剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
It's the full story on Daniel Brooks.
这里有丹尼尔·博克斯的所有资料
The, uh The guy had been blackmailing the bank for years,
那 那家伙勒索银行很多年了
had a secret account with millions in the Caymans.
他在开曼群岛有个上百万的秘密账户
He was planning on making a run for it,
他计划卷着钱逃走
wasn't really the settle-down type.
不是个安心过日子的人啊
Did someone tell you to speak?
有人让你说话了吗
Okay, you know what?
好吧 知道吗
Enough of the whole Don Corleone thing.
少给我来《教父》那一套了
I'm the one who got the lawyer's info off Donnelly,
是我从唐纳利那里搞来那个律师的资料的
remember?
记得吗
All I'm saying is I demand some respect.
我只是要求一点尊重而已
Demand?
要求
Okay, may -- maybe not demand...
好吧 也许"要求"这个词过了点
suggest...strongly.
建议 强烈建议
Nice work, Ames. Thanks.
干得好 艾米斯 谢谢
My pleasure.
我的荣幸
Let's go.
我们走
Where?
去哪
Okay.
好啦 走就走
She has no idea. Who?
她完全不知情 谁
Rebecca -- about who her husband really was.
丽贝卡 她不知道她丈夫的真实面目
That doesn't forgive me for what I did...
这也不代表我杀他就无罪
not to him, not to anyone else.
不管是他 还是其他人
Well, the assassin that Chance took out yesterday
吉斯昨天放倒的那个杀手
is now in police custody,
现在在警♥察♥手里
but he was just a hired gun.
但是他只是受雇于人而已
The lawyer at the investment bank was his only contact.
投资银行的那个律师是他唯一的联♥系♥人
Unfortunately, Donnelly killed him
可惜我们还没问到足够的信息
before we had a chance to get enough information.
唐纳利就把他杀了
Tracing things back to anyone else at the firm
要以此找出银行里的其他相关人士
at this point is highly unlikely.
目前来讲是不太可能了
The formula your husband created --
你丈夫发明的公式
it's very, very valuable information
要是正确使用的话
if it's in the right hands.
会带来很大很大的价值
It will be.
没错
I gave it to a reporter I know
我把这个公式给了我认识的一个
at the National Business Journal.
在国家经济日报工作的记者
Daniel would have been thrilled
丹尼尔如果得知自己的成果得以发表
to see his work published.
一定会很开心
Well, you did the right thing.
你做了正确的选择
I'm glad we could help you.
很高兴我们能帮到你
I have to ask you, Mrs. Pucci, how do you do it?
我不得不问 普奇太太 你是怎么做到的
Do what?
做到什么
Work with him...
跟他一起工作
be in the same room as him.
和他共处一室
Rebecca...
丽贝卡
I think I understand how hard
我想我能理解过去的几天
these last few days have been for you.
对你来说有多不容易
I know the pain of losing someone you love.
我了解失去心爱之人的痛苦
I guess all I can say is...
我想 我只能说
I hope you find the strength
希望你能找到
to move past all the hurt and the anger that comes with it.
帮你忘记这些痛苦和愤怒的力量
And I hope I do too.
希望我自己也能找到
Mr. Chance...
吉斯先生
my husband was a good man,
我丈夫是个好人
an innocent man.
无辜的人
Do you think that saving me makes up for what you did?
你以为你救了我就能弥补你的过错吗
Is that it?
是这样吗
Well, it doesn't.
这弥补不了
Why didn't you tell her the truth
你为什么不告诉她
about her husband?
她丈夫的真实面目
She doesn't need to hear it.
她不需要知道
Well, maybe she does.
也许她需要知道
That's not what I'm here for.
那不是我的职责
I'm here to protect her. That's what she needed.
我的使命是保护她 那才是她需要的
That's what I do.
那才是我的工作
Do you want to tell me why we're here?
要不要告诉我 我们来这儿干嘛
Nope.
不要
Sorry, Guerrero, bring-your-daughter-to-drink day
不好意思 格雷罗 你要下个月
isn't until next month.
才能带你女儿来喝酒
Nice one, bro -- real zinger.
说得好 兄弟 真不赖
Reminds me of the joke I know about your brother.
让我想起了关于你弟弟的笑话
Carl, right?
他叫卡尔 对吧
Drives a green hatchback.
开一辆绿色的掀背车
The punch line is he drives off a bridge.
笑点是他把车开下了桥
You want to hear it? What do you want?
想继续听吗 喝什么
Club soda.
汽水
And, uh... And what?
还有 还有什么
And I can't believe I'm doing this.
真不敢相信我居然这么做了
Open up a tab for her.
给她也开一罐
Stop smiling.
别笑了
Expense reports.
开支报告
How is he okay with it?
他是怎么接受的
With what?
接受什么
All of it.
这一切
He's not. None of us are.
他没有 我们都没有
That's why we try to make things right when we can...
所以我们才尽可能的弥补这一切
if we can.
如果可以的话
Somebody gonna answer that?
谁去接一下电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
Yeah, I got your agency's number from a friend.
我从一个朋友那知道了你们的电♥话♥
I think someone's trying to kill me.
我想有人要杀我
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Yes, I think we can help.
是的 我想我们可以帮你
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表