剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Nice to see you again.
很高兴又见到你
A word with you, Mr. Chance.
我要跟你谈一下 吉斯先生
Shall we stay?
我们要留下吗
Yes. No.
要 不要
Forget for a moment whether or not I'm your boss.
先暂时忘掉我是不是你老板这件事
Partners don't treat each other like this.
就算是合伙人也不能这样对待彼此
You stole my plane and you completely disrespected me.
你偷了我的飞机 你对我毫无尊重可言
That was not my intention.
那不是我的本意
Well, what was your intention?
那你本意是什么
To save their lives at all costs.
不惜一切救他们的命
If that meant hijacking a plane, it isn't the first time.
即使那意味着要打劫飞机 反正也不是第一次了
But it is your last.
但这是最后一次了
That's it, we're leaving.
结束了 我们要走了
Okay, look, I know I ruffled your feathers a little bit,
好吧 我知道我惹恼你了
but in this world the ends justify the means.
但是在这个世界里结果比过程重要
It's the business we're in.
这就是我们涉足的行业
I know the business I'm in.
我了解我所涉足的行业
What I've discovered is I don't know the person
但我发现我不了解
I'm in it with.
跟我合作的这个人
Slow down there, hoss.
慢着 冒失鬼
What? I want to hear.
咋了 我想听他们说什么
What are you, goofy?
你傻呀
The last place in the world you want to be
接下来的九个小时里
for the next nine hours is on that plane.
你绝对要远离那架飞机
Are you coming?
你们走不走
You know what, we'll just fly commercial.
算了吧 我们还是坐经济舱回去吧
Don't worry.
别担心
On our own dime.
差旅费我们自己出
Yeah, later, dude.
晚点见 伙计
They have champagne on that plane.
他们那架飞机上有香槟
And we've been in a prison cell for the last 12 hours.
而且我们已经在监狱里蹲了十二个小时了
All right, dude, that's it.
好了 伙计 我受够了
I'm not flying anywhere with her.
我不要跟她坐一架飞机
I'll find my own way home.
我自己想办法回去
I'm gonna go with them.
我要跟他们走
You and I need to have a conversation.
咱俩得好好谈谈
Resolve some of our issues.
解决一下我们之间的问题
A little help, please.
帮我一下吧 拜托
You made your bed, pal.
你自找的 兄弟
It's gonna be a long flight.
这个旅程将会很长
I need to fly to Tokyo first.
我要先去一下东京
After you.
你先请
Look, I don't want to fight with you, Mr. Chance.
听着 我也不想跟你同机旅行 吉斯先生
Finally, we agree.
咱俩终于有共同点了
I just don't think our professional relationship
我只觉得咱俩的合作关系
is working.
不怎么样
I don't think that we've been
我倒觉得自从咱俩合作以来
in this much agreement since we started working together.
从来没有达成过如此多的共识
In that case, I suppose there's nothing left to say,
这样的话 看来我没什么好说的了
except we're done.
只能说合作结束了
Fine with me.
我无所谓
We're as done as dinosaurs.
咱俩就跟恐龙一样 玩完了
For what little time is left of our relationship,
虽然咱俩合作时间不长
assume I'm able to keep up with your infantile vocabulary
但我还是能理解你那幼稚的语言的
without the need for metaphor.
用不着跟我来比喻这一套
Okay, listen, if you don't appreciate my word choice,
好吧 要是你不喜欢我的措辞
then we might as well say nothing.
那咱俩还是别讲话了
You won't hear a peep out of me.
我绝对一声不出
Me neither.
我也是
You always have to have
你非得说最后一句
the last word, don't you?
是吧
No.
不是
To be continued
未完待续
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表