剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
No. I'm good. As appetizing as that sounds.
不用了 你那动静就够诱人的了
Guerrero can't do this on his own.
格雷罗自己办不到的
Not this time.
这次不行
Pride is an awful thing.
骄傲是魔鬼啊
He's just being stubborn. This never ends well.
他只是顽固劲上来了 肯定不会有什么好下场
We need to protect Guerrero from himself.
我们得保护格雷罗 别让他自己害了自己
Yeah.
这倒是
Hey, listen, all due respect...
听着 恕我直言
You sure that Guerrero didn't actually kill this guy?
你确定格雷罗真没杀那家伙吗
I mean, the man does have an extensive resume.
我是说 他的杀人简历可丰富着呢
He said he didn't do it, and I'm inclined to believe him.
他说不是他干的 我倾向于相信他
So am I!
我也是
But hey, I mean, the evidence is stacked up against him.
但是 证据是指向他的
Hell, it's smothering him.
这可能要了他的命
All right.
好吧
Well, you got Jerry Mobbs,
死者叫杰瑞·莫布斯
Aka Mason Ellis--
又名曼森·埃利斯
Known drug smuggler.
众所周知的毒贩
Two bullets in the brain.
头部中了两枪
The murder weapon purchased
凶器是两天前
At a local gun shop two days ago.
从一个当地枪♥支♥店买♥♥来的
The receipt and the body
收据和尸体
Both found in Guerrero's trunk.
都是在格雷罗车里找到的
That's how we know he didn't do it.
所以我们才能确定这不是他干的
Well, you know, I mean,
知道吗 我是说
Either Guerrero's slipping or this guy who did this
要么是格雷罗失手了 要么就是做这事的人
Doesn't really know Guerrero.
不太了解格雷罗
Well, we know that they want something from Guerrero,
我们知道他对格雷罗有所图谋
Something that he left in the office.
是他落在办公室的某样东西
If we could find out what it is they want,
如果我们能查出是什么
We could find out who wants it.
就能查出幕后主谋了
Yeah, good luck getting that combo.
说的轻巧 祝你好运
He ain't gonna give ya that
他不会告诉你的
No matter how nice you ask him.
不管你多有礼貌的去问他
Who says we're asking?
谁说我们要问了
Miss Ames?
艾米斯小姐
Just the girl! Thank goodness you're here.
好姐妹 谢天谢地你来了
Really?
是么
Okay.
好啊
Mr. Chance urgently needs something
吉斯先生急需一些东西
From inside this locker.
被锁在这里了
I tried the master key, but it doesn't seem to be working.
我试过万♥能♥钥♥匙♥了 貌似没用
Duh. You're working with paranoid people here.
你共事的人可都是些偏执狂
Do you think they've tampered with the locks?
你觉得他们把锁弄坏了
What's the point in having a locker
要是明知道别人有钥匙
If someone else has a key?
还要保险柜有啥用
Well, do you think you can get in?
你觉得你能打开吗
You want me to break into Guerrero's locker.
你想让我打开格雷罗的保险柜
Yes. No way. No way.
对 没门 不可能
I-I enjoy breathing way too much.
我还想多活几年
He's already in jail for murder.
他已经被控谋杀 入狱了
But according to Mr. Chance, he was framed,
但据吉斯先生所说 他是被陷害的
And whatever's inside that locker
不管柜子里有什么
Could help clear his name.
都可能为他正名
Fine.
好吧
But if he's pissed,
可他要是火了
You called a locksmith, okay?
就说是你让开锁工来弄的 明白不
Sure.
当然
You just have to...Default back to factory settings.
只需要...恢复出厂设置
It's a... pretty basic move.
这是很...容易的
Almost there.
马上就好
Bravo. Look at this!
好样的 瞧瞧啊
He is loaded!
他还真是装备齐全啊
Fish food?
鱼饲料
Does that smell like rat poison to you?
