剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Not exactly my strong suit.
这可不是我的强项
And it's okay to be afraid.
会害怕也很正常
Of course I'm afraid.
我当然害怕了
What sane person wouldn't be slightly worried
什么样的疯子 都快被杀了
about being killed?
还能无动于衷啊
Oh, I see. You're not scared at all.
我明白了 你一点都不害怕
Do you want me to think you're that brave?
你是想让我觉得你很勇敢吧
No.
不
Everyone's afraid to die, Mr. Chance.
每个人都怕死 吉斯先生
Unless, of course, for some reason
当然 除非出于某种原因
they think they deserve it.
他们觉得自己该死
Ilsa. My lord, this is ridiculous.
伊尔莎 我的上帝 这太荒谬了
The party's gonna be hell on my nerves.
这派对让我每一根神经都紧绷着
Listen, we need to go over some ground rules right now.
听着 我们得再过一遍基本规则
Shelly, this is...
谢利 这是
Her new man. You're the bodyguard.
她的新欢 你就是那个保镖
Yeah, Pete told me.
没错 皮特告诉我了
I'm in the loop on everything.
我的消息灵通着呢
Shelly's my husband's lawyer.
谢利是我丈夫的律师
Um...and your lawyer, as well.
也是你的律师
So listen, there's gonna be
所以听着 今天晚上来的
major players here tonight, okay?
都是大人物
I need you to be accessible. I need you to be charming.
你要表现得平易近人 要艳光四射
I need you to be...you.
你要做...你自己
I think I can manage that.
我觉得这我能做到
Shelly...
谢利
You can relax.
你可以放心
Uh, not gonna happen.
不可能
You pay me a fortune to be a nervous wreck, so...
你花了一大笔钱让我时刻保持紧张 所以
Oh, it's okay. He's with me.
没事 他是跟我一起的
'Sup, bro?
你好吗 兄弟
Hey. M14?
嗨 M14步♥枪♥
.308. Nice choice.
点308的口径 选得好
So what's the plan?
所以计划是什么
Gonna parade her around the party,
要让她在派对上绕场展示自己
see if anybody tries to kill her.
看看是不是有人想杀她
Beautiful. Perimeter?
好计划 周围情况如何
Basic in and out.
没什么特别的
Sweet ice.
钻石挺美
Hot. See why someone wants her dead.
赞 知道为啥有人想她死了
That's Guerrero.
这位是格雷罗
He's got a dark sense of humor.
他比较擅长黑色幽默
Shall we, Mrs. Pucci?
请吧 普奇太太
Lovely to see you. Thank you for coming.
见到你很高兴 多谢赏光
Excuse me!
打扰一下
What the hell's going on here?
这里到底怎么回事
Why are you letting these guests in
为什么你连宾客的身份证都不检查
without checking their I.D.?
就让他们入场
What, they tell you their name, and that's good enough?
怎么 他们报个姓名就行了
I wasn't told to check for I.D.
他们没让我检查身份证
Some things are implied in the job description.
这些都是不言而喻的职业规则
Wait a second. This list is just names.
等等 这张单子上只有名字
No photos?
没有照片
This is the list I was given.
这就是他们给我的名单
It's not your fault, but it is someone's fault.
这不是你的错 但肯定是有人搞砸了
I'm gonna go upstairs and find out what the hell is going on.
我要上楼去看看到底发生了什么
I.D. everyone. Got it?
检查每一个人的身份证 明白了吗
Eyes open, everybody.
睁大眼睛 伙计们
The rat might have just taken the cheese.
有小老鼠上钩了
The perp is female.
目标是女性
Early 20s, blond hair,
20出头 金发
5'3" in a security uniform.
身高约1米60 穿着保安制♥服♥
Keep your eyes open.
仔细注意周围
Got it.
收到
What's wrong? Good news.
怎么了 好消息
Somebody here wants to kill you.
这里有人想杀了你
Okay, so now what?
好 那现在怎么做
Have you spotted the person in the room?
你留意过这里的人了吗
Are they here?
他们在这里吗
Remember the first thing we talked about,
记得我们一来就讨论过的那事吗
the one rule?
那唯一的规则
doing everything you tell me.
完全按照你的指令行动
So tell me, what do I do?
那就下达指令吧 我该做什么
We mingle.
我们要融入人群
Mrs. Pucci.
普奇太太
I just want to say thank you.
我只想对你说声谢谢
The hospital your husband built in Karachi
你丈夫在卡拉奇建的那所医院
saved thousands of lives,
拯救了成千上万人的性命
including my own child.
其中就包括我的孩子
I am forever in your debit.
我将永远感激您的恩德
That means so much to me.
那对我来说意义重大
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Ah. You speak Punjabi?
你会说旁遮普语
Yeah. Just enough to order a samosa.
略懂 点份印度咖喱饺肯定没问题
Winston, check him out.
温斯顿 查清他的底细
That man's a poor villager.
他只是个穷苦的乡下人
Your hospital's in Pakistan.
你的医院建在巴基斯坦
His dialect was from Afghanistan.
但他说话却是阿富汗口音
You see the shoes?
你看到他的鞋了吗
A little excessive for a poor villager.
穷苦的乡下人可买♥♥不起
You think he wants to kill me because of his shoes?
就凭他的鞋 你就认为他要杀我吗
It's just my process.
我的工作程序就这样
It's nice of you to open up a hospital, though.
不过 建医院倒真是件善事
That's a pretty dicey area.
那地方可不太平
First we overthrew the local mullah,
我们先推♥翻♥了当地的"毛拉"
Instituted a new regime, then we built the hospital.
建立了新的政♥权♥ 然后才建的医院
How'd you do that? We all have a process.
怎么办到的 我们也有工作程序
Ilsa.
伊尔莎
I need to introduce you to someone.
我要向你引荐两个人
Filthy rich.
财力雄厚
Ilsa, this is Lars Nielsen.
伊尔莎 这位是拉尔斯·尼尔森
Very pleased to meet you. And this is...
很高兴见到你 这位是...
Melinda Wilson. Pleasure.
梅琳达·威尔森 幸会
I can't tell you what an honor it is
能见到您 我的荣幸无以言表
to meet you--everything about you I love.
我对您崇拜的五体投地
No, seriously, your fashion sense,
说真的 您对时尚的品味
Your generosity.
您的慷慨大方
Pakistani guy's clean.
那个巴基斯坦人没问题
He was born in Afghanistan. Shoes are his brother's.
他出生在阿富汗 鞋是他兄弟的
Meeting you is a really big deal for me.
见到您真是三生有幸
Oh, it's lovely to meet you too.
认识你我也很高兴
Let's go.
我们走
Brunette.
棕发妞
Gray dress. That's your security girl.
灰裙子 就是那个穿保安服的女孩
Grab her. Be careful.
抓住她 小心
Look at me. Focus.
看着我 精神集中
You all right?
你还好吧
Apart from you squeezing my arm?
你把我的胳膊捏疼了
Let's dance.
跳舞吧
Listen, something has happened, but I'm not sure what.
听着 有点不对 但我还不确定是什么
Feel a pinprick? No.
感觉被针扎了吗 没有
Look, there's nothing wrong with my arm.
我的胳膊没问题
What about this ring?
那戒指呢
My husband gave it to me two days before he was killed.
我丈夫被杀前两天给我的
Is there something wrong?
有什么问题吗
Yes. No.
有 也没有
Maybe.
可能有
I don't know what it is yet.
我还没确定
Don't run.
别跑
I hate it when they make me run.
跑步神马的最讨厌了
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表