剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
He's over there all by himself.
那人独自在那边哦
Go over there.
过去吧
He's alone. You're hot.
他一个人 你又那么性感
How about if I can tell you what you do for a living,
我如果猜出你是干什么的
you buy me a drink?
你就请我喝酒怎么样
Sounds like a fair deal.
听起来很公平
I should warn you, what I do is pretty obscure.
提醒你一句 我的工作很晦涩的
Okay.
好吧
That was clue number one.
这算是第一条线索
Do you wear a suit?
工作的时候穿西服吗
Only when absolutely necessary.
只有在不得已的情况下才穿
Is it dangerous?
工作危险吗
Occasionally.
有时候
Okay, I got it.
好 我知道了
You're a day trader. High risk securities.
你是个交易员 做高风险证券的
Am I that obvious?
有这么明显吗
What are you drinking?
你要喝什么
Bourbon.
波旁[一种威士忌]
Never younger than 15 years.
年头不得少于15年
Never lighter than me.
颜色不能比我的肤色浅
Just like you.
就像你一样
You can leave us now.
你可以靠边站了
Uh, a rain check.
下次再请你喝酒
I'm really sorry.
十分抱歉
Whatever.
随便了
Maria Gallego.
玛丽亚·加莱格
What brings you to San Francisco?
什么风把你吹到旧金山来了
Old flame.
老情人呗
Hmm. Anyone I know?
是我认识的人吗
I don't think so.
应该不是
Strong, macho type.
他很强壮 纯爷们儿型
Has a thing for diving in front of bullets.
对堵枪眼情有独钟
Know anyone like that?
认识这种人吗
He sounds like a nut job. I'll keep my eye out though.
他听起来脑袋有问题啊 不过我会帮你留意的
So it's a long way from South America.
从南美过来路程可不远啊
I heard you had a new boss.
我听说你有了一个新老板
Couldn't imagine you working for someone.
真难想象你会替别人卖♥♥命
Had to see for myself.
所以我得亲眼看看
She's not really a boss.
她其实不算是老板
It's more like a business partner.
更像是商业伙伴
Didn't know you were for sale.
我不知道你也接受出价
If I had known, I would have made an offer.
要是早点知道 我也会出价的
So you're free to do as you please?
好让你能够随心所欲
Ah, here it comes.
总算说到正题了
What'd you have in mind?
你有什么提议
I think I'd rather tell you in private.
我觉得还是私下说比较好
I think we should get another round.
我觉得我们应该再喝一杯
I don't want you to think I'm that easy.
我可不希望你认为我那么好搞定
Mr. Chance got the email about this meeting.
吉斯先生明明收到开会的电邮了
We discussed it twice today.
我们今天讨论了两次呢
Mr. Guerrero's absence I can understand.
格雷罗先生没有出席我能理解
In fact I expected it.
说实话 我还希望他别来呢
But Mr. Chance is showing a blatant disregard
但是吉斯先生明目张胆的藐视
for my leadership.
我的领导地位
Maybe that's the problem.
也许这就是症结所在了
He don't exactly see you as a boss.
他并没当你是领导
He sees you as more like a partner.
他当你是合伙人
So he's protesting?
所以他是在抗♥议♥么
That's a bit childish, isn't it?
有点孩子气了吧
Hey, you know, what about me?
喂 无视我啊
I'm here. I had stuff to do tonight.
我可来了 本来今晚都有安排了的
You're right.
你说得对
You've both generously given up your time to be here.
你们两位慷慨地牺牲了自己的时间赶来参会
We'll begin without him.
我们不等他了 开始开会
Oh, better late than never.
迟到也比没来的强
All right, what the hell is this meeting about?
好了 这狗屁会议是啥情况
Mr. Guerrero, I'm rather stunned that you're here.
格雷罗 你的出席让我很震惊
I'm not reading anything, I'm not signing anything.
我什么材料也不看 什么文件也不签
If this meeting takes more than five minutes,
如果会议时间超过五分钟
You and I got an issue. I got someone waiting in the car.