你觉得它闻起来像老鼠药不
Whatever they need
他们要的东西
must be inside this case.
肯定在这箱子里面
How 'bout this one?
这箱子怎么样
Can you get in?
你能打开吗
Well, you've heard of Fort Knox, right?
你该听说过诺克斯堡吧
Well, imagine it as a briefcase.
那就把这手提箱想成它好了
Hey.
嘿
Got a new cellmate for ya.
给你找了个新狱友
You boys play nice.
你俩和谐点
Can you come back in five?
五分钟后再来行不
Mine's not done yet.
我还没吃完呢
We need to get inside that case
只有打开那箱子
if we're gonna save Guerrero.
我们才能救格雷罗
Yeah, but this lock is intense.
我知道 但这锁很棘手
I thought you said you were a pro.
你不是自称专家么
I am, and I'm telling you it's not happening.
我是 所以我告诉你不可能打开
We need the code.
我们需要那密♥码♥
It's four digits. Any idea what they might be?
四位数字 你知道可能是什么吗
Most people use significant dates
大多数人用出生日期或者结婚日期
Like the year they were born, the year they got married.
等有意义的日子作密♥码♥
Okay. Guerrero is not most people,
好吧 可格雷罗不是一般人
And he's not gonna sit still much longer.
而且他不会一直傻坐着等死
Just bring the case in and I'll shoot it open.
你把箱子拿来 我来射开它
Where's the notebook? The one Jerry gave me?
笔记本在哪 杰瑞给我的那本吗
Wasn't in your car. Wasn't in your bag.
不在车里 也不在你包里
They wanna know where it is.
他们想知道它在哪
Who wants to know?
谁想知道
Doesn't matter. But it does.
无所谓 有所谓
You see, I have to know who to kill.
我得知道自己该杀谁
You know I been working with Guerrero for six years,
知道吗 我和格雷罗共事了六年
And I don't even know his first name?
可我甚至连他姓什么都不知道
Do you?
你知道吗
Yeah. He changes it every now and again.
没错 他的确经常改名来着
The man is a mystery wrapped in a box
他就像盒子里的秘密似的
tied off with an enigma.
谜一样的男人
Yeah, well, he may not let on,
没错 他虽然有隐瞒
But he's got a few things worth sticking around for.
但他有些事还是值得我们留恋的
Does that guard look strange to you?
你觉得那守卫奇怪吗
Hold on.
等等
Well.
不错啊
Only took him four hours.
只花了他四个小时
I was betting on two.
我还以为俩小时就够了呢
Where you going?
你去哪
Dude...
哥们
Seriously?
真的假的
Kinda in the middle of a jailbreak here.
你可是卷进一宗越狱事件了
Unless you're driving the getaway car.
你现在驾车离开还来得及
You can't leave. Watch me.
你不能走 看我能不能
Guerrero, just wait.
格雷罗 等等
Get outta my way, dude.
哥们 别挡道
I can't let that happen.
我不能听之任之
Listen, I need you on my team.
听着 我们团队需要你
It's not an option if you're a fugitive.
做逃亡者可不是一个选择
Even if we do prove that you're innocent,
即使我们证明了你是无辜的
They're gonna be chasing you the rest of your life!
他们也会追杀你一辈子的
Fine.
很好
Not fine with us.
对我们来说可不好
Look, we know you didn't kill the guy.
听着 我们知道你没杀人
But just give us a day to find out who framed you.
给我们一天时间找出谁在陷害你
We'll get ya out of this mess.
我们会让你没事的
I am out. If you'd just move.
我已经没事了 只要你们别管
One day. That's all we're asking.
一天时间 我们只需一天
Look, you guys don't understand, all right?
听着 你们没搞清楚 好吧
They killed my friend and framed me for it.
他们杀了我的朋友 嫁祸于我
Name was Jerry. I've known him a long time.
他叫杰瑞 我认识他很久了
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表