剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Could also use a bucket of water.
再来桶水怎么样
Oh, hi, boss. Nice dress.
你好啊老板 裙子很漂亮
What are you doing? Are you torturing that man?
你在干什么 严刑逼供吗
Well, not yet.
暂时还没呢
I'm on the board of Amnesty International.
我是国♥际♥特♥赦♥组织成员
This is the Marshall Pucci Foundation.
这里是马歇尔·普奇基金会
We save people.
我们是救人的
Uh, it kind of defeats the purpose of a hood
你都告诉他我们在哪了
when you tell him where we are.
我还给他蒙面干啥
Call the police. Everybody, let's just calm down.
报♥警♥吧 大家都冷静点
Fine. I'll call them.
好吧 我自己报
Ilsa!
伊尔莎
I'm not sure I can let you do that, boss.
老板 咱不能报♥警♥
Hello? Police?
喂 警♥察♥局吗
Hello, ma'am?
你好 我...
I'll call you back.
我过一会再打给你
Chicago?
芝加哥
Yeah?
怎么了
You're on.
该你了
I'm looking forward to seeing you work.
我想看看你的手艺
Oh, I don't want to show off.
我可不想显摆
Well, it appears I'm gonna be graded.
他们要考验我了
Any idea what my job is?
搞清楚我的活儿是啥了吗
Winston?
温斯顿
Winston?
温斯顿
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
很好
One way to pick a lock, I guess.
开锁方法不错啊
Serial number's gone.
序列号♥没了
Grip sanded.
用砂纸磨掉了
This guy ain't the getaway driver.
他不是负责逃走的司机
Not with a silencer-- my guess he's the cleaner.
没有消音器 我猜他是清道夫
What's a cleaner?
清道夫是什么
Who is he?
他是谁
This whole job was his idea.
整个计划都是他想的
Came to Markus with a foolproof plan.
带着完美的计划来找马库斯
He overlooked one detail, though.
不过他忽视了一个细节
We don't need him anymore.
他没利用价值了
So do your job.
下面是你的工作了
Kill him.
杀了他
No problem.
没问题
Kill him.
杀了他
Anymore details you need to extract?
不需要了解更多细节吗
I don't mind a good torture?
严刑逼供我也很在行
That's enough talk.
别废话了
You do it now,
你马上动手
or I do, and then I do you.
要么我来 然后我再干掉你
Trust me.
相信我
So if I'm demo and you're alarms,
如果我是爆破员 你是开锁的
those two are security,
他们俩是保安
what do you think Chicago's here for?
你觉得芝加哥是来干什么的
Protection.
善后
Good.
很好
Now, after they have done their jobs,
等他们完成各自的工作
you take them all out...
你要负责把他们都干掉
Except for the girl.
留着那个女孩
I'll take care of her myself.
我要亲自处理
Now, clean this up and get yourself ready.
收拾收拾 好好准备一下
Hang in there. Hang in there.
挺住 挺住啊
Come on, buddy. Come on. All right.
挺住啊兄弟 马上就好了
Don't die on me. Come on, man.
别死我手里啊 兄弟
Come on.
挺住啊
Damn it. Breathe. Breathe. Come on.
该死的 呼吸 呼吸
Come on. Come on, man.
加油 加油
Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿
It's gonna be okay. You're gonna be all right.
没事的 你会没事的
Stay quiet. EMT is coming.
别出声 急救马上就到
I'm sorry.
对不住了
Hey, we're back.
喂 我们回来了
Uh, we had a little trouble.
刚刚遇到点麻烦
We found out what your job is.
我知道你的活儿是什么了
Thanks. Little late.
谢谢 不过晚了点
So did I.
我也知道了
Move it. Hurry up.
跟上 快点
Hey.
嘿
You ever find out what your job is?
知道你的活儿是什么了吗
Yeah.
知道了
Go.
行动
Not you, London. You stay with me.
你别动 伦敦 你和我呆在一起
You okay? Go.
你能行吗 去吧
Don't worry about me.
不用担心我
Just take care of him.
看好他就行
Winston, Yuri's got Ames.
温斯顿 尤里留住了艾米斯
He's gonna kill her.
他想干掉她
As long as she's got a job to do, he'll keep her alive.
只要她还有利用价值 就不会有事的
You just find her.
不用担心
Wait, wait. D-did he say "Yuri"?
等一下 他刚才说的是尤里吗
Hey, bud.
嘿 兄弟
I hear you got a busted sink.
有人报修说水槽漏水了
Let me check.
我去看看
You want to live?
想活命吗
Stay quiet.
别出声
Yuri?
尤里
You know him?
你认识他吗
No, just by rep. He's a cleaner.
不 这只是个代号♥ 他是个清道夫
They hired two of us for one job.
他们雇了我俩完成同一项任务
I guess you weren't gonna cross the finish line either.
估计你也不会有好下场
Your friend Markus plays dirty.
你朋友马库斯真是下三滥
He's not my friend.
他不是我的朋友
Look out for Yuri.
当心尤里
Seems he's got something planned for you when this is done.
看来事成之后他可能会做掉你
This job just keeps getting better and better.
这活儿越来越有乐趣了
So how you want to play this?
这出戏你想咋演
I don't know. What do you think?
我不知道 你有什么想法
I say we kill the rest of them.
我想把剩下的人都宰了
Sounds good to me.
我觉得不错
Can we help you?
需要帮忙吗
What the hell is going on?
这是怎么回事
It's a little complicated.
有些复杂
I know it doesn't seem like it,
可能看起来不像
but I'm actually one of the good guys.
但我其实是个好人
Sorry. Sorry about what?
抱歉 抱歉什么
Chicago, you there?
芝加哥 你在吗
Yeah.
在
It's done.
搞定了
Beyond that gate is security system.
安保系统就在这大门里面
You need to get in there and disarm it.
你得进去解除警报
Sounds like fun.
听起来很有趣
How?
怎么进去
Through that vent.
从那个排风管道
How do you expect me to fit in there?
我咋能钻进去
Strip down, oil up.
衣服脱掉 抹点油
I'm not going to look.
我不会偷看的
We're in position. Need the alarms off.
我们已经就位 需要解除报♥警♥系统
How's it coming?
进展如何
Slowly.
很慢
Your girlfriend had too big a breakfast.
你女朋友早饭吃得太多了
How's it going in here?
你们这里怎么样
Fine. Where's Boise?
还好 博伊西去哪了
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表