你我就要有问题了 我车里有人等着呢
In the trunk.
在后备箱里
Right, okay, well, very quickly then.
好好好 那就长话短说
You're all doing a wonderful job.
你们工作干得很出色
I just need you to be a bit more conscientious
我只是需要你们多加注意一下
of your methods.
行事的风格
Meaning what?
什么意思
Seven lawsuits.
我们收到了七项诉讼
Not to worry, I have a team of lawyers handling it.
不必担心 我有律师团队负责处理这些
In fact I think they rather prefer it
事实上 相比平时无聊的文本工作
to the pencil-pushing work they usually do.
他们更喜欢帮你们打官司
The problem is it puts my foundation in jeopardy.
问题在于 这会令我的基金会有被投诉的危险
Well, see, this is what we do around here, Ilsa.
你看 这就是我们的工作 伊尔莎
Things get messy.
事情总是会变得棘手
Understood, which is why,
了解 所以
at the risk of inciting Mr. Guerrero here,
冒着惹毛格雷罗先生的风险
I need you to sign these documents.
我需要你们签署这些文件
It creates a subsidiary
这样会创造出一个
unrelated to the Pucci foundation,
与普奇基金会无关的子公♥司♥
putting Mr. Chance as the head.
吉斯先生将成为带头人
I of course will retain ownership.
而我 当然还是机构的拥有者
It was the sort of gesture I was rather hoping
本来是想以此
would bridge the chasm between us, but--
给我们的分歧搭建桥梁的 但是...
What a sweet thing to do.
真是贴心啊
Feel free to sign my name anywhere. I use a big, black "X."
我的名字随你签 我用黑色的大"X"
I'm gonna get this guy some air.
我得让那个家伙透透气
Perhaps I should have put your name
也许我应该让你
as the figurehead, Mr. Winston.
做这个名义上的领导 温斯顿先生
Ilsa, I really respect
伊尔莎 我真的
what you're trying to do here, I really do,
十分尊重你所做的一切 真的
But there are two things I've always loved about this job.
但是这工作有两方面是我一直热爱的
One, we get to shoot bad guys,
一是 我们可以干掉坏人
And, two, there's no bureaucracy.
二是 没有什么官僚体制
You, uh, have a good evening.
祝你今晚过得愉快
You know, if you just want to put my name as the head,
如果你想让我作为带头人
that's cool.
我没意见
Ooh, would that mean that I was in charge?
等等 那意味着我就是管事的人了吗
I'm going to be honest with you about one thing.
我必须向你坦白一件事
That's one more thing than I'd expect outta you.
这可再次出乎了我的意料
I've missed you.
我想你
Well, apparently not that much.
明显没那么想
A lot has happened this past year.
过去的一年中发生了很多事
My country is in turmoil.
我的国家局势动荡不安
I don't even know where to begin.
我都不知道从哪说起
We could start with talking about the black SUV
我们可以从在门外转悠了五分钟的
that's been idling outside for past five minutes.
黑色越野车说起
Fake license plates, only five digits.
车牌是假的 只有五位
Or if you prefer, we could talk about
或者 如果你喜欢 我们也可以聊聊
the gentlemen on the bar stool over there.
坐在那边吧凳上的先生
It's a little brisk outside.
外面有点凉意
But most people take their jackets off,
但大部分人还是会把外套脱掉的
unless they're keeping their heat on the inside.
除非他们在屋里还需要保暖
Damn it.
见鬼
I love that you're always one step ahead of me.
我就是爱你总能抢先我一步
When you show up, trouble does tend to follow.
只要你出现 总会有麻烦尾随
If you want to leave now, Chance, I understand.
吉斯 如果你现在想走 我理解
There's an exit in the back.
后面有个出口
And miss the fun of a visit from you?
然后错过因你来访而带来的诸多乐趣
You packing?
准备好了吗
Mm-hmm.
好了
On three?
数到三
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表