剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
It makes this so much more unpleasant.
这更让人郁闷了
Hold this.
拿着
What?
搞什么
Really?
不是吧你
In my defense,
我可没骗你
I was extremely frank
我一开始就老实告诉你
about my intentions on this trip.
我此行的目的了
I simply can't have you
我只是不能让你
put me back in that cell.
把我丢回那个监狱去
I think we both know you're not gonna shoot me.
咱俩都知道你不会朝我开枪的
Oh, come on. What did he ever do to you?
拜托 他又没得罪你
Let's discuss what's gonna happen next.
我们讨论一下接下来的计划吧
I'm gonna enjoy a glass of my favorite Cognac.
我要喝上一杯我最爱的法国白兰地
You tell the pilot we're diverting to Caracas.
你去告诉飞行员 我们要改道去加拉加斯
Once we land, I'll walk out.
一到目的地 我就下机
I think you know that I can't let that happen.
你知道我不能这么做
Be that as it may...
随便你
salud.
干杯
I have a counter proposal.
我有个不同的提议
Do you now?
是吗
Come work for me.
来跟着我♥干♥吧
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
You heard me.
你听见了
I think you enjoyed helping.
我觉得你挺喜欢帮我忙的
I think there's more
我觉得你有事瞒着我
to the old man cutting you off story
不仅仅是
than you're letting on.
老爷子炒了你这么简单
I think you're about where I was three years ago.
我认为你就像三年前的我一样
And no more ready to talk about it either.
而且你也跟我一样不想谈起那事
You're joking.
你在开玩笑吧
Maybe.
也许
You saying you don't trust me?
你不信任我吗
Not one...
没有人
Ketamine in the Cognac.
你在酒里放了克他命[高效麻醉剂]
Yeah, I figured you couldn't resist.
没错 我想你肯定忍♥不住要喝一杯
Sorry, but I was frank about my intentions.
对不起 可我也把话说在前头了
I got to take you back to where I got you.
你从哪来的 就得回哪去
That's very clever.
真聪明
Man, I really missed you.
伙计 我想死你了
Do I even want to know?
我该知道你在干嘛么
Probably not.
还是免了
So what happened with Baptiste?
你怎么处置巴蒂斯特的
I offered him a job.
我邀请他一起合作
Dude, seriously?
伙计 你说真的吗
I don't have to put up with enough around here?
现在这状况还不够我受的吗
He turned it down.
他拒绝了
At least there's still a little integrity
看来罪犯还是
left among criminals.
讲点原则的
So where is he? Well, let's see.
那他现在人呢 让我看看
Right about now it should be
西伯利亚现在应该是
chow time in Siberia.
吃饭时间了
Bet he didn't want to part with that.
他肯定不想丢下他的表吧
So...
那么
how'd you get the Paraguayan Army
你们是怎么让巴拉圭军队
to let us on the plane?
放我们上飞机的
Norma Jean.
美人计
It's impossible.
不可能
Can't bluff a Norma Jean with just two guys.
就靠你俩老爷们儿 咋施展美人计
They had some help.
有人帮忙嘛
Are you serious?
你没搞错吧
I'm gone two days and she's out
我才刚走了两天
on the field? Not my call, dude.
她就出外勤了 我也不想啊 伙计
I'll clean that later.
我晚点再来收拾
Mr. Chance,
吉斯先生
I told you I was prepared to rescue Susan
我说过 我会尽我所能
by any means necessary.
去救出苏珊
But I thought we had this conversation.
但是咱俩谈过这事了
There's about a million things that could've gone wrong.
你随时都可能会遇上不测
You could've been arrested.
你可能会被逮捕
You were risking your life to save my friend.
你冒着生命危险去救我的朋友
The least I could do was risk my reputation.
我赌上自己的声誉又算得了什么
Suppose a "thank you" is in order.
看来我欠你一句"谢谢"
No. It's I who should thank you
不 该说谢谢的人是我
for bringing Susan safely home.
谢谢你把苏珊平安地带了回来
It looks like it wasn't easy.
看来这任务不太容易啊
Oh, comes with the turf.
在所难免的啦
Sometimes a mission stays with you after it's done.
有时候任务结束了 但影响还在
So I'm learning. Good night.
我看也是 晚安
Where you going?
你去哪
I guess we both made a bit of a sacrifice on this one.
咱俩都在这件事上做出了点牺牲
I have a date...
我要去跟
with Captain Harmen.
哈曼上校约会
Who's Capt --
啥上校...
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表