剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
If we have to turn back around now,
假如我们还得折返
we could be in serious trouble.
肯定会有大♥麻♥烦
Gracias, Senorita.
谢了 小姐
No!
不
Not bad for a blind guy.
作为一个瞎子 还不错吧
It should be in the panel there.
应该就在仪表盘那里
There's a master shut-off switch.
有个主阀门开关
There should be a-a-a blue hose with a nozzle.
应该有一根带喷嘴的蓝色管子
Okay. Okay, uh, um, t-there's-- there's two blue hoses.
好的 这里有两根蓝色管子
One--one has black dots on it.
一根上有黑点
And the other one has a-a yellow stripe.
另一根上有一圈黄色条纹
The one with the black dots-- that's the one. Turn that off.
就是有黑点的那根 关闭它
Wait. Wait. Wait. Stop. Stop. Stop.
等等 等一下 别动
Wait. What are you doing?
你要做什么
The black dots is the return exhaust.
有黑点的那根是回气管
If you flip it, it's gonna spark.
乱动它会引发爆♥炸♥的
The yellow stripes-- that's the main feed.
有黄条那根才是送气管
No, it's not!
不 不对
Dude, you're wrong, all right?
老兄 你错了 好不好
And for what it's worth, you're also acting
而且 你现在这样还有点
kind of like a douche. Hey, guys
傻不啦叽的 伙计们...
Shut up, Harry!
闭嘴 哈里
Listen, I was here when they installed the damn thing.
听着 他们安装的时候我就在场
I know what I'm talking about.
我说的情况绝对属实
You think this is the first time I've been
你以为这是我第一次
in a situation like this? I know how to fix this.
碰到这种事儿吗 我知道如何处理
Harry, so help me, god...
哈里 行行好
This is about bangkok.
这跟曼谷的事情有关
This ain't the time, Harry! No, shut up! Shut up!
现在不是时候 哈里 闭嘴 安静
Who took over that car and saved you?
是谁开着那辆汽车救了你们
He did.
他
Bingo. I don't want to get into other people's business,
这就对了 我不想插手人家的事情
but it looks like this is clouding your judgment.
但貌似这事儿影响了你们的判断
Wait. If you didn't save me, then who did?
等等 如果救我的人不是你 那是谁
Chance.
吉斯
Oh, you have got to be kidding me.
你们简直太扯了
I'm gonna kill him.
我要杀了他
Not if I get to him first.
我要先下手
Excuse me. Is--is everybody still alive?
打扰一下 大伙儿还活着吗
Huh? The gas stopped.
煤气停了
Yeah, yeah, it did. Oh, thank god.
没错 是停了 谢天谢地
Now, will someone come up with a plan,
有谁有办法了么
so I don't freeze to death up here?
不会由着我在上面冻死吧
Hey, I don't know about you,
我不知道你要怎么做
but I'm not gonna sit around here
但我绝对不坐在这里
and just wait for Chance to ride to the rescue as usual.
一如既往地等着吉斯跑来救命
Agreed.
同意
See, that's the spirit.
瞧 就是要这精神
That's the spirit. Now what do we do?
精神来了 我们怎么做
Ames, can you turn that gas back on if we ask you to?
艾米斯 等我们发信♥号♥♥你再打开煤气 行吗
Yeah.
行啊
I got an idea. Why are we turning the gas on?
我有计划了 怎么还要打开煤气
Why are we turning the gas back on? Harry, just shut up.
为啥还要打开煤气 哈里 闭嘴
Nice neighborhood.
街区真好
Oh, just one more thing. Oh, just the one?
还有一件事 就一件吗
How'd you get the scars?
背上的伤怎么来的
I grew up in Belfast...
我在贝尔法斯特[北爱尔兰首府]长大
In the middle of someone else's fight...
一次遇到别人交火
Right in the worst of it--
在冲突最中心
Lots of shooting...
子弹乱飞
Not a great place for a child to walk to school in the morning.
对于早晨走路上学的小孩真不是好地方
Northern Ireland, you don't have the--
北爱尔兰 可你没有...
