剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
They must have followed us.
他们肯定一直在跟踪我们
Use the back door. I'll cover for you.
从后门走 我掩护
Thanks.
谢谢
Like I said,
我没说错吧
some things never change.
有些事情永不改变
I can't believe I haven't run off
真是难以置信 我竟然没有
with your millions of dollars.
带着你的百万美金落跑
Actually, it was over $10 million.
这里已经超过了一千万
$10,860,000, to be exact.
一共是1086万
You knew how much was there. You remembered something.
知道具体数字说明你恢复记忆了啊
I wish. No, I just added it in my head.
我也希望恢复 但其实我是算出来的
Each stack of $100 bills
每100张的厚度
is approximately 4/10 of an inch thick,
大约是4/10英寸
and the pile was 18 inches high and three feet deep.
那一堆有18英寸高3英尺深
It's simple math.
简单的算术题
Holy crap. You're a Rain Man.
我勒个去 你就是"雨人"啊
主演即是前文提过的达斯汀·霍夫曼
《雨人》是一部好莱坞经典电影
What?
什么
He had this super-photographic memory.
电影中的男主角有超凡的记忆力
He'd do, like, crazy math counting cards.
他可以...记牌
And he was played by your alias, Dustin Hoffman.
你还用过这个化名呢 达斯汀·霍夫曼
At least I was good at something.
看来我还有点特长
Dude, do you know what this means?
伙计 你知道这意味着什么吗
It means we're going to Vegas.
我们可以去拉斯维加斯
Tell me you got those bank records.
你查到银行记录了吧
Uh, bad news. There are no banking records.
很遗憾 没有银行记录
But the good news is we're about to go
不过幸运的是
and drain the Bellagio of everything but its fountain.
我们要去百乐宫(著名赌场)大干一场啦
No records? What do you mean, no records?
没记录? 怎么会没记录
Are you sure?
你确定吗
J.D. has a photographic memory. A thing for numbers.
无名有过目不忘的本事 尤其是数字
He didn't need to keep records 'cause...
他不需要保存记录 因为...
they're in his head.
都记在脑袋里了
You mean, they were in his head.
你是说 他都记在心里了
He's got no memory now.
那他现在失忆了
So I've got no proof. I've got nothing!
我就没证据了 什么都没了
Nothing.
都没了
This is my life. You understand?
我的人生啊 你懂吗
I spent my whole life going after this guy.
我花了半辈子追查这个人
Now you've just ruined it!
你却全都给我毁了
Lay off! It is not his fault!
放手 这又不是他的错
What are you doing?
你在干什么啊
This isn't about him.
这事又不能怪他
I'm sorry, man. I'm sorry.
对不起伙计 对不起
I thought this was over eight years ago.
八年前 我以为一切都结束了
And it's back now, and it's worse than ever now
可现在这事又回来了 情况比以前更糟
because I got everybody involved.
因为我把大家也卷进来了
And it's all for nothing.
结果却是白忙一场
It's not for nothing. This is different now.
没有白忙 情况不同了
Different how?
怎么不同了
You got us.
你有了我们
So what's the plan?
有什么计划吗
Well...
我想想...
Broward wants the laundry man.
布劳沃德想要一个洗钱贩
Let's give him the laundry man.
我们就给他个洗钱贩
Um, no, just--
哦 不不
no, no, please, tell me you're joking.
别这么做 你们在开玩笑吧
Keys to the Caddy? Thanks, dad.
凯迪拉克的钥匙吗 谢谢老爸
Listen...
你听好
You are not a getaway driver.
你可不能开车落跑
Your job is to make sure that we can walk out of there,
你的任务是确保我们从里面出来
and not in handcuffs.
而不被抓
And as for the Eldo...
至于凯迪
One speck of pigeon crap...
哪怕沾上点鸽子屎...
Nothing more needs to be said.
不用多说了吧
You remember the plan?
计划没忘吧
I bluff Broward into believing I remember who I am,
我骗布劳沃德说我已经恢复记忆了
and then I offer to pay him off.
之后提出要付钱给他
And?
然后呢
Bait him into giving me his offshore account number.
引他输入自己的离岸账户
We track the dirty money, then we nail him.
我们追踪到赃款就可以定他的罪
The money better be in the bank.
钱最好已经到账了
Trust me, Ilsa Pucci knows her way around a bank.
相信我 伊尔莎·普奇对银行业务了如指掌
Good afternoon. How may I assist you?
下午好 我有什么能帮你的吗
I need to open an account.
我想开个户
I'll be transferring money from my bank in Switzerland,
从我的瑞士银行转账过来
and I need the funds to be accessible immediately.
我立刻就要用一笔钱
That's $2 million.
一共200万
There's a 24-hour hold on all transfers over $10,000.
超过一万的业务需要等待24小时
Standard protocol.
这是标准协定
Well, I'm not your standard customer.
可我不是你们的标准客户啊
Perhaps this will expedite things.
也许这样可以有点优待
Of course... Mrs. Pucci.
当然啦 普奇太太
Rest assured that Grand Cayman Bank
大开曼银行
would love to assist you with all of your financial needs.
为您解决一切财政需要
But it's policy to put on a hold.
但是政策规定还是要等
Isn't there some way we can forget about
我们能不能暂时忘掉
all that red tape...Paul?
这些繁文缛节呢 保罗
You see, I plan on doing a lot of banking here.
你知道的 我计划在这里存很多钱
In fact, I can picture making this my central account.
想象一下我把这个作为主账户的场景
I can...Picture that.
我...可以想象
And imagine how impressive that would look
想象一下你就是那个
if you were the one responsible
负责我的业务的
for bringing in my business.
负责人
Will not be a problem.
一切都不是问题
Ilsa showed her I.D.
伊尔莎出示了身份证
They're running it through the system now.
他们正在输入系统
Flare's up.
搞定
准备就绪
资金已入账
If he finds out I'm bluffing, I'm dead.
他要是发现我是骗他的 我就死定了
Hi. Excuse me.
嗨 打扰一下
I'm Christopher Chance.
我叫克里斯托·吉斯
You're probably looking for me here.
你们应该在通缉我
That all-points bulletin, all the points point to,
你们的全境通告正在通缉
well, me and my friend here.
我和我朋友
Call the Lieutenant.
去报告中尉
All right, the money's on its way.
钱马上到位
We're coming out, Ames.
我们要出来了 艾米斯
No, you're not. The cops just showed.
别出来 警♥察♥来了
Stay cool.
别紧张
The heat's outside.
追兵来了
Do not let those cops get into this building.
别让那些警♥察♥进来
Yeah, what do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么做
I thought you could think in your feet, man.
你不是鬼点子很多吗
Do something, anything. I don't care.
怎么都行 快行动
As long as you don't care.
行啊 只要你不介意
Oops.
噢
I can't believe she smashed the Eldo.
她居然撞了凯迪
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
Put that away.
把枪收起来
Mrs. Pucci, hold it.
普奇太太 留步
You forgot your welcome packet.
你忘了拿迎宾袋
Tell me, Paul,
我想问问 保罗
you wouldn't happen to have a back exit, would you?
你们这儿有没有后门啊
Paparazzi.
狗仔队真烦人
Oh... Right this way.
这边请
Can I get arrested for this?
你们不会因此抓我吧
Okay, you know what-- it was a total accident.
这真的只是意外
Gentlemen...
先生们
Mr. Jarecki has regained his memory
杰瑞基先生恢复了记忆
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表