剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
No safe I can't crack, no wallet I can't lift.
手到擒来 从不失手
Ever since I was a kid, my dad--
甚至从孩提时起 我父亲
I'm not interested in your pathetic, predictable life story.
我对你那些可以想象的悲惨故事没兴趣
Last night.
就说昨晚
I was hired to meet that woman
我被雇去见那个女人
and switch her rings.
并调换她的戒指
It paid good, and I didn't ask questions.
报酬颇丰 我也没问
I didn't know anything about a kidnapping.
我对于绑♥架♥的事毫不知情
No gunshots, no murder--
对枪战和谋杀都不知情
I'm gonna give you a choice...
我给你一个选择
'cause I believe in every human being's right
因为我相信每个人
to being tortured democratically.
都有权被民♥主♥地拷问
Peel your fingernails off with this...
用这个剥了你的指甲
Or shoot you in the kneecaps.
还是对着你的膝盖骨开枪
I have a preference, but I'm gonna leave it up to you.
我心中已有倾向 但还是交给你选择
It's your body. I'm telling the truth.
毕竟是你的身体 我说的是实话
It was a clean switch.
这就是个简单的偷梁换柱
Easy gig.
小菜一碟
Okay, you know what? You win.
好吧 你知道吗 你赢了
I'm actually scared now.
我现在真的害怕了
All right. Hey.
好了 没事
I won't do the fingernails.
我不会剥掉你的指甲
It's too gruesome.
这太可怕了
Let's just do the kneecaps.
就射膝盖骨吧
Okay?
好吧
Cool with you?
你觉得怎么样
No, please!
别 求你了
It--it was fat Tony!
是胖托尼
He contacted me two days ago.
两天前 他联♥系♥了我
Please...don't do it. Please.
求你了 别这样
Okay.
好的
All right. You can relax.
没事 你可以放松了
Unless you're lying.
除非你在撒谎
Then you should be sufficiently nervous.
那你就真该紧张了
Pucci has accounts in London, Tokyo, and Singapore.
普奇在伦敦 东京 新加坡都有账户
No, it's too obvious.
不 这太显眼了
Interpol would be all over those banks.
国际刑♥警♥组织遍及这些银行
Yeah. What would you need Ilsa for?
是啊 那需要伊尔莎做什么呢
Hey, we got a problem.
我们遇到麻烦了
Girl says fat Tony hired her to switch the rings.
女孩说是胖托尼雇她调换戒指的
I'm inclined to believe her.
我倾向于相信她的话
Why? He corroborate it?
为什么 他承认了吗
More or less. Fat tony's dead.
差不多吧 他死了
Yeah.
喂
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Four private flights left SFO last night.
四架私人飞机昨晚离开了旧金山
One to Aspen, two to Vegas,
一架去阿斯彭 两架去拉斯维加斯
And one with a flight plan to Geneva.
还有一架计划去日内瓦
Switzerland.
瑞士
Isn't that where her husband's plane went down?
那不是她丈夫飞机失事的地方吗
Champagne?
来点香槟吗
Can't tell you how many times
已经不记得有多少次
I've been on a private plane with your husband,
和你丈夫一起在私人飞机上了
and not once did he ever offer me a cocktail.
可他一次都没给我喝过鸡尾酒
Just work, work, work.
只是工作 工作 再工作
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪
Well, if I tell you, I'd have to kill you.
我要是告诉了你 就得杀了你
Sorry. Bad joke. We're going to your bank.
抱歉 笑话冷了点 我们要去你的银行
Need to make a small withdrawal.
提一些款
London.
伦敦
Not that bank, come on.
不是那个银行 拜托
Think I've been planning this all these years
你以为我精心策划多年
just to make a few lousy million?
就为了区区几百万吗
Hardly worth my salary.
连我的薪水都不够
I'm a harvard graduate.
我可是哈佛的高材生
Give me a little more credit than that.
别太小看我
We're going to your other bank. What, Geneva?
我们要去别的银行 日内瓦吗
That's our private vault, our personal items.
那里存放的都是私人物品
There's not a lot of money there.
没有多少钱
Less than in london.
还不如伦敦银行的多
Besides, you'll never get in. It's been secured with--
而且你根本进不去 安保系统需要...
Iris scans. I know.
扫描虹膜 我知道
I haven't switched the biometric identification.
我还没有变更身份鉴定
You still need both of us to access the vault.
依然需要我和丈夫同时到场
Oh, my god.
不用解释了
I know you haven't updated security.
我知道你还没有更新安保系统
I hate to ruin the surprise,
剧透多了没意思
But you just... keep on prying.
但你既然这么猴急 我就告诉你
Your husband will be meeting us there.
你丈夫会在那里跟我们碰面
What?
什么
Care to reconsider that drink?
现在想喝杯酒了吗
What do you wanna do about the girl?
怎么处理那丫头
Think she's telling the truth?
你觉得她没撒谎
Professional opinion? Yep.
要听专家意见么 是
Cut her loose.
放她走
I wouldn't do that.
我可不会那么做
Need to turn her over to the cops.
得把她交给警方
Girl is unsavable. Believe me, I tried.
那丫头无药可救了 相信我 我试过
No cops. Not my style.
跟警方打交道不是我的风格
Easy, boys.
淡定 伙计们
Word of advice.
提个建议
Use both duct tape and cuffs.
下次胶带手铐一起用
Look, I heard you say they killed fat Tony.
我听到你们说他们杀了胖托尼
That means they're coming after me next...
那意味着下一个就是我了
Clean up all loose ends.
除掉所有牵涉其中的人
She's right. Might wanna lay low.
她说得对 最好躲起来
If I leave here, I'm dead.
我要是走了 必死无疑
Can I stay here?
我能留在这里吗
Borrow a gun or something?
或者借把枪给我
Hell, no!
当然不行
Can't trust her.
我不相信她
Oh, really?
是吗
'cause I could be halfway home by now, cop.
我要是想跑早就到家了 警♥察♥叔叔
Besides, I heard you say something about a bank.
而且我听你们提到银行的事情
I'm pretty good in banks.
这方面我最在行了
Guys, we know we can't trust her,
我知道不能相信她
but she's got chops.
但她有两下子
She switched out a ring right out from underneath my nose.
她在我眼皮子底下换走了戒指
If we're gonna pull off an uncle Andy,
如果我们要执行安迪叔叔计划
she could be useful. Uncle Andy?
她能派上用场 安迪叔叔
Cool. We're gonna need more firepower.
很好 火力还需要增强
You do realize this gentleman is more dangerous
你要想清楚 这位先生
than the people that hired you?
比雇你的人更加危险
I'm aware. Good.
想清楚了 很好
We got an understanding. You got a passport?
那我们就达成一致了 你有护照吗
How many do you need?
你需要多少
Seriously.
说真的
Uncle Andy? I don't get it.
安迪叔叔 啥意思
How are you guys related?
你们有啥亲戚关系
三十六小时后
瑞士 日内瓦
Bonjour, monsieur.
您好 先生
Bienvenue, mademoiselle Pucci.
欢迎光临 普奇夫人
This is so lovely, don't you think?
太美了 你觉得呢
I've done my part. Now it's your turn.
我的任务完成了 该你了
Where's my husband?
我丈夫呢
Deal's a deal.
这就来了
My god!
天啊
Told you he was coming.
就说了他会来
Got it.
拿到了
We can go now.
可以走了
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表