剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Potty break. Nervous on the job.
洗手间 懒驴上套屎尿多
London, how's security going?
伦敦 安保系统搞定了吗
I just got to get to the panel, so I can kill the lasers.
我正赶去搞定仪表板 马上就能关掉激光了
What's going on in there?
里边什么情况
You try doing this covered in oil.
你试试浑身抹油干这活
Security clear.
警报解除
That's my girl.
不愧是我的妞儿
Got to go, boys.
快走 伙计们
Shape charge should blow straight down,
正常的爆破方向是径直冲下
but it ain't a perfect world.
但并非万无一失
Man, I'm good.
我太有才了
Hey, stop staring. Start digging.
别愣着 快挖吧
Nice job.
干得漂亮
Boise?
博伊西
Boise, did you hear that?
博伊西 听到请回话
Let's see.
让我看看
You're probably out of range.
可能超出通讯范围了
Let me change the frequency.
我调下频率试试
No, wait.
不 等等
Put them in here.
把它们都放进去
Ames!
艾米斯
Are you okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 还好
We got to get out of here.
我们得赶快离开这里
They got a cleaner on the team.
队伍里有个清道夫
Unfortunately not a very good one.
很不幸 这个清道夫水平太烂
I got the diamonds. Let's go.
我拿到钻石了 快走
Not without him!
不能扔下他
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Let 'em kill each other. He's the guy that I work for.
让他们自相残杀吧 这人就是我老板
I asked him to come.
我让他来的
Chicago?
芝加哥
I thought you were legit.
我以为你已经从良了
I am! He's here to make sure we both survive!
是的 他是来救我们俩命的
I don't need his help.
我不需要他帮忙
Is he gonna make us give back the diamonds?
他会让我们放弃那些钻石吗
Are you nuts?
你疯了吗
I didn't make that deal!
我可没答应
No, Brody, don't leave.
不要 布罗迪 别走
No!
不
No, Brody, don't leave. Markus will find you.
不 布罗迪 别走 马库斯会找到你的
He can protect us. Trust me!
他能保护我们 相信我
I did.
我信了
I always trusted you, Ames.
我以前一直都信你 艾米斯
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 是的
You let him get away with the diamonds.
你让他带着钻石逃掉了
He thinks he did.
他以为他拿到了
Nice work, Ames.
干得好 艾米斯
Markus won't be happy.
马库斯不会高兴的
Markus is still out there, and he's gonna be looking for those,
马库斯还在外面 他会到处找这些钻石
and then he's gonna be looking for her.
然后会到处找她
Well, he can find them under lock and key
他会发现钻石回到了博物馆
back at the museum.
被严加保管起来
Guards will be here momentarily to pick them up.
保安人员很快就会过来把它们拿走
And as for her...
至于她...
I'm glad she's safe,
我很高兴她安全了
but I simply can't trust her anymore.
但我无法再相信她了
She had a chance to walk away with those diamonds,
她本可以带着那些钻石逃掉的
and she didn't take it-- now, as far as I'm concerned,
她没那么做 所以就我看来
I got no problem with her. Well, I do.
她没有任何问题 我不这么认为
No offense,
无意冒犯
but the criminal-element quotient
但这里的犯罪成分的浓度
is already high enough around here.
已达到了一个很高的指标
Perhaps it's time to minimize our exposure.
也许 是时候规避风险了
Brody, where are you?
布罗迪 你在哪里
Listen to me very carefully.
仔细听我说
You don't bring me what I want, he dies.
你不把我要的东西拿来 他就死定了
You double-cross me, and he dies.
你要敢耍我 他也死定了
Come alone, or he dies.
敢带人来 他更死定了
Where?
地点
Train station, now.
火车站 现在就来
Right, but it's not your back that's being exposed
没错 但现在暴露的
out there in the field.
不是你的背部
It's mine, and I trust that she's gonna watch it.
而是我的 我相信她能掩护我
I'm sorry, Mr. Chance, but it's not your call to make. Really?
抱歉 这轮不到你来决定 是吗
I thought we were partners.
我还以为咱们是合伙人呢
Markus got Brody.
马库斯捉到了布罗迪
He wants the diamonds.
他想要钻石
Or Brody dies.
不然就撕票
Look, I know that you want me out of here, and that's cool.
我知道你想赶我出门 没问题
I-I get it. I screwed up.
我明白 是我搞砸了
But I need your help.
但我真的需要你帮忙
Brody's an idiot, yeah.
布罗迪是很傻
He--he makes poor decisions.
他总做出很逊的决定
He's a degenerate thief,
他是个堕落的小贼
but he is the closest thing that I have to family.
但他对我而言 是最接近家人的存在
Mrs. Pucci...
普奇太太
I don't know what else to say except, "Please."
除了"拜托"两个字 我不知还能说什么了
I'll do anything.
我什么都愿意做
You realize these diamonds are worth nearly $50 million?
你知道那些钻石价值将近五千万美元吧
A representative is on his way to pick them up,
有位顾客的代理人正赶过来取货
and when he arrives...
等他到了
I'm going to tell him the truth...
我会告诉他发生了什么事
That there's been some confusion,
实在是有些困扰
and they're on their way back to the museum.
钻石正在送回博物馆的途中
Make sure they reach their destination
你们务必护送到目的地
and that you both return safely.
而且两人务必安全返回
Hello?
喂
Locker number 468.
第468号♥柜子
Go there now. Where's Brody?
快去 布罗迪人呢
Show me you can follow orders,
你只要乖乖听话
and I'll show you your boyfriend.
我自然会让你见男友
She's headed to the lockers.
他往储物柜去了
Any sign of the kid?
有那小子的迹象吗
No, not yet.
还没有
Where is he?
他在哪里
Put the diamonds inside and go back
钻石放进去 然后回到
to the main concourse.
候车广场
You'll see him when I get what I want.
我拿到了就会让你看到他
Don't hang up.
不要挂电♥话♥
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Patience. She's made the drop.
耐心点 她放进去了
We had a deal. Where's Brody?
我们说好的 布罗迪在哪儿
I said, "Patience."
我说了 "耐心点"
Thank you, my darling.
谢了 亲爱的
Thank you.
多谢
He's waiting for you outside in the courtyard.
他正在外面的小公园里等你
He just gave up the location.
他说出了地点
He must have the diamonds.
肯定是钻石到手了
Damn!
我擦
He's got 'em. Locker's got a dummy back.
他拿到了 柜子有后门
He's probably headed out to the loading dock.
他十有八♥九♥往装货码头去了
Brody!
布罗迪
Chance, help. Brody's in trouble.
吉斯 快来帮忙 布罗迪有麻烦了
Take Ames. I got him from here.
你去艾米斯那儿 我盯上他了
No, no, no. Stop! Stop!
站住 不要过来
What is it?
怎么回事
I'm booby-trapped.
我身上连着炸♥药♥
If I move, it blows.
一动就会爆♥炸♥
Hey, dude.
嗨 老兄
Wrong way, pal.
走错路了 哥们
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表