The accent. Yeah.
口音吗 是
After this, I was...
那事之后 我
I was sent to London.
被送到了伦敦
And I put myself through school there,
我在那里上完了学
and I worked really hard.
然后非常努力地工作
I made something of myself.
取得了成功
Well, I definitely owe you an apology
我真该向你道歉
for that "Trophy wife" Comment.
之前说你"傍大款"
I'm sorry about that.
真心说句对不起
Well, I'm sorry I flicked
我也很抱歉
the most poisonous spider in the world at you.
把世界上最毒的蜘蛛弹向你
Even Stephen.
还有史蒂芬
So, uh, with regards to our professional relationship...
呃 鉴于我们的工作关系...
Yeah, it could be a little dicey.
对 是会有点纠结
We have to be careful.
我们都得小心
People might start thinking we're actually becoming friends.
外人可能以为我们成了朋友
Good evening, Mrs. Pucci.
晚上好 普奇太太
Are you guys almost finished?
你们弄好了吗
My god, I'm a human being!
天啊 我是人啊
After this many hours, I need to eat.
过了这么久 我要吃饭
Is there nothing to eat in here, like ketchup packets
这里没东西可吃吗 像是番茄酱包什么的
or, good god, a throat lozenge or something to munch on?
或是止咳糖之类可以嚼一会的东西吗
If I could just kill him myself,
要是我直接去把他宰了
they'd probably let us go, wouldn't they?
没准他们就会放我们走 对吧
It's worth a shot. I think this is about ready.
可以一试 我觉得这个差不多准备好了
That's not gonna work.
行不通的
Hey! It's gonna work.
肯定行得通
Is this gonna work?
行得通吗
I'd say there's a 50/50 chance
要我说 有百分之五十的可能性
we end up burning down the office building.
咱们最后会炸了这栋楼
But on the bright side, Chance won't get the satisfaction
但是往好处想 至少吉斯没机会得到
of coming in here and rescuing us.
冲进来拯救我们的满足感了
50/50 -- I can live with that.
一半的可能性 我能接受了
I'd feel a whole lot better about this, though,
不过要是这个管口上的封条能再紧点的话
if the seal on this nozzle were a little tighter.
我会放心得多
Give me your belt. What?
把你的皮带给我 什么
Come on, I need something I can use as a clamp.
快点 我需要东西把它固定一下
Why can't we use your belt?
你咋不用自己的皮带
I'm not wearing a belt today.
我今天没系皮带
Why not? Because my pants fit.
为啥不系 因为我的裤子正合适
What difference does it make? Give me your belt.
问这么多干嘛 快把你的皮带给我
Yo. The distraction ready?
准备好引开他们了吗
Okay, look, a couple of things --
好吧 听着 我要说几件事
First, I don't appreciate being referred to
首先 我不喜欢你用我来
as "the distraction".
"引开他们"
And second, I think this is a stupid idea.
其次 我认为这主意很蠢
But, yes, I'm ready.
但是 我准备好了
Okay. Everybody's a critic.
好吧 大家都少抱怨几句
Just go.
行动就是了
Does anybody have a shirt I can borrow?
谁能借我件上衣吗
Dude...
伙计
Do I even want to know?
我会想知道吗
Is it safe yet?
安全了吗
Harry. Hey, Chance.
哈里 吉斯
Well, that explains everything.
这我就明白了
Oh. Your friend.
你的朋友
Where is he?
他在哪
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
He's going to die today.
他今天会死
But if you help me find him,
但如果你帮我找到他
maybe you won't.
也许我会留你一条活路
Big day today, Harry.
今天是大日子 哈里
Okay, which one do you want?
好吧 你要哪一个
Okay, I get the whole Harry and the Armenian mob thing.
好吧 我明白哈里和亚美尼亚黑帮的纠葛了
I get the Ames in the bikini.
我也明白艾米斯为啥穿着比基尼了
I get why Winston wasn't wearing a belt,
我大概也猜到温斯顿
for the most part.
为啥没系皮带了
And I get that you guys were a little upset
我还明白你们因为
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表