不过 说到这个.
What's this?
这是啥
It's his birthday coming up soon, right?
他快过生日了对吧
Yeah.
对
I figured you didn't have much time to shop,
我想你没什么时间去买♥♥礼物吧
Being in jail and all.
坐牢什么的
It's drug-free, by the way.
顺便说一句 这里面没装毒品
Thanks, bro.
谢了 哥们儿
Don't mention it.
客气啥
Right on.
也对
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表