剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
You've got a real opportunity here.
现在有个大好机会摆在你面前
Start a new life...
你可以开始新生活
Second chances don't come very often.
不是每个人都有重生的机会的
You can trust us on that one.
这点你可以信我们
It may not mean much,
鉴于我的失忆史
given my history,
我这么说可能意义不大
but I'll never forget what you guys did for me.
但我永远不会忘记你们为我做的一切
I hope.
希望如此
You back for those golf clubs?
你是回来拿高尔夫球杆的吗
Michelle, I came here today to apologize to you.
米歇尔 我今天是来向你道歉的
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry for everything that happened before.
我对之前发生的一切感到抱歉
Before. When you stopped by a few days ago?
之前 你是说你几天前来那次吗
Or when you checked out a few years ago?
还是你几年前来那次
All of it.
所有的一切
You remember what I went through eight years ago
你记得我八年前想要扳倒布劳沃德
with Broward and all those dirty cops?
和那些坏警♥察♥时所经历的一切吗
Well, it really is over now. It's over.
现在一切都结束了 都结束了
I got him.
我抓到他了
Thank you for helping me.
谢谢你的帮忙
I'm happy for you, Laverne, I really am.
我替你开心 拉维恩 真的
Oh, babe...
宝贝
I just know things would have been different
我只知道 如果我八年前就能抓到他
between me and you if I'd have gotten him way back then.
咱俩之间就不会是现在这样了
Laverne, if it wasn't Broward,
拉维恩 就算没有布劳沃德
it was a crime boss, some drug dealer,
也会有别的犯罪首脑 毒品贩子
or some other bad guy you were consumed
或是其他某个你下定决心
with taking down.
要惩治的人
You have a laser-like focus
你对你视野范围内的东西
on whatever's in your sights.
有激光一般的锁定功能
But that focus was never on us.
可你的焦点从来都不在我们身上
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry.
对不起
You deserved better.
我对你不够好
We both did.
我对你也不够好
How'd it go?
怎么样
Um, not so good.
不怎么样
Said it was never about Broward, it was about me.
她说这跟布劳沃德无关 是我自己的问题
And she's right.
她说的没错
I am obsessed with work.
我是工作狂
And I'm not the easiest guy in the world to live with.
而且我也不是一个好相处的人
I know that.
我知道
You're not so big on sharing certain details.
你不太善于与人分享某些细节
I thought I had mentioned my ex-wife.
我真的以为我跟你提过我前妻的
You are a terrible liar.
你真不会撒谎
But you're a great cop.
但是你是个好警♥察♥
I was a great cop.
曾是个好警♥察♥
Hey, you got your man, didn't you?
你抓到你想抓的人了 不是吗
You're damn right I got him.
那还用说
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表