剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
and you're back here safely,
安全返回之后
we're gonna follow the laptop to Klemah.
我们就会追踪电脑找去找克里曼
We'll take him out, by which time you're gonna be back here
铲除他 到那时候你已经回到这里
with your dad and Ames. Okay.
和你老爸和艾米斯在一起了 好的
All right? Now I'm gonna go get into position.
好了吗 那我现在该就位了
Ames is gonna tell you when to move. Hey...
艾米斯会告诉你什么时候行动 嘿
You're gonna be great.
会没事的
Chance...
吉斯
Uh, I want you to understand...
我希望你明白
He's my son.
他是我儿子
He's all we got.
是我们的全部
Richard, I'm not gonna let anything happen to him.
理查德 我不会让他有事的
Are you okay, Mr. Applebaum?
你还好吗 阿普尔鲍姆先生
I'm doing my best.
我尽力
I'm glad I talked Rachel out of coming.
真高兴我没让瑞秋来
She couldn't take this.
她肯定受不了
I can't take it.
我也受不了
Ames, look, one more time--
艾米斯 我再问一遍
explain to me where Chance and his team are going to be.
吉斯和他的队友的具体♥位♥置在哪
Oh, ho ho ho ho.
吼吼吼吼
Never felt more ridiculous in my life.
我这辈子就没这么可笑过
Where are you, Guerrero?
你在哪啊格雷罗
Is this somebody's idea of a joke?
谁在耍我么
A janitor again?
又当环卫工
What are you complaining about? You see what I'm wearing?
你有啥可抱怨的 瞧见我的装扮了么
I thought you liked Christmas.
我以为你喜欢圣诞节呢
Now, smile, will ya? You're scaring the kids.
现在微笑好吗 你把孩子们都吓到了
Okay, Ames, we're ready. Start bringing Joel down.
好啦 艾米斯 准备完毕 把乔尔带下来吧
Okay, Joel, it's time.
好了乔尔 要开始了
This is our camera and mic.
这是我们的摄像头和麦克风
You're gonna do great, son.
你一定会没事的儿子
And remember...
你记住
You're an Applebaum.
你姓阿普尔鲍姆
All right, he's heading to the food court.
好了 他往美食街方向去了
Got him.
看到了
There he is, Joel. Make the drop.
接头人在那里 乔尔 放下电脑
Joel, is that you?
乔尔 是你吗
Oh, my God, you have got--
上帝啊 你真是...
oh, God, th-- that's Jamie!
天呐 是杰米
Who the hell's she?
她是谁啊
The entire school is talking about it.
整个学校都在谈论你
We might have a problem here, Chance.
吉斯 我们可能有麻烦了
Jamie, I'll tell you about it later,
杰米 我待会跟你解释
but right now I have to go, okay?
但是现在我得走了 好吗
Come on, kid. Lose her.
快啊 小子 甩掉她
Bring me the laptop... And the boy.
过去带走电脑...和孩子
All right, people, let's get ready to move.
好的伙计们 准备行动
Jamie, I really have to go now, okay?
杰米 我真得走了
Look, just go now, okay?
马上走
What the heck are you talking about? It's time to go, Joel.
你说什么呢 该走了乔尔
Chance, he's got Joel.
吉斯 他被抓了
Let's go. Now. Excuse you!
行动 快 你是怎么回事
We are trying to have a private conversation here.
我们俩正私下聊天呢
I'm sorry, Jamie. I'm sorry. Really?
对不起 杰米 搞什么
I'll see you later, okay?
晚点见 好吗
Where are we going?
我们这是去哪
They're not letting him go. They're taking him.
他们不会放过他 他们要把他带走
Here's the laptop. I mean, you can just --
手提电脑就在这 你可以直接
Look, where are we going? I --
我们这是去哪啊 我
you -- you just said you needed the laptop.
你 你说你只是要手提电脑而已
You're being followed.
你们被跟踪了
Stop them!
拦住他们
Where's the bag?
包在哪
I don't -- I don't know.
我不 我不知道
That jackass is ruining Christmas!
那混♥蛋♥要毁了圣诞节
Look out, look out!
小心 小心
The mall at Christmas -- what a zoo.
圣诞节的购物中心 真是混乱啊
Fire in the hole.
开火咯
You're not the only ones who live on the edge.
你们不是唯一过着精彩刺♥激♥生活的人
Can't thank you enough.
真是感激不尽啊
I talked to Hoxton-Moss.
我跟H-M谈过了
They said Meachem was acting alone,
他们说这件事都是米契曼一个人搞出来的
and they're gonna cooperate with the FDA,
他们会跟食物及药品管理局合作
so I keep my job.
所以我的工作保住了
That's good. Glad we could be of help.
真不错 很开心能帮到你们
Winston, I'm gonna miss you.
温斯顿 我会想你的
It was nice having someone to talk to.
有人倾诉的感觉真好
Well, I hope it's gonna be nicer to talk to me.
我希望跟我倾诉的感觉会更好
I know I haven't been very easy to live with,
我知道我不是一个太好相处的人
but that's gonna change, I promise.
但是我会改的 我保证
Did you believe any of that?
你信了吗
Almost.
差点就信了
Not so much.
不怎么可信
Well, it's not like you're not gonna see me ever again, right?
你又不是再也见不到我了 对吧
Thursday at 4:00?
周四下午四点
What's Thursday at 4:00?
周四下午四点有什么
Book club.
书友会
And that's a lovely tree you have there, by the way.
顺便说一句 你们的圣诞树真漂亮
Thank you, Winston.
谢谢 温斯顿
Oh, uh, Jamie, hi.
杰米 你好
Um, how are you?
你好吗
I...
我
Sorry about the mix-up at the mall.
对不起在购物中心那天一片混乱
I really didn't know what I was thinking. Sorry.
我真的不知道我在想什么 对不起
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
That was the coolest thing I've ever seen!
那是我见过最酷的事了
You were like a-a real-life action hero.
你就像是真人版的功夫英雄
Uh, thanks.
谢谢
Um, well, great. I guess, uh --
太好了 那
I guess I'll see you tomorrow.
那我们明天见吧
Joel!
乔尔
Jamie. Jamie, wait.
杰米 杰米 等一下
I, um...
我
That's, uh...
那是
Yeah, it's mistletoe.
我知道 是槲寄生
Oh. Hold on.
别动
Just give him a second. He can handle it.
给他一点时间 他能搞定的
He's an Applebaum.
他可是阿普尔鲍姆家的孩子
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Hey, dudes.
伙计们
What's up with this?
这是咋回事
Winston, you shouldn't have.
温斯顿 你不该这么干
But I did.
但我♥干♥了
Merry Christmas, pal.
圣诞节快乐 伙计
Anybody want a scotch?
有人要威士忌吗
Stole the bottle from Meachem's office.
从米契曼办公室偷了一瓶
Yeah. I'll take a double.
我要双份的
You know, I always wondered what it would be like,
我一直想知道
you know, to grow up in the burbs
在郊外的一个普通家庭里长大
with a normal family.
会是什么样子
All I know is I'd rather be tortured by a...
我只知道我宁可被
Well, by me
被我这种人折磨
than ever have to go back there again.
也不想再回那地方去了
Suburbs blow.
郊外烂透了
All right, that's it for me. I got to go.
好了 我玩够了 我要走了
Yeah. Yeah, me too.
我也是
I'm exhausted.
我累坏了
See you guys.
再见
Come on. I'll give you a lift.
快点 我开车送你
I got a meeting with the plumber.
我跟水管工约好了
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表