剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
This is ridiculous,
太傻♥逼♥了
running us all over the place like this.
居然让咱这么跑来跑去的
Let me tell you something-- this guy ain't here
我决定了 再过5分钟
in the next five minutes, we walk.
要是这家伙还不来 我们就走人
No, he'll be here. He's just spooked.
别啊 他会来的 只是被吓坏了
Try the cannoli.
来点奶酪卷
I don't want to try the damn cannoli.
我不想吃什么奶酪卷
I didn't want to try the sesame ball
他让我们在唐人街转悠时
when he had us running all over Chinatown,
我也不想吃那破芝麻球的
or the empanada when he was supposed to
还有本来约好见面的那幢大楼
meet us up there in the mission.
那边的酥皮饼
Suit yourself, because the highlight of the day
随便你吧 我这一整天
is the cannoli.
就指着奶酪卷活了
You know, the guy wouldn't even tell me his name.
那家伙甚至都不肯说自己的名字
And then over and over and over again
还一遍又一遍地反复强调
about no cops, no cops-- that ain't a good start.
不准叫警♥察♥ 这可不是啥好兆头
You know who says stuff like that?
你知道谁才会这么说话么
Criminals say stuff like that.
罪犯才会这么说话
Look at it this way.
这么看吧
If everybody went to the cops,
如果大家有麻烦都去找警♥察♥
we wouldn't have a job.
咱不就失业了么
The guy needs our help. He's nervous.
他需要我们帮忙 他很紧张
You heard his voice.
你也听到了他的声音
What I heard was a guy running off at the mouth
我只听到这家伙一直口口声声
about everybody trying to kill him,
说什么所有人都想杀他
from the Yakuza to the Russian mob
从日本黑道 到俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥
to the street gangs...
再到街头黑帮
Sounds to me like a paranoid whack job.
听着像是个有被害妄想症的怪胎
Sounds to me like a client.
我倒觉得是个客户
What is your problem?
你有什么毛病
Go around! Go around!
绕过去 绕过去
You believe this jackass?
看看这混球
That's our client.
看来是咱的客户了
He's wedged in there pretty good.
他被牢牢卡在里面了
All right.
来吧
Ah! It's not working.
这没用
There's gas on the ground. We got no time!
汽油漏出来了 没时间了
Hold it up. Come on, Chance. Hurry up.
扶好了 快点 吉斯
All right, don't move. Okay, okay.
好吧 小心点 好了
Come on. I'll get his leg.
来 我扶住他的腿
I got it. Let's go.
扶好了 快点
He's alive.
他还活着
You still think he's a paranoid whack job?
你还觉得他是个有被害妄想症的怪胎吗
Other than the head injury, he's physically stable.
除了头部受伤 他的身体状况很稳定
No broken bones, no internal injuries.
没有骨折 也没有内伤
We could discharge him, but only to a responsible party
我们可以让他出院 但必须有人
who can monitor his mental state.
负责留意他的精神状态
His mental state?
精神状态
Mm-hmm. Due to the head injury,
嗯 因为头部受创
his cognitive abilities have suffered.
他的认知能力受到了影响
Suffered, how?
什么影响
He has what we call retrograde amnesia.
就是所谓的逆行性遗忘症
You're kidding me.
不是吧
Can't remember anything that happened before the accident.
事故之前的所有事 他都不记得了
Didn't even know who to call to pick him up.
甚至不知道该叫谁来接他出院
How long till he recovers?
他要多久才能康复
There's no treatment. Only patience, therapy.
这个没有治疗方法 只有靠耐心引导
Brain traumas are unpredictable. Could be hours, weeks,
大脑受创的恢复情况很难说 也许几小时
even years before he regains his memory.
也许几周 甚至几年 他才能恢复记忆
Can we talk to him?
我们能和他聊聊么
Mm-hmm. Sure.
当然可以
Wouldn't get your hopes up, though.
但劝你们别抱什么希望
Nurse.
护士小姐
Hi, uh... Mr., um...
那啥 这位...
Doe.
无名先生
We're the guys that rescued you from the burning car.
是我们把你从爆♥炸♥的车里救出来的
Saved your life.
我们救了你的命
My life.
我的命
I'm sorry I didn't recognize you.
抱歉 我认不出你们
It's just that I don't know who you are
我不知道你们是谁
because I--I don't know who I am.
我连自己是谁都不知道
I don't know where I live, if I'm married,
我不知道我住在哪儿 结婚了没
if I--if I like jell-o.
喜不喜欢果冻
Actually, you know what, I'm pretty sure I don't like jell-o.
其实 我很肯定我不喜欢果冻
But thank you for saving my life.
但还是要谢谢你们救了我
So you don't know who's trying to kill you.
这么说 你不知道谁想杀你了
Kill me? Someone's trying to kill me?
杀我 有人想杀我吗
That explosion wasn't an accident.
这场爆♥炸♥不是意外
It was a car bomb. A bomb?
而是汽车炸♥弹♥ 炸♥弹♥
Someone tried to kill me? Who?
有人想杀我 谁啊
Well, we were hoping you could help us with that.
我们还指望你能告诉我们呢
Wait a minute. What if they try again?
慢着 万一他们再来杀我怎么办
I need some help. I need protection.
我需要帮助 我需要保护
Well, we know some people.
我们刚好认识些人
Here's the thing, John Doe.
情况是这样 无名氏
You mind if I call you "J.D."?
能叫你无名吗
It's all right. Okay, J.D.
可以 好吧 无名
Here's the thing. Amnesia--
情况是这样 遗忘症
pretty hard to fake for a long con.
装不了多久
You're gonna trip up sooner or later.
你迟早会露馅的
I'm telling you the truth.
我说的是实话
I don't know who I am.
我不知道自己是谁
Who would make something like that up? A criminal.
谁会乱编这种事 罪犯
Someone running from something,
逃亡者
going to start a new life somewhere.
想在别处开始一段新生活
My attorney has informed me
我的律师通知我说
that I've adopted an adult white male.
我领养了一个成年白人
When I'd laughed it off,
当我一笑置之时
he showed me some documentation--
他给我看了份文件
signed. By me.
上面居然有我的签名
At the risk of sounding like I don't know
虽然这样问会显得
what's going on with my company,
我根本不了解自己的公♥司♥运作情况
what the hell is going on?
但我还是要问 到底怎么回事
Well, you're actually a legal guardian.
其实你只是法定监护人
Technically, he's not adopted.
理论上来讲 他没被领养
No, see, we thought it would be best
对 我们只是觉得
to get the client quickly to someplace where
尽快将客户带到一个让他觉得安全的地方
he'd feel protected.
才是上策
So the forgery was just the best way
所以伪造你的签名
to get around all that hospital red tape.
是应对医院繁琐手续的最佳方式
Yeah.
对
Forgive me for mentioning the unthinkable,
如果我的话有些过分的话 请原谅
but instead of committing a felony,
但除了去犯罪
perhaps you'd consider the benefits of law enforcement?
也许你们该考虑下求助执法机构
Oh, yeah, yeah,
当然 当然
but see, before the accident,
但是 是这样的 在意外发生之前
the client was very specific--no cops.
客户特别强调 不要惊动警方
That's the only thing we knew about him.
这是我们对他唯一的了解
All right.
好吧
Oh, and, gentlemen, your paychecks.
还有先生们 你们的薪水支票
You'll note at the bottom my signature.
你们会看到下方有我的签名
Try and get it closer next time.
下次学得像一点
I could be a good guy.
我也可能是个好人
People don't blow up good guys.
没人会把好人炸上天的
I'm watching you.
我盯上你了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Nothing.
没干嘛
That the dead head?
他就是那个脑残了的
Just call him J.D.
叫他无名吧
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表